DEMAND OMNI TV TO SHOW PAK DRAMAS!

2434 views 64 replies
Reply to Topic
T.O_Raptors

Total Posts: 295

I have been sending so many e-mails to omni to tell them to play Pak Dramas. Unfortunatly the person in charge of Omni 2 is an indian and only shows indian stuff.....well thats gotta change!

here is an e-mail you can send....if there are enough e-mails they will listen to us and make sure you don't do it once and forget about it. Try for at least one week......

they reply with kind gestures but the underlining statement is NO! So we gotta make um say yes! HOW? Just complain about the amount of indian shows and the number of Pakistanis in Toronto who need Pakistanis shows!

[email protected]

make sure u send it, and if people from places outside t.o could help us it would be a great help!

thanks
t.o

LeTs gO rApToRs!
Posted 17 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
AHAHAH U THINK ANYONE WOULD WANNA WATCH THAT Sh**...HAHAH UR TV IS SO f**kIN BORING ...I MEAN IF POPELE IN PAKLAND DONT WANNA SEE IT ...U SERIOUSLY THINK THESE PEOPLE WOULD SEE IT..HE S A SMART INDIAN CAUSE HE KNOWS IT S NOT AN ECONOMICALLY VIABLE PROPOSITION....AND NOBODY WOULD SPEND MONEY TO WATCH PAKI Sh**..NOT EVEN PAKIS THEMSELVES...FULL MARKS FOR MOTIVATION THOUGH RAPTORS.
Posted 17 Sep 2003

hahahlol lol lol
i recently come to know about some users who want that PTV should show indian stuff..lol lol lol
Posted 17 Sep 2003

well ricky i'v already sent some of your posts to the admin......it shouldn't be will before your banned again. Look for a new computer at school f**ker....
Posted 17 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
rick-meister: simply put, your're wrong here. we may not excel in movies, but we KICK ass when it comes to dramas. don't even go there buddy. indians and pakistani's alike know this. drama's are our territory. i don't know where u get the idea we don't watch our own drama's???....whatever man...

Posted 17 Sep 2003

i know.....who do these fools think they are......hey children....when do u do ur homework? You must be failing in school if your always here posting pointless stuff.....tisk tisk!
Posted 17 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
hahahaha!!! i m still waiting to be banned raptors!!
Posted 18 Sep 2003

T.O says
quote:
Originally posted by ricky boy

hahahaha!!! i m still waiting to be banned raptors!!

dont u got anything else to do?[bandit]
Posted 18 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
LOL HAHAHAHAH ..WELL U MENTION MY NAME IN UR SISNATURE HEHE..LOL THANX FOR BEING SO OBSESSED.. GRRRRRRRRT PUBLICITY..SEEMS LIKE U HAVE NOTHIN ELSE TO f**kIN DO.LOL HAHAH
Posted 18 Sep 2003

Mr Rick i am sorry to say that u are completely unaware of popularity of pakistani dramas in india.
i am in singapore and many indians are my friend and nobody shows such behaviour to spoil indias image .In pakistan indian movies are like and in india pakistani dramas sell like hot cake.never hide the reality
Posted 18 Sep 2003

dont be a fool...paki drama are hell Sh**.
well if they are so good then why these cable operators are having strike for indian channel ban.
may be yo have not seen any indian channel for some time.

i have seen some of yer stupid serials like chandpur ka chandu etc and boy they were like hell.
Posted 18 Sep 2003

paki lion says
nishu..have u ever hard about earning money? if those cable operators shows indian channel again..they will earn a lots of money..but it doesn't means that indian channel are better then pakistanis!

FFM ARE U SLEEPING?IT SEEMS U ONLY KEEPS EYE ON PAKISTANIS BUT NOT TO UR FELLOW INDIANS!
Posted 18 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
OH THAT S THE STUPIDEST FRIGGIN ARGUEMENT I VE EVER HEARD...WHY WOULD THEY EARN MONEY LION ...CAUSE THEY LL HAVE INCREASED VIEWERSHIP..PAKISTAN WANTS INDIAN TV..IT S ALL BOUT DEMAND AND SUPPLY....I LIVED IN INDIA A LONG TIME AND I M VIRTUALLY THERE ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME..NOBODY WATCHES THE BORING PTV..AND NOBODY HAS EVEN HEARD BOUT PAKI DRAMAS..WHAT DRAMAS ARE U TALKIN BOUT ANYWAYS??LOW BUDGET Sh** THAT UR TV PRODUCES...U CANT HOLD A STORY AND UR STYLE OF CELLULOID OR VIDEO SUCKS..NO GRRT COSTUMES , NO LOCALES, NO BABES , NO NOTHING..OUR TV GOES AROUND THE FRIGGIN WORLD AND U SEE IT, DONT YA.LOL.WHAT DELUSION ARE U GUYS UNDER....IF UR TV WAS THAT INTERESTING THEN UR OWN PEOPLE WOULD WATCH IT..SO THE ONLY ASS UR DRAMAS ARE KICKING ARE UR CABLE OPERATOR'S CAUSE THEY ARE LOSING A Sh**LOAD OF MONEY BECUSE OF THE BAN ON INDIAN TV. TRUST ME NOBODY IN INDIA OR THE OWRLD KNOWS IF PAKISTAN TV MAKES ANYTHING EXCEPT RELIGIOUS PROGRAMMES OR THE BORING KHABARNAMA WHERE THE NEWS CASTERS ARE ATROCIOUSLY DRESSED. SPARE US PLZZZZZZZZZ
Posted 18 Sep 2003

T.O says
quote:

OH THAT S THE STUPIDEST FRIGGIN ARGUEMENT I VE EVER HEARD...WHY WOULD THEY EARN MONEY LION ...CAUSE THEY LL HAVE INCREASED VIEWERSHIP..PAKISTAN WANTS INDIAN TV..IT S ALL BOUT DEMAND AND SUPPLY....I LIVED IN INDIA A LONG TIME AND I M VIRTUALLY THERE ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME..NOBODY WATCHES THE BORING PTV..AND NOBODY HAS EVEN HEARD BOUT PAKI DRAMAS..WHAT DRAMAS ARE U TALKIN BOUT ANYWAYS??LOW BUDGET Sh** THAT UR TV PRODUCES...U CANT HOLD A STORY AND UR STYLE OF CELLULOID OR VIDEO SUCKS..NO GRRT COSTUMES , NO LOCALES, NO BABES , NO NOTHING..OUR TV GOES AROUND THE FRIGGIN WORLD AND U SEE IT, DONT YA.LOL.WHAT DELUSION ARE U GUYS UNDER....IF UR TV WAS THAT INTERESTING THEN UR OWN PEOPLE WOULD WATCH IT..SO THE ONLY ASS UR DRAMAS ARE KICKING ARE UR CABLE OPERATOR'S CAUSE THEY ARE LOSING A Sh**LOAD OF MONEY BECUSE OF THE BAN ON INDIAN TV. TRUST ME NOBODY IN INDIA OR THE OWRLD KNOWS IF PAKISTAN TV MAKES ANYTHING EXCEPT RELIGIOUS PROGRAMMES OR THE BORING KHABARNAMA WHERE THE NEWS CASTERS ARE ATROCIOUSLY DRESSED. SPARE US PLZZZZZZZZZ

you lost the argument long time back....why are you coming here still and making yourself look like some f**ked hom homeless guy.....haha stupid indoo....this guy never made honour roll.....hey watcha gonna do when u grow up.....suck on yo mama?
Posted 18 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
ricky, you don't speak for ALL of india. lol. pakistani drama's ARE watched, by ALOT of people. i understand that you've lived in india, and make frequent trips, but you haven't gone into all the homes there and seen what they watch. so for you to say with such certainty that 'NOBODY HAS EVEN HEARD ABT PAKISTANI DRAMA'S' is ludicrous. especially since pakistani dramas are appreciated in pakistan and india AND north america by indians and pakistani's alike. i don't get why you can't give credit where credit is due??

and why is it that indian's (on this discussion board) are more concerned (or even concerned at all) abt pakistan banning indian channels? i mean, its almost as if you guys feel threatened that you've lost SO MUCH viewership. i know (some) pakistani's want indian chanels made available to them, and they'll deal with it. why are you guys worried/talkin' abt it?? we're talking about pakistani dramas, and miss nishu brings up a ban on channels, in a country he dislikes???? why? and you, being a good debator, go along with it? that point makes no sense. common man. lets stick to the topic.

