Reply to Topic
tarar786

Total Posts: 2636

Miss Albania

Denisa Kola

Height: 5'7"
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown

List any special training you have had (music, art, drama, dance, etc.)
I took piano lessons for a short time when I was younger. I've also been actively involved in performing through short sketches and recitations.

Name one person, other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life. Why?
Since I was very young I have been deeply impressed by the life and deeds of Mother Theresa, who comes from my area. What I have inherited from her is that "all creatures great and small need help, and it should be given unconditionally."

What is your proudest personal accomplishment (other than representing your country in this pageant)?
My best accomplishments, of which I'm indeed very proud, are my inner integrity and strong personality that I have worked hard to attain.

What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?
I want to be a good and able business woman and start my own business in video graphics. I will make use of my chances of being a TV girl to create a successful career.

Please list educational/technical/professional schools you have attended and the type of certificate or degree awarded.
General Middle School, Maturity Degree in Biology.

Posted 19 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic