’Channa Sachi Muchi’ for big Eid Release!

3377 views 28 replies
Reply to Topic
deely

Age: 124
Total Posts: 1203
Points: 0

Location:
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Ejaz Bajwa's film Channa Sachi Muchi will be releasing on Eid-ul-Adhaa. The film's budget is the most expensive in Lollywood's industry after Khuley Aasmaan Ke Neechey. Somewhere near 40 lakhs! Actors are Saima, Shaan and villain, Baber Ali.
Posted 17 Oct 2008

shaan saima what happend to other actors??
Posted 17 Oct 2008

deely says
who are the other actors in the film?
Posted 17 Oct 2008

deely said:

who are the other actors in the film?



i meant why casting saima and shaan for every movie?
Posted 17 Oct 2008

deely says
I know but what can I say?
Posted 17 Oct 2008

deely says
I would love to see Resham, Nirma and Sahiba back in more films. Saima and Shaan are good no doubt but if they end up in every film, people are going to start to get bored. Reema's film sounds good.
Posted 17 Oct 2008

pakukboy08 says
well I heard do u remember mehr who came in that flop sharat shes doing a item number in the movie.
Posted 17 Oct 2008

deely said:

I would love to see Resham, Nirma and Sahiba back in more films. Saima and Shaan are good no doubt but if they end up in every film, people are going to start to get bored. Reema's film sounds good.



pakistani models ko movies main layien na..atleast they r educated
Posted 17 Oct 2008

yoyo says
it been making for long time but should be a great movie, also has some wonderfull songs in it by ali zafar.
Posted 17 Oct 2008

deely says
really... is Ali Zafar singing for it? Do you know who else is singing and who is the music director?
Posted 17 Oct 2008

deely says
shahrukh khan said:

deely said:

I would love to see Resham, Nirma and Sahiba back in more films. Saima and Shaan are good no doubt but if they end up in every film, people are going to start to get bored. Reema's film sounds good.



pakistani models ko movies main layien na..atleast they r educated


If they did the industry would go way out of the cultural bound
Posted 17 Oct 2008

deely says
pakukboy08 said:

well I heard do u remember mehr who came in that flop sharat shes doing a item number in the movie.



Aparently Baber Ali said that the item number is shot on him?
Posted 17 Oct 2008

heard alot about this movie lets see how it goes so far it sounds like a gud film.
Posted 17 Oct 2008

w q malik says
i dont have much expectation from the film due to production & direction quality
but will manage to make good business than KAKN as at least it will have some story.

JS movies always lack story

and other thing i wanted to ask HOW COME 40 LAKHS EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 18 Oct 2008

A BIG Error.The film's budget is not 40 Lakhs its nearly 3 crores.Its quite a big budget film.Lolz...40 lakhs mein toh Ishq Be Parwa aur Suha Jora bhi nahin bani thein!
Posted 19 Oct 2008

yeah agree it must be around 3 carores.
Posted 19 Oct 2008

deely says
the film stars saima, baber ali, nazo and moammar rana. this film also stars fariha jabeen, raheela agha, deeba begum and nayyar ejaz.
Posted 08 Sep 2009

Lol...its almost one year and Channa Sachi Muchi is still
struggling to get released...sad....Latest is the film will
not be releasing on Eid and instead it will get released in
October before Eid-ul-Azha.Letss seee....!
Posted 08 Sep 2009

deely says
does any1 know when this will release now cus it is taking forever?
Posted 27 Sep 2009

chitra says
Saima looks cool in the pic. Thx for sharing.
Posted 03 Oct 2009

guys i ve seen the promo of this film and it looked crapp apart from fud picture and sound quality every thing was pathetic.
Posted 04 Oct 2009

deely says
charizmatic said:

guys i ve seen the promo of this film and it looked crapp apart from fud picture and sound quality every thing was pathetic.



where did you see the promo?
Posted 04 Oct 2009

paki lion says
deely said:

shahrukh khan said:

deely said:

I would love to see Resham, Nirma and Sahiba back in more films. Saima and Shaan are good no doubt but if they end up in every film, people are going to start to get bored. Reema's film sounds good.



pakistani models ko movies main layien na..atleast they r educated


If they did the industry would go way out of the cultural bound


our culture? u want to say shaan who walks like a robot with a big moustache and saima who shakes her fat ass, is that our culture?

models bring more pride to us than those so called super stars atleast i dont bow down my head out of shame when I see models acting in movies..
Posted 04 Oct 2009

paki lion says
deely said:

the film stars saima, baber ali, nazo and moammar rana. this film also stars fariha jabeen, raheela agha, deeba begum and nayyar ejaz.



in short, all paindus who are nothing and destroy our film industry!
Posted 04 Oct 2009

deely says
paki lion said:

deely said:

the film stars saima, baber ali, nazo and moammar rana. this film also stars fariha jabeen, raheela agha, deeba begum and nayyar ejaz.



in short, all paindus who are nothing and destroy our film industry!


Well in this movie u might have to put your head down in shame because a model from America called Mehr Hassan has shot an item song in this film called Yeh Ishq Nahi Hai Asaan sang by Naseebo lal
Posted 04 Oct 2009

paki lion says
deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

the film stars saima, baber ali, nazo and moammar rana. this film also stars fariha jabeen, raheela agha, deeba begum and nayyar ejaz.



in short, all paindus who are nothing and destroy our film industry!


Well in this movie u might have to put your head down in shame because a model from America called Mehr Hassan has shot an item song in this film called Yeh Ishq Nahi Hai Asaan sang by Naseebo lal


how many models acted in movies who putted our head down in shame compared to your favourites "superstars" ? i bet we have put down our head more often because of saima, reema, meera than the models..
Posted 04 Oct 2009

deely says
paki lion said:

deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

the film stars saima, baber ali, nazo and moammar rana. this film also stars fariha jabeen, raheela agha, deeba begum and nayyar ejaz.



in short, all paindus who are nothing and destroy our film industry!


Well in this movie u might have to put your head down in shame because a model from America called Mehr Hassan has shot an item song in this film called Yeh Ishq Nahi Hai Asaan sang by Naseebo lal


how many models acted in movies who putted our head down in shame compared to your favourites "superstars" ? i bet we have put down our head more often because of saima, reema, meera than the models..


Oh well movies have to have them model or no model. part of the films demand as our stars say soo we as viewers/supporters can't say or do much. I hear what yousay though, sometimes it can be embarrasing but our industries techniques won't change!
Posted 05 Oct 2009

valandrian says
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157bd53157
bd53157
Posted 31 May 2018

Posted 26 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic