why HOOR always make agrression vs me

1537 views 48 replies
Reply to Topic
Fardeen Khan

Total Posts: 520

i am new here on this site. jab main pehli dafa aya to aik nick the LONDON KI HOOOR maine socha ke acha nick hai is se baat kerte hain
or phir maine baat ki
lakin lakin lakin lakin
meri her bat ke jawab main aik pather aya
you help me out mujhe kiya kerna chahiye.......
Posted 21 Aug 2003

mujhe lari khatam kerne ke liye ye kehna chahiye ya nahi

Ek Baat Kahoon Agar Suntey Ho
Tum Mujh Ko Achey Lagtey Ho
Kuch Chanchal Sey Kuch Chup Chup Sey
Kuch Pagal Pagal Sey Lagtey ho
Hein Chahney Waley Or Buhaut
Per Tum Mein Hey Ek Baat Alag
Tum Apney Apney Lagtey Ho
Aik Baat Kahoon Agar Suntey Ho
Yeh Baat Baat Pey Kho Jana
Kuch Kehtey Kehtey Ruk Jana
Yeh Kis Uljhan Mein Rehtey Ho
Kiya Baat Hey Hum Sey Keh Dalo
Tum Mujh Ko Achey Lagtey ho

Posted 21 Aug 2003

Difference b/w LOVE & LIKE

In front of the person you Love, your heart beats faster But in front of the person you Like, you get happy...
In front of the person you Love, winter seems like spring But in front of the person you Like, winter is just a beautiful winter...
If you look into the eyes of the one you Love, you blush But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile...
In front of the person you Love, you can't say everything on your mind But in front of the person you Like, you can...
In front of the person you Love, you tend to get shy but in front of the person you Like, you can show your own self...
The person you Love comes into your mind every 2 minutes. You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love but you can always smile into the eyes of the one you Like...
When the one you Love is crying, you cry with them But when the one you Like is crying, you end up comforting...
The feeling of Love starts from the eye And the feeling of Like starts from the ear...
Posted 21 Aug 2003

Difference b/w LOVE & LIKE

In front of the person you Love, your heart beats faster But in front of the person you Like, you get happy...
In front of the person you Love, winter seems like spring But in front of the person you Like, winter is just a beautiful winter...
If you look into the eyes of the one you Love, you blush But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile...
In front of the person you Love, you can't say everything on your mind But in front of the person you Like, you can...
In front of the person you Love, you tend to get shy but in front of the person you Like, you can show your own self...
The person you Love comes into your mind every 2 minutes. You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love but you can always smile into the eyes of the one you Like...
When the one you Love is crying, you cry with them But when the one you Like is crying, you end up comforting...
The feeling of Love starts from the eye And the feeling of Like starts from the ear...
Posted 21 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
arey larkiyoon ne apka kya bigaarda hai jo unko khatam karna hai?? maybe hoor wuz having a bad day when you were talkin to her...kuch bhi ho sakta hai isliye "dil pe mat le yaar"
Posted 21 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
arey larkiyoon ne apka kya bigaarda hai jo unko khatam karna hai?? maybe hoor wuz having a bad day when you were talkin to her...kuch bhi ho sakta hai isliye "dil pe mat le yaar"
Posted 21 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
well yeh topic yahan theek naheen lagta...

it shud b in idiotic topics,, sorry folk per ,, teen talk ,,, se concern naheen hai
Posted 21 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
well yeh topic yahan theek naheen lagta...

it shud b in idiotic topics,, sorry folk per ,, teen talk ,,, se concern naheen hai
Posted 21 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
lolz...
Posted 22 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
lolz...
Posted 22 Aug 2003

aha..Fardeen khan...yeh akhir whts da reason behind dis topicc?
Posted 22 Aug 2003

2HOT4U says
oooooooh hoor you in trouble!!! [:p]
Posted 22 Aug 2003

sweetie says
ahem ahem hooor.. one more candidate hehehe [;)]

Posted 22 Aug 2003

madmax says
hahaha yea one more shukkar karoo sweetie is daffa tum bach gayi
Posted 22 Aug 2003

sweetie says
lolz f&f.. yeah phewwwwwwwwwwww [:D]

Posted 22 Aug 2003

madmax says
wrangler sahib ko un ki ghar walloon nea pagal khanni mae dahill kar diya hae bahout bura howa uss becharey ki sath challa tha ahem ahem si dil laghani ki leyi us ko kiya pata tha ki us ki sath yea honi walla hae
Posted 22 Aug 2003

sweetie says
lolzzz

f&f.. wrangler to nahi but tum zaroor pagal ho gaye ho lol :p

Posted 22 Aug 2003

madmax says
sweetie jee mae to paidaishi pagal hoo
Posted 22 Aug 2003

sweetie says
lolzz

haan mujhe thora thora shak tha [:p]

Posted 22 Aug 2003

madmax says
lolzzzz ab kiya shaq yaqeen mae badal ga hae
Posted 22 Aug 2003

madmax says
Posted 22 Aug 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Madiha718

i am not taking it on ma heart and its not a matter of day. it has been happening since the day i have joined. i am not laid stress i am repling to but i dont like making aggression.
kuen ke madhiha maine suna hai ke piyar ho jata hai lari hi lari main .... kiya ye bhi such hai
Posted 22 Aug 2003

quote:

i am not taking it on ma heart and its not a matter of day. it has been happening since the day i have joined. i am not laid stress i am repling to but i dont like making aggression.
kuen ke madhiha maine suna hai ke piyar ho jata hai lari hi lari main .... kiya ye bhi such hai
Posted 22 Aug 2003

quote:
Originally posted by london_ki_hoor

hoor jee you are thinking in a wrong way i know boys are chasing you dont worry i am not gion to join the crowd.
Posted 22 Aug 2003

quote:
Originally posted by sweetie

ahem ahem hooor.. one more candidate hehehe [;)]

you girls have only one thing in your mind.
wese aap ne apni profile main likha nahi ke m / f ho oo
Posted 22 Aug 2003

sweetie says
aap meri profile kiyon check kar rahay thay :p

Posted 22 Aug 2003

sweetie says
quote:
Originally posted by the fast and the furious

lol tum khud kah rahay ho yakeen to karna pare ga na :p

Posted 22 Aug 2003

quote:

REASON YE BHI HO SAKTI HAI HOOOR JEE POEM AGER AAP KO POETRY PASSAND AHI TO

Image Insert:

13.4 KB
Posted 22 Aug 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Fardeen Khan

quote:

hoor jee you are thinking in a wrong way i know boys are chasing you dont worry i am not gion to join the crowd.

well i think ghalat fhmi ap ko hui hae..mei ne kuch aisa think nahi kia tha .. aur na hi karun gi..!
Posted 23 Aug 2003

quote:

quote:

well i think ghalat fhmi ap ko hui hae..mei ne kuch aisa think nahi kia tha .. aur na hi karun gi..!
Posted 23 Aug 2003

quote:

quote:

oh oh..well fardeen can u tell me since u joined whts bin happenin wid ya? aray leme knoe akhir mei ne aisa kar bi kia diya hae..?
Posted 23 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic