A Question for Non -Muslims...

1794 views 32 replies
Reply to Topic
DMX

Total Posts: 43

I would like to ask the Non - Muslims here, what they think is the purpose of life?

Posted 20 Sep 2003

Cute_gal says
y only Non-muslims??
Posted 20 Sep 2003

DMX says
I know what a Muslims purpose of life is, but go ahead Muslims aswell..give your opinions :)
Posted 20 Sep 2003

the aim of the life of a hindu is to get moksh. that is to get rid of the cycle of rebirth.
Posted 20 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
re birth ... ???
Posted 20 Sep 2003

ShujaSlam says
lol
Posted 21 Sep 2003

ShujaSlam says
sry mah bad...
but
u(hindus) wanna know what we guys think whats gon happen to u..
well, the end of the world(DAY OF JUDGMENT) will come and every1 will be tested on their deeds in life. what good things they did and what bad. and whoever didnt beileve in 1 God(Allah(S.W.T) will get a realllllyyy big punishment. DA BALZEINNN HELLL FIRE.    and u guys(hindus) may not beileve in what i am sayin but....REMEMBER U WILLL SUFFFFFEEEERRRRRRRR. and then u;ll think when the world ends what evil u did and the world and u'll blame ur'self. sssoooo....there u go, thats what we believe. ISLAM IS THE ONLY AND TRUE RELGION
Posted 21 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
okies ////\\\\ rite ... per they r free to xpress dem selves na ...
Posted 21 Sep 2003

yup ,,,islam is very great religon.

but accordin to your idology.. 70%(non muslims) of the world population will burn in hell after judgement day rite?
Posted 22 Sep 2003

faysal says
humm i guess i dont have to answer...
Posted 22 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
quote:
Originally posted by nishu

yup ,,,islam is very great religon.

but accordin to your idology.. 70%(non muslims) of the world population will burn in hell after judgement day rite?

rejoice nishu cause the criteria for their judgement are different from the rest 70%..relaxxxxxxxx we will go to heaven and i m gonna drink to that.lol
Posted 22 Sep 2003

My purpose in life is to have a life.......live life the the fullest!
Posted 23 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
quote:
Originally posted by T.O_Raptors

My purpose in life is to have a life.......live life the the fullest!

DITTO...WHICHEVER WAY U WANNA INTERPRET IT.
Posted 23 Sep 2003

btw how many here are non muslim..

me,ricky,desibaba.and? anyone else?
Posted 23 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
aur bhi bohat haiana
Posted 23 Sep 2003

MrDeath says
ok ,,,jagdesh ,,, and ....name some more ,,,who are active in the postings
Posted 26 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
whoz jagdesh .... well bohat hain .. many christians n sikhs r also ...posting ...
Posted 26 Sep 2003

MrDeath says
yaar just tell the names
Posted 26 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
i cant tell ya da names ... coz ,, they mind na ...
Posted 26 Sep 2003

MrDeath says
so ya know the names.. topic ended.
Posted 27 Sep 2003

SBG18 says
you know what
i dont mean to disrespect anyones religion
but i dont understand
they go to church once a week
they messa round and drink and do everyhting the bible says not to
and then they go repent to the father or preist
and then do everything the same again
they think this world is the paradise.
they say enjoy life...its short
of course its short
but we should struggle and strive in this life...
for the next,.
Posted 27 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
OK MY REPLY HAS BEEN DELETED....BUT THAT IS THE STUPIDEST SPEAL I HAVE EVER HEARD CUTEGAL.AND KEEPIN OURSELVES DEPRIVED SO THAT WE CAN INDULGE AFTER WE ARE DEAD ..IS JUST SO NONSENSICAL..I MEAN WHY IS LIFE CALLED LIFE AND DEATH CALLED DEATH....NO OFFENCE.
Posted 30 Sep 2003

MrDeath says
hey sexy. why are yo so against other religions?
Posted 30 Sep 2003

Xtreme says
Oh Well Now we talk about religion Here !! Its the most controversial thing and I dont like it.
Any way have fun all.
Posted 30 Sep 2003

NADZ18 says
you
know im curious why poeple do this
im not against anyone
and ricky chill out
say it subhannallah
Posted 11 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
masha allah
Posted 12 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
WELL BRO RIZ, NADZ18, RICKY BOY ..ya all shud b careful next time ... if ya hav any thing regardin yer religion den post in new thread no body is allowed to dis others or ... start meaning less argues....

ITS AN OFFICIAL WARNING TO ALL OF YA
Posted 12 Oct 2003

Bro Riza says
You know something FFM, i wouldnt even bother making a new thread, because some people get too offensive, and i feel its usualy people who get offensive easily are the ones who are not realy at peace with themselves. This could be for many reasons inc. religion. Sometimes they dont love or maybe understand their religion and can become offensive, i'm not pointing any fingers, i'm just making people aware.
Also this goes to everyone,esp. muslims, the sunnat of a muslim is to have patience and love towards other people, even other religions which follow a book. We should explain to them defaults they have and show proof, this goes to other religions, if you dont like something about someone's religion, you shouldnt dislike it unless you have a reason to, for eg. if its against your religion, if this is the case explain to the person that is against our religion because soo and so, and show them proof. Solid proof. Not proof from a holy book that has got soo many different versions,but proof from a book that has not been changed by one single word since it was made, and theres only one book i know of like that. i'll let you make your own decisions. Lets be open minded here and not over protective.We should accept what someone else has to say, and reply to them in a polite manner, explaining what you think is wrong with their claim.

oh and Mr Death, i have no tension my friend, i feel light as a feather, and pure as the purest water, thanks for your offer anyhow.
Posted 12 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
no tension..??? thats great .
Posted 13 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
I wana ask u Ricky and Mrdeath,tell me about 'Qyamat',do u belive on that?just like christian and Muslim,world will be trouble in last days and One man will come to save the world? what do your religion say?
Posted 14 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
yes we do belive in qyamat.. infact there are four uptill now... first satyug.. then treta yug... then dwapar yug and now whats goin on is kaliyug... this is the last yug of all and the universe will end after this yug..

Posted 14 Oct 2003

Reply to Topic