Please Respond...

7972 views 51 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Dear Admins and Mods

With due respect I want 2 ask a simple question.Yesterday Asian posted a topic named Janubaba Renance. I want 2 know where did the topic go. Some of ppl commented on different issues. Please bring that topic back.

Regards
Teen Tracker
Posted 23 Feb 2009

hey hey TT bruv

the topic is in the trash...
Posted 23 Feb 2009

ignored lol :P
Posted 23 Feb 2009

**sensational** said:

hey hey TT bruv

sensi
y it is in trash.i mean wat was wrong in it
Posted 23 Feb 2009

cutefriend says
topic wapis nai a sakta ji ab

move is liye ke we criticize mods n their behaviour
n raised some issues abt mngmnt/admins weaknesses

and raised voice for our right to ask

we used our FREEDOM OF SPEECH

yar bro meri kisi se larai nahi kisi se kuch lena dena nahi
em just saying k apne kam ko effective banao sub log
members k prblm properly solve kero
with polite behaviour

na k harsh behaviour adopt kerte huye solve kero
is se solve nahi aur prblm creat hoga

admins is baat ko seriously le hi nahi rahye

un ke pass jahan tak mera khyal hia time ki kami bahut hai ......

Posted 23 Feb 2009

sahee CF well i think that moving this topic is also a harsh behaviour
Posted 23 Feb 2009

cutefriend says
yup right

admins ji plz is matted ko as soon as possible solve ker lyen in proper way

ap yeh b dekhe na k ager jo members issue raised ker rahye hain woh kyon ker rahye hain n un main se kuch kafi old members hain
ab esa to nai na ho sakta ke bagher kisi waja k yeh satrt ker diya gaya ho
ab ager 5 yrs main pehle prblm nai hui and ab hui hai to us ki koi reason hai tu hoi hai

so its ma request
plz ap log time nikalyen aur solve this matter.....

ap log forum ko time dyen

and yeh zyada masla hua b isi waja se hai k ap log time nahi de pa rahye .....
n its natural k jub limited time k liye ayen gyen aur itne zyada kam honge to tackle kerne main prblm to ho gi

so also consider this as well

Regards ....

i want this forum jhagra/panga/prblm free
Posted 23 Feb 2009

That topic created alot of tension that's why the admins moved it, you saw for yourself the escalation of trouble between some members, there is no use asking for that topic back, the replies in there were heavy handed.

Another thing, you know about the request corner, you should've posted your question there instead of here.

Yes you have a right to freedom of speech, but not on a topic that is going to cause more strife & more hassle to everyone else.
Posted 23 Feb 2009

^ larae ki b koi waja hai na...jo fazool posts thi unko remove kar dena chahe the bas topic nahi hatana chahe tha...
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Mr nice guy, aap toh khud jante hai kai uss topic mey larai kisni shuru ki thi, even if those posts were removed the fight still would've escalated, thats why the admins moved it, cos no-one was really getting anywhere in that thread.
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Dear Mystique

The reason I posted here that i want to involve as many mems in that thread. U must knw why ppl are against ur team.FOS is most visited forum so i posted here. Even ur mod started the topic in FOS not in request corner.

Posted 23 Feb 2009

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

hey hey TT bruv

sensi

yara ask those hu put it in the trash lol...i didnt do it...i can be mean but not that mean...tht topic was top class.
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Teen Tracker said:

Dear Mystique

The reason I posted here that i want to involve as many mems in that thread. U must knw why ppl are against ur team.FOS is most visited forum so i posted here. Even ur mod started the topic in FOS not in request corner.

The thread was made to ask members about genuine problems, but instead it turned into a haterade.

About you saying that people are against my team?

All because one moderator tried to keep the peace on the forums & instead of the members listening they exacerbated the matter.

They should've gone to WOL instead of raising issues here, thats what the admins are there for.

About the complaint you're speaking of, funny how there were more complaints about two ex-mods who caused more trouble, than the new ones.

Like I've said before, it would be better if you speak to the Admins, they have greater control here than the Mods. It's better you raise your concerns to them than make a thread that we both know ourselves is going to cause trouble.

Posted 23 Feb 2009

**sensational** said:

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

hey hey TT bruv

sensi

yara ask those hu put it in the trash lol...i didnt do it...i can be mean but not that mean...tht topic was top class.

u got a big heart sensational
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
Wo topic ab nhi aye ga kion k us mein sach bola gya hai Ex-mods agr against the tu unk pas proof bi the aur wo proof shayd ache nhi lage team mem aur admin ko islye wo topic fishoon ho gya...
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

hey hey TT bruv

sensi

hehe thnxxx TT Bruv
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Dear Mystique

The thread was made to ask members about genuine problems, but instead it turned into a haterade.

All because one moderator tried to keep the peace on the forums & instead of the members listening they exacerbated the matter.

They should've gone to WOL instead of raising issues here, thats what the admins are there for.

About the complaint you're speaking of, funny how there were more complaints about two ex-mods who caused more trouble, than the new ones.

Like I've said before, it would be better if you speak to the Admins, they have greater control here than the Mods. It's better you raise your concerns to them than make a thread that we both know ourselves is going to cause trouble.

