Tabish Umer Khan

9479 views 50 replies
Reply to Topic
Tabish_Umerkhan

Total Posts: 19

hi..iam Tabish Umer Khan..iam U.K based model.....iam here to know about lollywood showbiz industry...!! i got offers from pakistani movies but i wanna concentrate on modeling first...i know pakistani peoples r very sweet and supportive...and love to make pakistani friends becouse before start working in pakland i really wanna know about pskistani culture !!...so plz be my friend n plz tell me whts the scope of pakistani movies??

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=549376768&ref=pro file

http://janubaba.com/modelwatch/modelprofile.asp?ID=12506
Posted 27 Feb 2009

shaista says

are u a pakistani too?
then why the question
Posted 28 Feb 2009

deely says
i doubt that u have had offers!
Posted 01 Mar 2009

You should go to Pakistan
Posted 01 Mar 2009

salam to all..
yeah iam Pakistani but living in u.k for a long time..i visited Pakistan n i really like Pakistani peoples...!

There r lots of British Asian pakistani actors act in pakistani showbiz including ahsan khan,mikaal zulfikar n others....upon patel r doing bollywood showbiz...anyway thanks 4 ur kinds words..
thank u so much friends...!!
thanks alot for such love n support...!!

Posted 01 Mar 2009

shaista says

u want to join lollywood?
hmmm, waise aajkal behtar hai if u join tv instead of big screen. wish i could say it in other words, lekin pakistani films kuch kuch theek hoti hain. most of them are not worth watching, and not with family.
so if u want to work in pakistan, join tv.

good luck!
aur haan, when u are famous, don't forget jb
Posted 01 Mar 2009

i think ur fair cute

ignore wat the others say!

i think u cud actually get to the movies if u actually try ur best

if u knw wat i mean

wer u from in the uk

tc xx
Posted 04 Mar 2009

shaista said:

u want to join lollywood?
hmmm, waise aajkal behtar hai if u join tv instead of big screen. wish i could say it in other words, lekin pakistani films kuch kuch theek hoti hain. most of them are not worth watching, and not with family.
so if u want to work in pakistan, join tv.

good luck!
aur haan, when u are famous, don't forget jb

Posted 04 Mar 2009

oodbalow says
@ Tabish_Umerkhan

if u want to be the hero of rickshaw walas, taxi walas, bus walas, gadha gari wala, ghora gari wala then u r free to join lollywood film industry
Posted 04 Mar 2009

hi shaista...salam...
thank u so much ...ur kind words means alot to me...!!!
iam doing catalog shoots and modeling stuffs...yes i want to do tv as well but now iam concentrating on modeling!!...i had offers from punjabi movies but i cant do movies involving gandasa n guns stuffs..thats not my type..if mohabataan suchiyaan type romantic movie offer howe tu zaroor karonga.. :)
shaista.. jb nay itna pyar diya hai..itni respect di hai...kabhi nahi bholounga jb ko.... :)

Posted 04 Mar 2009

**sensational** said:

i think ur fair cute

ignore wat the others say!

i think u cud actually get to the movies if u actually try ur best

if u knw wat i mean

wer u from in the uk

tc xx

Posted 04 Mar 2009

thank u so much sensational...thanks alot!!
i will do movies..love to do it....but i dont want type cast role...i wanna do something different....!!!i like romantic roles but i really wanna do roles like...aids or cancer aids patient jo mar raha hay n how world treating him.....i waana do role of blind person..how he can live in this selfish world..!!...i wanna do role of deaf/mute person ,he is in love but how can he express his love n emotions!!..i wanna do a role of drug addict patient n so on!!!!....my concept of acting is very different...i think its more ART MOVIES TYPE cinema!!....n no one given me that type of roles...they just wanna cast me in showpeace type roles....but i wanna do those role which i can feel inside by my heart..!!

thank u sensational for love n support...i will try my best to do good roles...its just my start.,,..some pplz likes me some dont...iam learning lots of things from peoples behaviours!!

in b/w.... yeah iam in u.k,,in london...
where u from?

