Assalam O Alaikum

*Some daily Life Dua's For All of Us.

Posted 06 Feb 2009

sun_shine says

Posted 06 Feb 2009

sun_shine says

Posted 06 Feb 2009

lildude says
Thanks for SHARING with us the daily DUA'S!
Posted 06 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
Jazakumu'Allah Khair...!
Posted 08 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam
Jazak Allah kuch duayein mujhe yaad hain kuch yaad kar lun gi thnx
Posted 08 Feb 2009

lildude says

Posted 10 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
Rapunzel said:

Waalaikum Assalam
Jazak Allah kuch duayein mujhe yaad hain kuch yaad kar lun gi thnx

*InshAllah
May Allah swt reward You,Ameen...!
Posted 11 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
lildude said:

*MashAllah
Beautiful Sharing
May Allah swt Reward you for this...!
InshAllah
Posted 11 Feb 2009

lildude says
Inshallah AMEEN!
Posted 11 Feb 2009

lildude says
The man of knowledge is the one who recognizes that what is known is VERY LITTLE as compared to what is NOT known, and as a result he considers himself ignorant, and accordingly he increases his efforts to know more by going in the search of more knowledge.

SURA Al-IKHLAAS:

Once a man was walking by and he read this written on a wall;

'Qull huwaAllah hu Ahad, Allah husSamad,

Lam yalid Wa lam youlad,

Wa lam yakou'n'llahu kufuwan Ahad'

While he was reading a man was watching and said to him,

'Do you know that you have got at least 470 Hasanaat (blessings) just for reading this!

The person who wrote this on the wall also got 470 Hasanaat'.

Even I got 470 Hasanaat just for writing this;

Even you got (who is reading this) 470 Hasanaat.

Don't forget, each time someone reads this "DUA" gets Hasanaat and you too.

REGARDS,
LILDUDE

Posted 18 Feb 2009

sun_shine says

Assalam O Alaikum

*jazakAllah khair
MashAllah Great...!
Posted 18 Feb 2009

lildude says
Walekum Assalam!
thank u
Posted 18 Feb 2009

sun_shine says

*Most welcome jee...!
Posted 18 Feb 2009

lildude says
can i share here some Dua's?
Posted 23 Feb 2009

shaista says

yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai? waise i am not one who can give u permission, but i guess u will just do right if u share some dua with us. hai na?
Posted 23 Feb 2009

shaista says
lildude said:

Ameen SumAmeen
Posted 23 Feb 2009

lildude says
yes right shaista, no u can as a member of jb
Posted 23 Feb 2009

shaista says

to shuro karo post karna
Posted 23 Feb 2009

lildude says
Posted 23 Feb 2009

lildude says
*Ayah of the Day:
And We send down from the sky blessed water, making gardens sprout thereby, and seeds yielding crops, and the lofty date palm, with layers of fruit stalks, as sustenance for the servants. And We enliven thereby a dead land; thus will be the resurrection. [50: 9,10,11]

*Hadith of the Day:
A generous man is near God, near Paradise, near men, and far from Hell. But a miser is far from God, far from Paradise, far from men, and near Hell. [Tirmidhi]

*Wise Quote of the Day:
Servants and slaves rejoice when they are emancipated; whereas I rejoice when I become Your servant. [Mawlana Rumi]

*Ayah of the Day:
The only believers are those who have faith in God and the messenger of God without a wavering, and strive for the sake of God by means of their property and their persons. They are the ones who are sincere. [49: 15]

*Hadith of the Day:
Too much talk without mention of God produces hardness of heart, and the person farthest from God is someone who has a hard heart. [Tirmidhi]

*Ayahs of the Day:
O humankind, We created you from a male and a female, and We made you races and tribes for you to get to know each other. The most noble of you in the sight of God are those of you who are most conscientious. And God is omniscient, fully aware. [49: 13]

*Hadith of the Day:
Blessed is the man whom God has made a key for the good and a lock for evil. [Tirmidhi]

Posted 23 Feb 2009

shaista says

baaki sub pe to MashAllah keh sakti hoon

*Wise Quote of the Day:
Servants and slaves rejoice when they are emancipated; whereas I rejoice when I become Your servant. [Mawlana Rumi]
this is just so true
Posted 23 Feb 2009

lildude says
thank u
Posted 24 Feb 2009

shaista says

you are welcome
Posted 24 Feb 2009

lildude says
Posted 26 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
lildude said:

*Ayah of the Day:
And We send down from the sky blessed water, making gardens sprout thereby, and seeds yielding crops, and the lofty date palm, with layers of fruit stalks, as sustenance for the servants. And We enliven thereby a dead land; thus will be the resurrection. [50: 9,10,11]

*Hadith of the Day:
A generous man is near God, near Paradise, near men, and far from Hell. But a miser is far from God, far from Paradise, far from men, and near Hell. [Tirmidhi]

*Wise Quote of the Day:

*Ayah of the Day:
The only believers are those who have faith in God and the messenger of God without a wavering, and strive for the sake of God by means of their property and their persons. They are the ones who are sincere. [49: 15]

*Hadith of the Day:
Too much talk without mention of God produces hardness of heart, and the person farthest from God is someone who has a hard heart. [Tirmidhi]

*Ayahs of the Day:
O humankind, We created you from a male and a female, and We made you races and tribes for you to get to know each other. The most noble of you in the sight of God are those of you who are most conscientious. And God is omniscient, fully aware. [49: 13]

*Hadith of the Day:
Blessed is the man whom God has made a key for the good and a lock for evil. [Tirmidhi]

*MashAllah
Beautiful Sharing...!
Posted 26 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
lildude said:

*MashAllah

Ayat 78 of Surah Rahman

*Blessed be the name of thy Lord, Full of Majesty Bounty, and Honour.
MashAllah...!
Posted 26 Feb 2009

lildude says
thank u miss
Posted 27 Feb 2009

sun_shine says

*Most welcome...!
Posted 28 Feb 2009

lildude says
OUR BELOVED HAZRAT MOHAMMAD(S.A.W)SAID,

"DEEN KE IK BAAT BHE JANTY HO TO DOSRON TAK POHANCHAAO"
Posted 04 Mar 2009

lildude says
The Allies (Al-Ah'zaab):33

Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O, people of the house [1]! and to purify you a (through) purifying [1]- Fatima, her father (Prophet Mohammad), her husband (Ali) and her 2 sons (Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain)
Posted 10 Mar 2009

Reply to Topic