Myst
I agree but have u seen who started the personal attacks. that was from ur team. The ppl who are mods are not bosses of other members.so they must not behave like bosses
Posted 23 Feb 2009

**sensational** said:

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

hey hey TT bruv

sensi

hehe thnxxx TT Bruv

No problem sensi
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Yaar Admin ko chahiyey sab cheezien clear karey..and listen to members what they r saying I mean its better to have clear things rather being ignored..aur isi waja sey confusions hoti hain.
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

Teen Tracker said:

**sensational** said:

hey hey TT bruv

sensi

hehe thnxxx TT Bruv

No problem sensi

Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
Agree with u Sk,prob trash mein dalne se prob solve nhi hoti
Posted 23 Feb 2009

cutefriend says
Shahrukh Khan said:

Yaar Admin ko chahiyey sab cheezien clear karey..and listen to members what they r saying I mean its better to have clear things rather being ignored..aur isi waja sey confusions hoti hain.

aye haye te main khap pai wa

lolz

nai seriously

ADMINS sirf kuch time nikalye forum k liye to almost sab prblms solve ho jayen gyen

ager woh aik bar sab ans ker deyen n sub k points clear ker dyen to koi larai hi nahi rahye gi

wese mera to koi point nai hia .....

bus yehi hia ke forum ko time dyen plz
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Shahrukh Khan said:

I agree Ather dats y we are here
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Teen Tracker said:

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Dear Mystique

Myst
I agree but have u seen who started the personal attacks. that was from ur team. The ppl who are mods are not bosses of other members.so they must not behave like bosses

I never said that they were the bosses of anyone, I just said that they're {The Mods/Admins} are there to help anyone on JB.

Yes I saw how the thread started all because the level of back-biting had escalated on other issues & it got intertwined in that thread.

And you saw how the responces came, all anyone seemed to be interested in was putting others down, funny how some people will talk about being respectful & treating the forum as a family one & not know the meaning of it.

So you see why that thread got sent to the trash, because most of the replies were personal attacks on people, instead of positive constructive critism.
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
aur ajeeb baat hai k ye attack mod ne suruh kye the wo bi aik saath 2 mem per,usk baad rules paste kar k bi siggy ka ref de kar bi mod ne bi personal attack kya
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Dear Mystique

Myst

I never said that they were the bosses of anyone, I just said that they're {The Mods/Admins} are there to help anyone on JB.

Yes I saw how the thread started all because the level of back-biting had escalated on other issues & it got intertwined in that thread.

And you saw how the responces came, all anyone seemed to be interested in was putting others down, funny how some people will talk about being respectful & treating the forum as a family one & not know the meaning of it.

So you see why that thread got sent to the trash, because most of the replies were personal attacks on people, instead of positive constructive critism.

Mystiq
My point is still un answered who started the personal and harsh comments.
I have no concern with any other mem or mod even i dont know what happend between these guys. The only reservation i got is that mod started the personal attack and mod used the harsh words.And then a mod moved that topic 2 trash after seeing the truth
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Teen Tracker said:

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Dear Mystique

Myst

Mystiq
I have no concern with any other mem or mod even i dont know what happend between these guys. The only reservation i got is that mod started the personal attack and mod used the harsh words.And then a mod moved that topic 2 trash after seeing the truth

Excuse me TT, I've acwknowledged who started the thread & how it started, Now you tell me about the other two threads & how they got started & who started the personal attacks then?

Other members started two haterade threads & they were trashed by one senior Mod because it was deemed to be troublesome, then the onslaughts came with the personal attacks of the mods & admins.

I've explained to you that none of the Mods in FOS moved that topic, the Admins did, & if you don't believe me then you can ask them yourself.
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
Teen Tracker said:

Mystiq

Exactly kahte hain taali kabhi aik hath se nhi bajti hai lekin yahan per ye kaha ja rha hai taali sirf aik haath se baji hai(mem) ki tarf se,agr aik mem harsh words use karta hai tu usko ban kya jata hai lekin aik mod jab sab mem k lye baqwas ka word use karte hain tu usko ban kion nhi kiya jata??
Jab aise mem per jinho ne baaz wajoohat ki bina per jb per ana hi chor dya hai,unk naam le kar post ki jati hai tu ye umeed kion rakhi ja rhi hai k koi harsh rep nhi aye ga??

Apni gahlti sab ko manni chahiye koi insan bi perfect nhi mods bi normal insan hain koi farishte nhi jin se kabhi koi ghalt sar-zadd nhi hui
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel said:

aur ajeeb baat hai k ye attack mod ne suruh kye the wo bi aik saath 2 mem per,usk baad rules paste kar k bi siggy ka ref de kar bi mod ne bi personal attack kya

Sensational & you are entitled to your own opinions, I can't speak for her, but you yourself didn't spare anyone either.
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
Hatred topics i think search ka option press kya jaye aur boriyat k nam se topics ko talaash kya jaye,aaj se pahle kabhi kisi boriyat wale topic ko trash nhi kya gya shayd mem ka damagh chal gya hai
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Mystique said:

Rapunzel said:

Sensational & you are entitled to your own opinions, I can't speak for her, but you yourself didn't spare anyone either.

wats this? wat have i sed or done now???
can u ppl just leave me alone...am the sane one here....
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Reply to Topic