our drama's ARE good, and they ARE watched by our own people. its one thing to generalize about india (even tho its wrong) if you want, but you ESPECIALLY don't talk for pakistan or ITS people.
Posted 18 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
nfak if all this were true , why would ur cable operators go on strike demanding indian channels....i m india nfak..i represent it..and my generation is like me..my family , relatives friends, school, everything s there.thats where i have done most of my awaragardi..know it like the back of my hand.i dunno why it is so hard for ya to believe that noone watches ur dramas..which of course doesnt mean that they 'd be bad...but everybody just dismisses em..cause people are pampered watching our tv , our mtv, our star tv etc..which are entertaining..ptv doesnt exist my friend....and also for what i have seen flippin thru ..it is so deprived..our advertisements are more costly than ur movies nfak, what world are u livin in.lol.not one pakistani actor is known there except the ones that have worked in the movies there or there are a few who worked in a tv series, i think marina khan was her name ..anyways nfak, i dont know any pakistani here in atlanta who doesnt get indian tv..and i dunno one indian who gets paki tv..so much for arguing...infact one of th emajor reasons why the channels were banned was cause ur local companies were advertising on our channels cause they are watched by more people in ur country, and that was leading to loss in revenues..if ur tv is so good why dont u allow indian tv to compete.hahahahah
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
and raptors....how bout me suckin on ur mama for a change..i bet she hasnt been sucked in a long timelol
Posted 19 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
there you go again with the channels. lol. whats wrong with you man? why are YOU worried abt what pakistani's are allowed to see and not allowed to see?? but since you brought them up, the cable operators are not going on stirke, so that they can have indian channels and no pakistani ones which show our dramas. they're going on strike so that the viewers can have a choice. end of story. but again, this has nothing to do with you or nishu, or any indian. pakistani's in pakistan are the ones who can't see indian channels. so why are ya'll worried? i guess i was right then...ya'll feel threatened at a massive loss of viewership. ah well....

and my man, no doubt, u represent a part of india. but again, you're not ALL of india. sure you, or anyone associated with you don't watch pakistani related shows, but last i checked, india has a population of 1 trillion or something to that effect. lol (j/k). now unless you're tellin' me u know, or are related to AAAALLLL them peeps.....you and those you know DON'T MAKE UP ALL OF INDIA. that being said, pakistani shows while not as known, ARE watched. i can tell you i have friends and even family in india and they watch ptv. does that mean EVERYONE watches it? no. but it does mean that it IS watched and definately known abt.

and you brought up atlanta....again....buddy you don't represent all of the indians and DEFINATELY not all the pakistani's. no doubt indian shows might be watched more, but to say no indian has a pakistani channel there, or anywhere else....man....talk abt generalizing. whatever makes u sleep easier i guess.

look....you seem to be a BIG supporter of choice and people having the right to make them. so why is it hard for you to belive that out of the 1 billion indians in india alone, and the countless ones across the world, some of them...many of them - actually choose to watch pakistani tv??? i know indians who work with me here in toronto, who watch a pakistani drama called landa bazaar RELIGIOUSLY. that just goes to show, your theory abt no indian knowing pakistani tv shows exist (in india and abroad), has no ground. its simply an exaggerated opinion...one that you're entitled to. but i'm here to tell you....bottom line.....pakistani shows, once again, ARE WATCHED not only by our own pepole, but even indians. just accept it man. don't worry. bollywood or even india isnt losing any fans by doing so. lol.
Posted 19 Sep 2003

T.O says
quote:

and raptors....how bout me suckin on ur mama for a change..i bet she hasnt been sucked in a long timelol

wow talk about a crappy comeback......got no creativity.....what a stupid clown![bandit]
Posted 19 Sep 2003

STANDARD says
quote:

nfak if all this were true , why would ur cable operators go on strike demanding indian channels....i m india nfak..i represent it..and my generation is like me..my family , relatives friends, school, everything s there.thats where i have done most of my awaragardi..know it like the back of my hand.i dunno why it is so hard for ya to believe that noone watches ur dramas..which of course doesnt mean that they 'd be bad...but everybody just dismisses em..cause people are pampered watching our tv , our mtv, our star tv etc..which are entertaining..ptv doesnt exist my friend....and also for what i have seen flippin thru ..it is so deprived..our advertisements are more costly than ur movies nfak, what world are u livin in.lol.not one pakistani actor is known there except the ones that have worked in the movies there or there are a few who worked in a tv series, i think marina khan was her name ..anyways nfak, i dont know any pakistani here in atlanta who doesnt get indian tv..and i dunno one indian who gets paki tv..so much for arguing...infact one of th emajor reasons why the channels were banned was cause ur local companies were advertising on our channels cause they are watched by more people in ur country, and that was leading to loss in revenues..if ur tv is so good why dont u allow indian tv to compete.hahahahah

