Assalam O Alaikum
Here i will share one Hadith daily with all of you,
you can also contribute InshAllah

Hadith:Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 32:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:

1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).

3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)"

Posted 11 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Wasalam
i really like this topic
Jazak-Allah
i will try my best to add Hadith daily

The world is a prison-house for a believer

Sahih Muslim, Book 42,Number 7058

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.
Posted 11 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
jazakAllah khair
thanks for sharing this very important n valuable hadith with us.
Posted 11 Apr 2008

eshajam says
Jazak-ALLAH both of u
Posted 11 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
:)

Call upon Allah and ask him
On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say:

Allah the Almighty has said: "O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its."

related by Al-Tirmithi, who said that it was a good and sound Hadith
Posted 12 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
Jazak Allah khair

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 27:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

A person asked Allah's Apostle . "What (sort of) deeds in or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" He replied, "To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you don't know."

Posted 12 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
13th April,2008
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 14:
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."
Posted 13 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 14 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Righteousness
And on the authority of Wabisa bin Mabad, may Allah be pleased with him, who said:

I came to the messenger of Allah and he said: "You have come to ask about righteousness ?" . I said:" Yes." He said: "Consult your heart. Righteousness is that about which the soul feels tranquil and the heart feels tranquil, and wrongdoing is that which wavers in the soul and moves to and from in the breast even though people again and again have given you their legal opinion [in its favor]."

a good hadith transmetted from the Musnads of the two Imams, Ahmed bin Hanbal and Al-Darimi, with a good chain of authorities.

Posted 14 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
jazakAllah khair
Posted 15 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says

Types of Dreams

Sahih Muslim

Book 029, Number 5621:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When the time draws near (when the Resurrection is near) a believer's dream can hardly be false. And the truest vision will be of one who is himself the most truthful in speech, for the vision of a Muslim is the forty-fifth part of Prophecy, and dreams are of three types: one good dream which is a sort of good tidings from Allah; the evil dream which causes pain is from the satan; and the third one is a suggestion of one's own mind; so if any one of you sees a dream which he does not like he should stand tip and offer prayer and he should not relate it to people, and he said: I would love to see fetters (in the dream), but I dislike wearing of necklace, for the fetters is (an indication of) one's steadfastness in religion. The narrator said: I do not know whether this is a part of the hadith or the words of Ibn Sirin.
Posted 15 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Shall I enter Paradise ?"
Jaber bin Abdullah Al-Ansari narrated that :

A man asked the messenger of Allah :
"Do you think that if I perform the obligatory prayers, fast in Ramadan, treat as lawful that which is lawful and treat as forbidden that which is forbidden, and do nothing further, I shall enter Paradise ?"
He said: "Yes."

related by Muslim.
Posted 15 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
JazakAllah khair
Posted 15 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Intentions

Volume 1, Book 1, Number 1:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
Posted 16 Apr 2008

sun_shine says

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 2, Book 13, Number 30:
Narrated Abu 'Abs:

I heard the Prophet(PBUH) saying, "Anyone whose feet are covered with dust in Allah's cause, shall be saved by Allah from the Hell-Fire."

Posted 16 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Start from the right side
Sahih Bukhari volume 3, Book 47, Number 745:

Narrated Anas:

Once Allah's Apostle visited us in this house of ours and asked for something to drink. We milked one of our sheep and mixed it with water from this well of ours and gave it to him. Abu Bakr was sitting on his left side and 'Umar in front of him and a bedouin on his right side. When Allah's Apostle finished, 'Umar said to Allah's Apostle "Here is Abu Bakr." But Allah's Apostle gave the remaining milk to the bedouin and said twice, "The (persons on the) right side! So, start from the right side." Anas added, "It is a Sunna (the Prophet's traditions)" and repeated it thrice.
Posted 18 Apr 2008

sun_shine said:

Assalam O Alaikum
Here i will share one Hadith daily with all of you,
you can also contribute InshAllah

Hadith:Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 32:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:

1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).

3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)"

wsalam sun shine
and nice topic
Posted 19 Apr 2008

sun_shine said:

JAZAKALLAH KHER
Posted 19 Apr 2008

Posted 19 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
Thanks alot And JazakAllah khair

Volume 8, Book 78, Number 627:
Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet(PBUH) said, "O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little."

Posted 19 Apr 2008

jazak-Allah
Posted 21 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Woman is only married with consent of her gurdian

Malik's Muwatta Book 28, Number 28.2.5:

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that Said ibn al-Musayyab had said that Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "A woman is only married with the consent of her guardian, someone of her family with sound judgement or the Sultan.
Posted 21 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
ronouncement of three divorces
Sahaih Muslim Book 009, Number 3491:

Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that the (pronouncement) of three divorces during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and that of Abu Bakr and two years of the caliphate of Umar (Allah be pleased with him) (was treated) as one. But Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) said: Verily the people have begun to hasten in the matter in which they are required to observe respite. So if we had imposed this upon them, and he imposed it upon them.
Posted 22 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Sahi Bukhari:
Volume 1, Book 11, Number 585:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever you hear the Adhan, say what the Mu'adhdhin is saying.
Posted 22 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
nice

Paying for goods in Advance -
Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 35, Number 443:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet came to Medina and the people used to pay in advance the price of dates to be delivered within two or three years. He said (to them), "Whoever pays in advance the price of a thing to be delivered later should pay it for a specified measure at specified weight for a specified period."
Posted 22 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
JazakAllah khair
Posted 23 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says

THE PROPER TIME FOR SACRIFICE

Jundab b. Sufyan reported: I was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the day of 'Id al-Adha. While he had not returned after having offered (the Id prayer) and finished it, he saw the flesh of the sacrificial animals which had been slaughtered before he had completed the prayer. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: One who slaughtered his sacrificial animal before his prayer or our prayer ('Id), he should slaughter another one in its stead, and he who did not slaughter, he should slaughter by reciting the name of Allah.
Posted 23 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah Khair!

Posted 24 Apr 2008

jazak-Allah Khair
Posted 24 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Keep to My Sunnah
On the authority of Abu Najih Al-Erbadh bin Sariah, who said :

The messenger of Allah gave us a sermon by which our hearts were filled with fear and tears came to our eyes. We said: "O Messenger of Allah, it is as though this is a farewell sermon, so councel us." He said: "I councel you to fear Allah and to give absolute obedience even if a slave becomes your leader. Verily he among you who lives [long] will see great controversy, so you must keep to my sunnah and to the sunnah of the rightly-guided Khalifahs - cling to them stubbornly. Beware of newly invented matters, for every invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is a going astray, and every going astray is in Hell-fire."

related by Abu Dawud and Al-Tirmithi, who said that it was a fine and true Hadith.
Posted 24 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
jazakAllah Khair
The last Khutbah Alhamdulilah

*Volume 1, Book 2, Number 40:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."

Posted 24 Apr 2008

Reply to Topic