Assalam O Alaikum
Here i will share one Hadith daily with all of you,
you can also contribute InshAllah

Hadith:Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 32:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:

1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).

3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)"

Posted 11 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Jazak-Allah:)
nice to see u Bhai

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Posted 09 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah Khair

*Sahih Bukhari
Volume 2, Book 13, Number 56:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "When the Imam is delivering the Khutba, and you ask your companion to keep quiet and listen, then no doubt you have done an evil act."
Posted 09 May 2008

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 22, Number 305:

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Whenever anyone of you is in prayer, he is speaking in private to his Lord and so he should neither spit in front of him nor on his right side but to his left side under his left foot."

Posted 10 May 2008

Rapunzel says
One Way To Paradise
Sahih Al Bukhari

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 329:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Someone came to me from my Lord and gave me the news (or good tidings) that if any of my followers dies worshiping none (in any way) along with Allah, he will enter Paradise." I asked, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft?" He replied, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft."
Posted 10 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah khair...

*Sahih Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 479:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "On the Day of Resurrection Allah will hold the whole earth and fold the heaven with His right hand and say, 'I am the King: where are the kings of the earth?" '

Posted 11 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum-Assalam
Jazal-Allah:)

Hadith Qudsi 39:
    On the authority of Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

Paradise and Hell-fire disputed together, and Hell-fire said: In me are the mighty and the haughty. Paradise said: In me are the weak and the poor. So Allah judged between them, [saying]: You are Paradise, My mercy; through you I show mercy to those I wish. And you are Hell-fire, My punishment; through you I punish those I wish, and it is incumbent upon Me that each of you shall have its fill.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari and at-Tirmidhi).
Posted 11 May 2008

sun_shine says
JazakAllah Khair
May Allah swt save All of us from the Hell fire Ameen.
Posted 12 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Ameen Sumameen!!

Posted 12 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
jazakAllah Khair...

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 69, Number 492a:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit a liquor prepared from honey which the Yemenites used to drink. Allah's Apostle said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink)."
Posted 13 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam
Jazal-Allah

Posted 13 May 2008

sun_shine says
MashAllah
JazakAllah Khair
Our Mothers,Angels On Earth...!
Posted 14 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam
agree dear:)

Posted 14 May 2008

Rapunzel says
THE PROPER TIME FOR SACRIFICE

Jundab b. Sufyan reported: I was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the day of 'Id al-Adha. While he had not returned after having offered (the Id prayer) and finished it, he saw the flesh of the sacrificial animals which had been slaughtered before he had completed the prayer. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: One who slaughtered his sacrificial animal before his prayer or our prayer ('Id), he should slaughter another one in its stead, and he who did not slaughter, he should slaughter by reciting the name of Allah.

Posted 15 May 2008

Rapunzel says

Paying for goods in Advance
Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 35, Number 443:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet came to Medina and the people used to pay in advance the price of dates to be delivered within two or three years. He said (to them), "Whoever pays in advance the price of a thing to be delivered later should pay it for a specified measure at specified weight for a specified period."
Posted 16 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah Khair...!

Posted 20 May 2008

sun_shine says
*Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 1, Number 1:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Posted 20 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Hadith Qudsi :
    On the authority of Abu Sa'id (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

Let not any one of you belittle himself. They said: O Messenger of Allah, how can any one of us belittle himself? He said: He finds a matter concerning Allah about which he should say something, and he does not say [it], so Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says to him on the Day of Resurrection: What prevented you from saying something about such-and-such and such-and-such? He say: [It was] out of fear of people. Then He says: Rather it is I whom you should more properly fear.

It was related by Ibn Majah with a sound chain of authorities.
Posted 21 May 2008

sun_shine says

Assalam O Alaikum
JazakAllah Khair...!

Posted 24 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

Posted 31 May 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 05 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*Sahih Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 76, Number 421:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) Health and free time for doing good."

Posted 06 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
Walaikum Salaam

***Hadith Of The Day...!

Posted 11 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 683:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever drags his clothes (on the ground) out of pride and arrogance, Allah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection."

Posted 12 Jun 2008

Rapunzel says
Waaliakum Assalam

Jazak-Allah Allah hum sab ko gharoon se bachaye ameen
Posted 14 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
*Ameen...!

Posted 15 Jun 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum assalam

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud:
The Prophet said, "Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. (The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; (the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Qur'an) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others." (Fateh-al-Bari page 177 Vol. 1)
Posted 16 Jun 2008

ASalam-o-alikum...
sun shine raly nice
Posted 18 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
Walaikum Salaam
JazakAllah Khair...!

***Sahih Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 86, Number 85:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

The Prophet said, 'O people! The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions, and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So, whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle, and whoever emigrated to take worldly benefit or for a woman to marry, then his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Posted 18 Jun 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum assalam

Jazak-Allah
Posted 19 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*JazakAllah Khair...!

Sahih Bukhari
*Volume 9, Book 87, Number 114:
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Posted 21 Jun 2008

Reply to Topic