How to check?

3483 views 39 replies
Reply to Topic
castro

Total Posts: 296

Well, there is this girl whom I like and I know she likes me as well to a certain extent. But I am not sure that she likes me in that particular manner. She is quite pretty and good looking. The problem is, we have a certain communication gap. I kind of get boring while in a conversation with her, I try to act nice and sober. I am not so good when it comes to the opposite gender. i think she thinks that I am boring.

Suggest me on what topics should I talk with her.
How to check that whether she loves me or not.

Friends I am in dire need of your advice.
Posted 06 Mar 2009

hmm
love is in the air

just take her out for coffee etc

just start with the basics

examples

music
films
tv
family
likes/dislikes etc

if she is boring then

my advice is move on

Posted 06 Mar 2009

The point is she ain't boring. I think she thinks I am boring.

Is there an acid test which shows whether she like you or not?
Posted 06 Mar 2009

oodbalow says
castro said:

Well, there is this girl whom I like and I know she likes me as well to a certain extent. But I am not sure that she likes me in that particular manner. She is quite pretty and good looking. The problem is, we have a certain communication gap. I kind of get boring while in a conversation with her, I try to act nice and sober. I am not so good when it comes to the opposite gender. i think she thinks that I am boring.

Suggest me on what topics should I talk with her.
How to check that whether she loves me or not.

Friends I am in dire need of your advice.

here is the one n only solution

aap baitho ghar main chala jata hoon   
Posted 06 Mar 2009

JanuBaba says
Hi Cool Boy !
You are actually expecting miracles to take place. Impossible things do happen but miracles take time.
You love a girl & You cannot express this. How will she know your feelings? You will have to make efforts to let her know of your love for her. Unless you share this with her, you will never come to know of what she thinks of you & her feelings for you.
Buddy, dont take all the time in the world to say those golden words. Say it now before it is too late.
You could possibly take help of some trusted common friend to let her know your feelings.
Good Luck !

Posted 06 Mar 2009

JanuBaba says
Yes tell her - the worst that can happen is that she'll laugh at you and us chaps can stand up to rejection cos we are tough (aren't we?). If you don't tell her then some other bugger will come and nick her off you. So hurry up - Just go up to her in a quiet moment and ask her out on a date.

And tell us what happened!
Posted 06 Mar 2009

Thanks Janubaba. Such sincere piece of advice from a senior like you.
Posted 06 Mar 2009

jag says
experience counts i beleive

if you would have asked the same question 30 yrs back it would have been tough to answer.. but nowadays its' very very simple.. there are plenty of modes of communication, including verbal & non-verbal.

try something different if u can't talk face-to-face.. sms ? email ? etc.. atleast get it rolling warna as Janubaba said.. bugger wala scene hoga.. and u'll have to come back to JB and tell us your sad story

& btw, best of luck.
Posted 06 Mar 2009

JanuBaba says
jag said:

if you would have asked the same question 30 yrs back it would have been tough to answer.. but nowadays its' very very simple.. there are plenty of modes of communication, including verbal & non-verbal.

try something different if u can't talk face-to-face.. sms ? email ? etc.. atleast get it rolling warna as Janubaba said.. bugger wala scene hoga.. and u'll have to come back to JB and tell us your sad story

& btw, best of luck.

30 years back the famous phrase was Paan Khao Gi
Posted 06 Mar 2009

JanuBaba said:

jag said:

& btw, best of luck.

30 years back the famous phrase was Paan Khao Gi

Lolz...

@Jag, I will try the non-verbal style. I am better in non-verbal setup...

Friends, I called her today, she said she is busy at the moment. Will call me later. Her tone sounded quite harsh though...
Posted 06 Mar 2009

Just talked with her. Just usual stuff no progress on the whole. I think my ego is getting sensitive day by day. I think its the rejection that I fear most...
Posted 07 Mar 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
lolz itna socho nahi dear kay gari nikal jay ajj kal instent doer hay jo dill may kah do yare
Posted 07 Mar 2009

jag says
check karo again.. gari nikal tu nahin gaye bhai, agar abhi tak platform per hai.. tu phir zyada soocho mat.
Posted 07 Mar 2009

Will call her tomorrow...
Posted 07 Mar 2009

jag says
call kal karlena.. magar sms abhi kardo .. reservation to karlo.. payment u can do tomrrow
Posted 07 Mar 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
castro said:

Will call her tomorrow...

bilkol g nahi to hamy numer do ham baat set kara dety hay
Posted 07 Mar 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
jag said:

check karo again.. gari nikal tu nahin gaye bhai, agar abhi tak platform per hai.. tu phir zyada soocho mat.

lolz yah bhi hay ajj kal bary speed wali carz   hay shoooooooon kar kay nikal jaty hay
Posted 07 Mar 2009

JanuBaba says
Gari hu gi tu niklay gi
Posted 07 Mar 2009

JanuBaba said:

Gari hu gi tu niklay gi

LMAO... (Wink wink)
Posted 07 Mar 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
CAstro is topic ka reply hannay via text massege kiya tha>>>>>>>>>>>>janubab kay through
did u recive my text
Posted 07 Mar 2009

Today I called her. I asked her to join me for a supper. I picked her from her place, we went to a place, had supper. I acted very normal and casual. On our way back home I implicitly tried to mention that I kind of like her.

She said "I think its good that we stay friends"... And thats it.

I kind of went cold, kind of nervous. There was this long silence and a bloody traffic jam. After dropping her home.

I was and am so pissed off at myself. Ohh man this is bad. This is bad. This is some damn thing I did. I really made a fool of myself. I think I should take some time before venturing into that territory. But all that gas which was filled to me in last few days by my friends really took its toll.

Damn man..
Posted 08 Mar 2009

castro said:

Today I called her. I asked her to join me for a supper. I picked her from her place, we went to a place, had supper. I acted very normal and casual. On our way back home I implicitly tried to mention that I kind of like her.

She said "I think its good that we stay friends"... And thats it.

I kind of went cold, kind of nervous. There was this long silence and a bloody traffic jam. After dropping her home.

I was and am so pissed off at myself. Ohh man this is bad. This is bad. This is some damn thing I did. I really made a fool of myself. I think I should take some time before venturing into that territory. But all that gas which was filled to me in last few days by my friends really took its toll.

Damn man..

awwww u poor thing

well in a way i think u jumped in too quick...n u shunt hav dun...just be frends with her, make her laff, buy her things, make her happi, take her here, take her there...then she may u knw start liking u, bcoz the more u knw sumone the better it is...anyway am a girl i knw these things...but try wat i sed then u may get sumthing in the end....
Posted 08 Mar 2009

How much do I need to know her. We know each other since 5 years or so. I miss my old days...

Its over.
Posted 09 Mar 2009

oh lol

i thort it was recent

well if u have known her for five yrs...and she hasnt shown u any response in that kinda way

then i say happily....move on
Posted 09 Mar 2009

Thanks sensational, you are such a sweet heart...
Posted 09 Mar 2009

hehe
i knw

tell me sumthing new

Posted 09 Mar 2009

Mods kindly close this topic...
Posted 10 Mar 2009

castro said:

Mods kindly close this topic...

no mods...only JB hu rules
Posted 10 Mar 2009

JB Kindly close this thread...