For these rude and proudy indians.....
I am in pakistan..Pakistani channals has not only Ptv..As you king information Mashallah Pakistan has a 12 pakistani channals is showing here.ARY DIGITAL,ARY DIGITAL Just for india....... GEO TV,ARY MUSIK,ARY QAWALI,UNI PLUS,PTV WORLD,PRIME,INDUS VISION,INDUS MUSIC,INDUS NEWS...
Cable operator are worry only for business point of view,and people has not fond of indian channals,only movies is being watched.....

You forget ARY DIGITAL just for india channal which are also showing in india and today your actress URMALA came on ARY musik
Our Channals GEO TV both are showing a good dramas and all channals are digital quality tranmission,our dramas has glamouise and moderinize in these channals,naked clothes and naked dances is not a quality and viewers dont like these stupied things...
so open your eyes and down your head....
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
Posted 19 Sep 2003

hey hey na na never ever take my lines......

good job ydakh!!!

Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
quote:
Originally posted by NFAKFan

there you go again with the channels. lol. whats wrong with you man? why are YOU worried abt what pakistani's are allowed to see and not allowed to see?? but since you brought them up, the cable operators are not going on stirke, so that they can have indian channels and no pakistani ones which show our dramas. they're going on strike so that the viewers can have a choice. end of story. but again, this has nothing to do with you or nishu, or any indian. pakistani's in pakistan are the ones who can't see indian channels. so why are ya'll worried? i guess i was right then...ya'll feel threatened at a massive loss of viewership. ah well...
and my man, no doubt, u represent a part of india. but again, you're not ALL of india. sure you, or anyone associated with you don't watch pakistani related shows, but last i checked, india has a population of 1 trillion or something to that effect. lol (j/k). now unless you're tellin' me u know, or are related to AAAALLLL them peeps.....you and those you know DON'T MAKE UP ALL OF INDIA. that being said, pakistani shows while not as known, ARE watched. i can tell you i have friends and even family in india and they watch ptv. does that mean EVERYONE watches it? no. but it does mean that it IS watched and definately known abt.

and you brought up atlanta....again....buddy you don't represent all of the indians and DEFINATELY not all the pakistani's. no doubt indian shows might be watched more, but to say no indian has a pakistani channel there, or anywhere else....man....talk abt generalizing. whatever makes u sleep easier i guess.

look....you seem to be a BIG supporter of choice and people having the right to make them. so why is it hard for you to belive that out of the 1 billion indians in india alone, and the countless ones across the world, some of them...many of them - actually choose to watch pakistani tv??? i know indians who work with me here in toronto, who watch a pakistani drama called landa bazaar RELIGIOUSLY. that just goes to show, your theory abt no indian knowing pakistani tv shows exist (in india and abroad), has no ground. its simply an exaggerated opinion...one that you're entitled to. but i'm here to tell you....bottom line.....pakistani shows, once again, ARE WATCHED not only by our own pepole, but even indians. just accept it man. don't worry. bollywood or even india isnt losing any fans by doing so. lol.

OK U KNOW WHAT NFAK. I M GONNA DIGRESS A LITTLE HERE...I WAS LIKE SAYIN A LOT OF STUFF BOUT UR DRAMAS WITHOUT HAVIN SEEN ONE....SO I ACTUALLY SAT DOWN AND SAW ONE...MY PAKISTANI BUDDY GOT ME THE TAPES. 5 OF EM AND I WATCHED EM ALL ONE SHOT. I CONCEDE DEFEAT ON THAT ONE..SO I M GONNA GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE NFAK...IT WAS THE MOST AWESOME PIECE OF WORK THAT I HAVE SEEN IN AGES....I AM SO f**kIN ASTONISHED BY THE SHEER EXCELLENCE IN STORY TELLING....TERRIFIC ACTING....BEAUTIFUL SCRIPT...SLOW MOVIN BUT RIGHTLY SO.....IT WAS CALLED 'DHOOP KINARE'....MAYBE I LOVED IT MORE CAUSE I M A MED STUDENT TOO BUT I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT ANYWAYS . AND THUS THE ARGUMENT ENDS CAUSE UR DRAMAS NFAK MAYBE ARE NOT THAT LAVISH BUT ARE KICK ASS AND SUPER COMPARED TO INDIA. NOT TO MENTION THAT URDU JUST MELTS INTO THE EAR. PURRRRRRRRFECT. U WIN THERE
Posted 19 Sep 2003