Posted 04 Mar 2009

u got sum good choices dude...which is a gr8 thing man

and dont need to thank me...its kewl no worries

yeh ima from birmingham

nice to knw u
Posted 04 Mar 2009

shaista says
Tabish_Umerkhan said:

hi shaista...salam...
thank u so much ...ur kind words means alot to me...!!!
iam doing catalog shoots and modeling stuffs...yes i want to do tv as well but now iam concentrating on modeling!!...i had offers from punjabi movies but i cant do movies involving gandasa n guns stuffs..thats not my type..if mohabataan suchiyaan type romantic movie offer howe tu zaroor karonga.. :)
shaista.. jb nay itna pyar diya hai..itni respect di hai...kabhi nahi bholounga jb ko.... :)

thanks for what?
no thanks.
bas doosron ne burra kaha to mujhe burra laga. and what i said i meant. waise tumhari body woh bhi nahin hai jo punjabi wali hoti hai

we should support our own people. great job. keep on!!
theek hai, u won't forget. to when u are famous, send me a card with signature
InshaAllah

Posted 05 Mar 2009

dilkash says
hello tabish umer khan oh my god
finally i find you :)
iam so happy to see you here
i just love your sweet and kind nature
do you remember me?
iam in your orkut and facebook list as well.
in your facebook lots of stars are added icluding yasir akhar,veena malik,reema khan,moumar rana,hadika kayani,fiza ali,maria wasti,upun patel,dev patel (slum dog millinore)and many other.
i saw you in london concert with singer bassit subhani,rahim shah and actress sakina samo.
last wk i saw your interview in british asian chanal.

i got your pictures
some are really private as well
but i collected them from u.k websites.
i did some shoot with tamil stars as well :d
i like to add some of your pictures if you dont mind.

Posted 20 Mar 2009

i like him too becouse of his sweet nature yah subko respect bohat dayta hay aur tabish her baat main thanks,sorry,please bohat bolta hay :PPPPPPP

Posted 20 Mar 2009

JanuBaba says
Khe khe khe..    
Posted 20 Mar 2009

sohani_sharma said:

i like him too becouse of his sweet nature yah subko respect bohat dayta hay aur tabish her baat main thanks,sorry,please bohat bolta hay :PPPPPPP

lekin showbiz wale yeh chezein tu nahi dekhte lol
Posted 20 Mar 2009

new_beau says
All Hot GirlzZ put your HandsUP n Say
Way Gujraa Wayyyyyy..aayy...aayyy.aaaayy
Posted 20 Mar 2009

paki lion says
Tabish, I wish u all the best, like other peoples, u shouldn't join Lollywood because this film industry sucks! So try to join Tv first and u should also work on your body, pump some irons!
Posted 21 Mar 2009

kia london kay boys girls se zada dostiyan kartay hain?
what about those pic? who is she ?
tabish can you tell us?:P
Posted 21 Mar 2009

dilkash said:

hello tabish umer khan oh my god
finally i find you :)
iam so happy to see you here
i just love your sweet and kind nature
do you remember me?
iam in your orkut and facebook list as well.
in your facebook lots of stars are added icluding yasir akhar,veena malik,reema khan,moumar rana,hadika kayani,fiza ali,maria wasti,upun patel,dev patel (slum dog millinore)and many other.
i saw you in london concert with singer bassit subhani,rahim shah and actress sakina samo.
last wk i saw your interview in british asian chanal.

i got your pictures
some are really private as well
but i collected them from u.k websites.
i did some shoot with tamil stars as well :d
i like to add some of your pictures if you dont mind.

hi salam...dilkash....thank u so much 4 appreciation..thats really mean alot to me...i gonna reply u on face book!!!
by the way.....she is just my friend...nothing more then that..her name is kiran..she is model too..but she is not Tamil...lol

ohh iam glad u attend the London concert too...thats for charity purpose...!!!

