"Kitnee Haseen hai Zindagee""

5630 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
Shaidu

Total Posts: 38

shukar hai ke Indins singers se jaan chutne lagi hai
Posted 31 May 2008

deely says
thank god she has used pakistani singers and not indian ones... our singers are much better.
Posted 01 Jun 2008

Rahat fateh ali khan has already sung the tittle track for the movie.
Posted 01 Jun 2008

deely says
hope the dvd gets released qiuckly like it did for koi tujh sa kahan. I heard Shaan is playing main role and that veena malik has been approached to do a part.
Posted 01 Jun 2008

Shaidu says
deely said:

hope the dvd gets released qiuckly like it did for koi tujh sa kahan. I heard Shaan is playing main role and that veena malik has been approached to do a part.

True :)
Posted 02 Jun 2008

deely said:

shooting hasnt begin yet,,u r dreaming of dvd
Posted 03 Jun 2008

deely says
i was just saying that i hope it doesn't take years for it to release on dvd. i say that because we do not have lollywood fi;ms shown in our cinemas. the only way we can see them is via dvd/vcd.
Posted 03 Jun 2008

Khawar Riaz has been signed as the stylist for the film
Thats really great..Reema's this film budget will be whooping as she has earned alot of money from commercials,shows etc etc and will be choosing the best for the film.I wanna see Zara Sheikh in it!
Posted 04 Jun 2008

deely says
reema and zara had an argument at an awards ceremony about clothing so i don't think she would cast her in the film. besides reema is losing 10 pounds to play herione.
Posted 07 Jun 2008

STANDARD says
reema will take a time for good direction and not making vulgur dresses like 'Koi tujh sa kaha',I think reema should make a producer first and then should go to the direction field.
Posted 07 Jun 2008

deely says
the dresses in koi tujh sa kahan really suprised me because reema is known for telling other actresses off about what they are wearing. for example nirma, zara sheikh, laila, meera and amna haq.
Posted 07 Jun 2008

deely said:

reema and zara had an argument at an awards ceremony about clothing so i don't think she would cast her in the film. besides reema is losing 10 pounds to play herione.

That was Nirma...not Zara!
It was last year at the Lux Style Award press briefing cermony and ya Nirma was wearing a really objectional dress!
Posted 08 Jun 2008

reema ki acting aur directing koi tujhsa kahan main fazool thie..how can such movie be the movie of the year
Posted 08 Jun 2008

deely says
It wasn't fazool at all because at the time it was a good change a good film for lollywood at that time. fazool are films that are gettin released in pakistan from bollywood.
Posted 08 Jun 2008

deely said:

It wasn't fazool at all because at the time it was a good change a good film for lollywood at that time. fazool are films that are gettin released in pakistan from bollywood.

dont be racist
Posted 09 Jun 2008

deely says
how is that racist I just believe that Indian films shouldn't be released in Pakistan because it ruins our cinemas more. People will go to see Indian films rather than ours. This will not help directors to make better movies because Pakistan doesn't have enough budgets to make good films. If they were to mke gud movies it would take time.
Posted 09 Jun 2008

You know what Indian Films should be released in Pakistan...why?
Well because our film and Cinema Industry both have to be revived.
Well first should be the cinema because if we make relli good movies...widout good cinemas and good quantity of cinemas business will not flourish.And that is only possible with the indian films...why?
Because cinema owners know tht even a good budget Pakistani Film cannot revive the whole country's cinemas and good films come twice in an year.
So Indian Films should be opened up,but they are open so why am I saying that?
Becuase they should be legally opened,not like Indian Films coming in Pakistan as so called "Foreign Films".
There should be a proper way of releasing Indian Films in Pakistan not that 5 to 6 Indian Films releasing in an month.No.There should be a total amount of Indian Films which can be released in Pakistan for example 8 per year.
But when Indian Films are releasing in Pakistan who the hell would give cinema to a Pakistani Film?
Trust me if a good Pakistani Film with proper publicity will release,it will get cinema.You dont know but letme tell u how much the cinema owners are willing to put Khullay Asmaan Kay Neechay in thier cinemas and multiplexes-type cinemas like Cineplex-Karachi,Cinepax-Rawalpindi and DHA Cinema-Lahore are willing to put Ramchand Pakistani because they know that how much business a good Pakistani Film can do in their cinema,even an Indian-Big budget film cannot do!Why?

