Wohti Ley Ke Jaani Aah!!

7390 views 59 replies
Reply to Topic
deely

Total Posts: 1203

Syed Noor's next upcoming film, which has 17 songs sung by Humaira Channa, Saima Jehan, Naseebo Lal, Farooq Shaad, Saira Naseem, Anwar Rafi and Tauseef Daar will be releasing at the end of Muharram. Syed Noor has high expectations of the film. After a big gap after making Jhoomer lets see if it will be worth it or not..
Posted 30 Dec 2008

another punjabi movie wohti saima hogi for sure
Posted 30 Dec 2008

not interested in this crapp
Posted 01 Jan 2009

DEELY ke liye superhit hogi
Posted 01 Jan 2009

deely says
Shahrukh Khan said:

most certainly!!!
Posted 01 Jan 2009

deely said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

most certainly!!!

Posted 01 Jan 2009

MR NICE says
Well Deely news for you that syed Noor is currently in the process of starting 3 new films after Muharram. Just hope that Saima is not in all these films.

This film Wohti Ley Ke Jaani Aye is 70% complete and will be released in March.

Syed Noor should concentrate and make good quality Urdu films.
Posted 01 Jan 2009

i m sure woti will be aunty saima..well how can he make urdu movies when saima cant even speak urdu
Posted 01 Jan 2009

Well Syed Noor wants to play his role in revival of Urdu cinema in Pakistan and is going to make his next movie in Urdu and Lets hope Saima is not in this film.Saima is not at all suitable for Urdu Films now.
Also Akhbar-e-Jehan in its Prediction Section have predicted Syed Noor will make a film in 2009 tht will break all the previous records but he will have to face a lot of criticsim frm the Pak Film Industry!
Posted 04 Jan 2009

We need new talent, new directors for sure, these old people r still living in 70's and 80's
Posted 04 Jan 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 05 Jan 2009

deely says
any news on when this film will be released. i was talking to tauseef daar on facebook and he said the film music will be releasing fairly soon.
Posted 14 Mar 2009

w q malik says
tauseef dar?????

who is he??
Posted 25 Mar 2009

deely says
pakistani playback singer... best known for singing in muje chaand chahiye, jhoomar and Zill-E-Shah
Posted 26 Mar 2009

LATEST NEWS :
               Syed noor have changed the name of the movie its gonna be called " Moti ley ke jani hai"
Posted 28 Mar 2009

^lolll
Posted 28 Mar 2009

deely says
charizmatic said:

LATEST NEWS :
                Syed noor have changed the name of the movie its gonna be called " Moti ley ke jani hai"

please show respect
Posted 28 Mar 2009

shez a 40 plus material and still wants to play female lead with some 28 years guy and ur asking me to show respect i hate all these jahil people
Posted 28 Mar 2009

deely says
charizmatic said:

shez a 40 plus material and still wants to play female lead with some 28 years guy and ur asking me to show respect i hate all these jahil people

Well keep your thoughts to yourself. if you don't like it don't comment on it.
Posted 28 Mar 2009

dude its an open forum and i have all the right to say whatever i want to did i asked u not to make anymore topics abt her if u like her keep it to ur self haan did i ?
Posted 29 Mar 2009

no respect for multani whore
Posted 29 Mar 2009

paki lion says
deely said:

charizmatic said:

Well keep your thoughts to yourself. if you don't like it don't comment on it.

u are worse than asif ali zardari lol

Posted 29 Mar 2009

paki lion says
deely said:

charizmatic said:

LATEST NEWS :

please show respect

Why should someone show respect to those who are destroying our film industry and put fat ladies and vulgar dances in every movies?
Posted 29 Mar 2009

deely says
Syed Noor doesn't do that!
Posted 29 Mar 2009

guys chill, there r all types of movies made in this world and u cant stop sh*tty movies frm coming out, no point in fighting
Posted 29 Mar 2009

charizmatic said:

LATEST NEWS :

hahahahahahaha!
This one is Realli hilarious charizmatic!
Posted 29 Mar 2009

LATEST NEWS

Finnaly Syed Noor has realized tht his efforts are strongly needed in Urdu Cinema and his next film will be made on the youth.
His film's name will be Collage Girl and the lead will be played by Saima
Posted 29 Mar 2009

afridi_hasnat said:

LATEST NEWS

Finnaly Syed Noor has realized tht his efforts are strongly needed in Urdu Cinema and his next film will be made on the youth.
His film's name will be Collage Girl and the lead will be played by Saima

hahahaha and that movie wud be a super flop
Posted 30 Mar 2009

deely says
koi release date hai?
Posted 25 Oct 2009

Eid Ul Azha!
Posted 25 Oct 2009

deely says
serious? is ka matlab hai ke music next month release hoga can't wait!
Posted 25 Oct 2009

Reply to Topic