tc and have fun....and keep in touch :)))
Posted 23 Mar 2009

sohani_sharma said:

oppsss :))
well sohani...thank u so much again 4 ur kind words...
u know what....plz,sorry n thanks ''manners'' show kartay hain....if i ask something for someone...main us person ko please boldonga tu zada acha feel hoga usko...and thats a respectable thing to do...and if i feel someone hurt from inside bcz of me then i like to say sorry..its not a big deal...i think k...we all r doing lots of mistake in our life...atleast apni language n manners ko tu hum improve kar hi saktay hain.. :)

thank u so much sohani for nice compliments :)
Posted 23 Mar 2009

sohani_sharma said:

kia london kay boys girls se zada dostiyan kartay hain?
what about those pic? who is she ?
tabish can you tell us?:P

omg..lol
sohani...she is just my friend....zaroori nahi hay if iam with someone in pix then mera us person se koi relation hay..!!....she is model..her name is kiran....we r friends..thats it!!
and i dont know what other guys think..but i really dont mind to b friends with galz n guys....bcz friendship is friendship...n friendship main galz n guys nahi dekha jata ...its about sincerity,understanding,trust,love n care n support....i got lots of good friends both guys n galz...!!jo bhi apko samjh lay or jisko bhi app samjh lo..wohi apka friend hay...!!!

sohani iam still single...i hope now u r satisfy ..lol

Posted 23 Mar 2009

Asian says
ehm well ,

salam, i dont know you, and i dont spend my time in entertainment circules,

the cloeset i ever got to modeling is fake smileys for family photos are my sister tells me to poke my toungue in and stand straight. lol,

well if you want to learn about pakistani entertainment then best place to go is pak, i know of people who have worked in that industry, its very easy to how you say, "sell your soul"

basically they are looking for something other then a pretty face. mashallah you look nice (im not perving don't get happy, awaie kush ho diyah hai)

im just saying that most people in the industry have something else to back their talents up.

as for sohani, deeko har jaga per achi hai, aur buri be hai ,

islam meai kaha gaya hai aghar insaan sajda meai be hai, aur koi aur galat samj raha hai, to ruk jaow. is ke matlaab hai ke mahool kharab na ho , ajj kal ke society meai insaan ko khud deekna parta hai woh kaya ker raha hai, aur kesay ker raha hai meai bass itna kahon ge, ek larka larki photo meai aklay? it dosen't consitute a relationship lol

and as for mr tab tab khan lol, did you ask the girl if you could post the pics?

dont post pics without peoples permission, unless your me i do it for the sheer evil joy
Posted 24 Mar 2009

new_beau says
Lolz @ Tab Tab Khan

Lolz @ "dont post pics without peoples permission, unless your me i do it for the sheer evil joy "
Posted 24 Mar 2009

yeh kia chal raha hai
Posted 24 Mar 2009

Asian says
atleast im honest

New muwah teray tidd thay

charizmatic, why so serious?
Posted 25 Mar 2009

paki lion said:

Tabish, I wish u all the best, like other peoples, u shouldn't join Lollywood because this film industry sucks! So try to join Tv first and u should also work on your body, pump some irons!

hi..salam
thank u paki lion...thanks 4 good wish!!yeah iam more intersted in modeling....now only concentrating on modeling...thank u so much 4 suggestion i will try my best...tc
Posted 25 Mar 2009

Asian said:

ehm well ,

salam, i dont know you, and i dont spend my time in entertainment circules,

the cloeset i ever got to modeling is fake smileys for family photos are my sister tells me to poke my toungue in and stand straight. lol,

well if you want to learn about pakistani entertainment then best place to go is pak, i know of people who have worked in that industry, its very easy to how you say, "sell your soul"

basically they are looking for something other then a pretty face. mashallah you look nice (im not perving don't get happy, awaie kush ho diyah hai)

im just saying that most people in the industry have something else to back their talents up.

as for sohani, deeko har jaga per achi hai, aur buri be hai ,

islam meai kaha gaya hai aghar insaan sajda meai be hai, aur koi aur galat samj raha hai, to ruk jaow. is ke matlaab hai ke mahool kharab na ho , ajj kal ke society meai insaan ko khud deekna parta hai woh kaya ker raha hai, aur kesay ker raha hai meai bass itna kahon ge, ek larka larki photo meai aklay? it dosen't consitute a relationship lol

and as for mr tab tab khan lol, did you ask the girl if you could post the pics?

dont post pics without peoples permission, unless your me i do it for the sheer evil joy

hi salam.....i want to clear!!!...i didnt post girls pix.....i think dilkash posted those pix....anyway thanks for appriciation !!
Posted 25 Mar 2009

Asian says
still naughtie

and whos the other dude?

personality diss-order?

i feel mental health law and civil liberties courseworking comming on
Posted 28 Mar 2009

Reply to Topic