Because the answer is simple-PIRACY!Until piracy is not controlled till than an Indian Film cannot do EXCELLENT business in Pakistan.To date Awarapan and Race have done good business and why they are being said as doing good businesss?
It is because Awarapan was the first Indian commercial(although it wasnt)film to be released in Pakistan after decades and in that excitment audiences went to the cinemas to see it.And Race...let me tell u a shocking fact...In Lahore it didnt do well in its main cinemas like Plaza,Prince(and da other main cinema..i forgot its name)!It only did well....where...at DHA Cinema!It had ravishing business there so thats why it was declared super-duper hit in Lahore(This is what we call a super-duper hit ).So my point is that until piracy is not controlled an Indian film cannot do extra ordinary business in Pakistan.
If u will give me the example like a big-budget Pakistani Film Kabhi Pyar Na Karna still hasnt got cinemas in Karachi,well firstly it wasnt publicized well!Hardly anyone except the masses mite know abut the film in Karachi!Secondly it was decided one week b4 the release of the film that it will be released,and the film is not relli good,i have heard its an average film so the cinemas are not tht much interested to put it up.But i think so they should,atleast one show per day for a week,if the busniess is good than they can extend till more time.I think so they should do it for every Pakistani Film for which they douts!
Until the cinema problem is resolved!
I hope u like my analysis!
Posted 09 Jun 2008

deely says
LAHORE: The music of Reema's upcoming film of lollywood "Kitni Haseen Hai Zindagi" is complete. Interestingly a new pair is going to be introduced in the movie but their names have been kept secret. The new pair belongs to modelling industry. Reema is expected to introduce the pair on her return to the country. However the sources have revealed names of the secret pair as Uzma and Rizwan.
Posted 22 Jun 2008

Zara ko nahin cast kiya movie mein....
Posted 25 Jun 2008

shaan with zara sheikh,,,,or Ali zafar...tooba siddiqui...alot of options...but she want two awards
Posted 28 Jun 2008

- Wisal - says
^lol

i hope reema has learned something from her past movie and hopefully is gonna make a better one..
i didnt like her last movie but i really appriciate her try..

im soo glad she chose pakistani singers this time..hopefully she wont choose new characters that cant act for good this time..
Posted 28 Jun 2008

she should learn direction first
Posted 28 Jun 2008

MR NICE says
The team that she has chosen for this film so far does look impressive. Hasan Sheryar Yasin (HSY) will design the clothes for the film. The shooting is going to start soon.
Posted 29 Jun 2008

her previous attempt was pretty decent i wonder why some people didn't like it
Posted 30 Jun 2008

- Wisal - says
HSY is a good designer..who designed her clothes in KTSK?
Posted 30 Jun 2008

Well ya the team uptil now is relli impressive.
Her previous attempt was nice!
Posted 30 Jun 2008

chandbabu says
yes
Posted 30 Jun 2008

only clothes designer team is impressive?
Posted 01 Jul 2008

deely says
reema will be in the nks show this week, lets see what she says about the movies release date
Posted 08 Sep 2009

Reema shot a scene of the film few days back in Shaukat
Khanum Cancer Hospital!
This scene has marked the camera close of the film and now
post-production of the film will continue.Mommar
Rana,Reema,Nadeem Baig and newcomer Nabeel Khan
participated in the shooting of the film.

Lets see how the film turns out to be.I think so it will
release in January 2010.
Posted 08 Sep 2009

deely says
reema said on 51% show on Eid that the film will release next yaer and that the films music will release in novembr1
Posted 26 Sep 2009

Reply to Topic