rick u r not representing majority of indians
Posted 19 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank you ricky. straight up yaar, kudos 2 u 4 taking the initiative to watch and then form a realistic opinion. i admire u 4 that. so u see?! its all good. india/bollywood kicks ass when it comes 2 movies. but we pakistani's DO EXCEL at some things!
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
TEEN TRACKER I DONT GIVE A RUSTY f**k IF I M NOT REPRESENTING MOST OF INDIANS OR NOT...BUT THIS ONE BLEW ME AWAY..NFAK FROM ONE BUFF TO THE OTHER..EVEN IF MOST INDIA DOESNT SEE THESE DRAMAS AT LEAST MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS HAVE TO SEE IT... I M GUESSING IT S AN OLD DRAMA CAUSE THIS LADY MARINA KHAN WORKED IN AN INDIAN TV SERIES AND LOOKED OVER THE HILL ,,, THIS SERIES HOWEVER SHE S A YOUNG LASS...WHAT A MIND BOGGLING PERFORMANCE AND SHE LOOKED CUTE AS HELL....THE DOCTOR GUY ..RAHAT KAZMI RIGHT?? WHAT A FRIGGIN ACIOR.... HE EVEN RESEMBLES AMITABH A BIT....5 STAR RATING NFAK. I HAVE TO SEE MORE.
Posted 19 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
to be honest yaar, i have not seen this drama. but i watch the newer ones, and the most popular has to be 'landa bazaar.' highly, highly recommended not only by myself, but your fellow indians! superb quality and much more advanced in terms of updated camera and so on.

i'm glad u gave this one a 5star rating tho! coming from a tru movie guru, that MEANS something!

now i don't want to push my luck but if u watch all of chooriyan (the movie i recommended) u'll find its not that bad either. quality is Sh**, i know. but the movie was a hit 4 a reason. nonetheless i understand your frustration at the lack of quality, having been spoiled by all them bollywood movies! so if u don't watch, its cool. i will say tho, u'll notice in the other thread, someone watched it recnetly and he's seen the light. lol.
Posted 19 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
awwcmon !!! dont tell me u havent watched dhoop kinare..this guy told me it is one of the classics and holy f**k it is!!! brilliant story that flows at it s own pace and takes u on this emotional ride..nice restrained performances..terrific climax. so non commercial and so realistic. not much in terms of production values but who cares if u have a tight intense drama...it s a must see. perfect weekend would be like trippin out on weed and watchin such a super play..i m gonna pass the movies though.lol u know movies and dramas are two different art forms and so different from each other. a drama has to be seen like one..i have a list of must see paki dramas now..the next one he 's gonna get me is called 'tanhayian'.
Posted 19 Sep 2003

STANDARD says
good attitude ricky boy carry on this way....
Posted 20 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
i've heard of 'dhoop kinare' but i haven't watched. i will however. if its managed 2 rope u in, it must be good. lol. just curious tho..u sure this sudden change of heart ain't the weed talkin'?! lol. (j/k) i'm amazed at the difference 1 day has made, thats all. lol.

u're right..movies and dramas are two different things. thats what i was tryin to say all along yaar! in pk, drama's ARE encouraged and thats why we know how 2 make 'em, whereas movies are not backed up. go figure. anyhow, so i guess chooriyan's outta the question as a result. lol. ah well...

and this new drama you're getting, i've heard of that too. watch the newer ones tho! production values are MUCH MUCH MUCH better in most of 'em. but u're hookup seems 2 know his Sh**, so i guess making u watch 'tanhayian' is putting u on the right track! lol.
lemme know how it is....
Posted 20 Sep 2003

since i started this disscusion... let me say..

paki darama sucks.....

yo see ricky they call their serials -- drama.. now thats means a puppet show lol.
even puppet shows are better in rajasthan than yer so called dramas...
Posted 20 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic