Islam Q & A

13550 views 61 replies
Reply to Topic
shaista

Total Posts: 4265

Assalaamalaikum friends,

Kuch din se sooch rahi thi new topic start karoon. Q&A about Islam. From a little thing to a big, every question may be asked and if someone knows the answer, plz share with us.
Is se humain Islam ke baare main knowledge millegi and maybe we have some questions who will be answered.
Hope u all will contribute here too as much as u do in other topics.

Challein, pehla sawaal haazir ho

Posted 14 Mar 2009

lildude says
Walekum As-salam!
aap ne acha topic start kia hai chalen pehly main he question pochleti hun
Posted 14 Mar 2009

lildude says
I would be very grateful if you can answer a question.
Do any of your Islamic scholars know the time when Imam Mahdi(A.S)will be appearing? (year and place.)
JazakAllah!
Posted 14 Mar 2009

shaista says
lildude said:

Walekum As-salam!
aap ne acha topic start kia hai chalen pehly main he question pochleti hun

thank you
Posted 14 Mar 2009

shaista says
lildude said:

I would be very grateful if you can answer a question.
Do any of your Islamic scholars know the time when Imam Mahdi(A.S)will be appearing? (year and place.)
JazakAllah!

i don't know about the date. but as far i know, Imam Mahdi (AS) will be around 40 years when they will appeaar, jab woh zahir hoonge. Lekin unse pehle Isa (AS) nahin ayeinge?

Posted 14 Mar 2009

lildude says
HAZRAT ISA(A.S)WILL COME TO AN END IN THE TIME OF HAZRAT MAHDI(A.S) THE PROPHET 'ISA(A.S) WILL FOLLOW THE MAHDI(A.S)
Posted 14 Mar 2009

shaista says

haan, now i remember. made a mistake.
but here i found something on the net about te year of birth of Imam Mahd (AS).

Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri gave an encyclopaedia of knowledge regarding the events at the time of Imam Mahdi (AS) up until the Day of Judgment, in today's Friday sermon.

In Today's lecture Shaykh-ul-Islam took the listeners on a journey into the future and explained various happenings of the future in great detail. He emphasised that all of this information was taken or derived from his vast research on hundreds of hadiths on the subject. He said he was not basing anything on predictions but on the traditions of the Holy prophet SAW.

The lecture was so stunning and mesmerising that it had the listeners overwhelmed by the way in which events of the future were being cast before them. A brief summary of the lecture is given below but one has to listen to the lecture to realise how historic the lecture is and to truly appreciate the immense knowledge of Shaykh-ul-Islam in deriving and presenting realities from traditions that no one else can or has done.

Main points of Lecture
America will no longer be a super power and it will seize to have any power or importance at the time of Imam Mahdi (AS).
Europe will be the main superpower at that time, its capital will be Rome or Istanbul (Qustintanya).
India and China will be the other super powers at the time. Imam Mahdi (AS) will send armies to both Europe and India/China and conquer the lands.
When Imam Mahdi (AS) will conquer al-Quds, his army will do so by using 1700 warships. (Major point, as the Muslim countries barely have a few warships between them at this moment in time, so how can Imam Mahdi (AS) be here now or in the near future.)
Imam Mahdi (AS) will be born two to three hundred years before the Day of Qiyamah.
Imam Mahdi (AS) will be born in Madinah and live there until he migrates to al-Quds after he conquers it. He will die at the age of 80.
Dajjal will be a man living in Asfahan - between Syria and Iraq- he will have two eyes, one of which will be blind, the other eye will be popping out like a grape. He will have kaf, fa, Ra, - kafir - written on his forehead which everyone will be able to read.
Dajjal will claim to be a prophet and then later on claim to be god.
The munafiqs/hypocrites of Madinah will all leave Madinah and go and join Dajjal. The believers in Madinah will join Imam Mahdi (AS).
The year of the birth of Imam Mahdi (AS) is 204. The 'thousand year' in which that will be is not given. So the earliest Imam Mahdi (AS) will be born is on 2204 AH. It could also be 3204AH, 4204 AH, 5204 AH etc. So there are at least 774 years until Imam Mahdi (AS) can be born.
Shaykh-ul-Islam made it clear that he has based all this from his understanding of the traditions. If he is wrong then it is his understanding which was wrong. If he is right then it is because the prophet SAW had given this knowledge through traditions.

Shaykh-ul-Islam ended the lecture with the words Wallahu Alamu Bis-sawab.

Posted 14 Mar 2009

lildude says
nice sharing
Posted 15 Mar 2009

lildude says
`A question flew through my mind today....how do we know `Imam Mahdi(A.S) and Hazrat Issa(A.S) will actually come `down to Earth physically in person?
Posted 15 Mar 2009

shaista says
lildude said:

nice sharing

thank you.

Posted 15 Mar 2009

shaista says
lildude said:

`A question flew through my mind today....how do we know `Imam Mahdi(A.S) and Hazrat Issa(A.S) will actually come `down to Earth physically in person?

I think (have no hadith or reference) that They will appear physically in person, cuz they will fight some wars, isn't it. many people will pray behind Imam Mahdi (AS).
Posted 15 Mar 2009

lildude says
Yes Nabi Isa (A.S) will descend from the heavens yes, but as far as I know, Imam Mahdi (ajf) is physically on Earth right now, but in occultation.
Posted 15 Mar 2009

lildude says
ab Question ?
Posted 16 Mar 2009

lildude says
WHY DOES BABY LAUGH "FOR NO REASON" AND WHY DOES HE CRY EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOT FEELING ANY PAIN?

Posted 16 Mar 2009

lildude says
IT HAS BEEN NARRATED IN A HADITH FOUND IN BIHAR-UL-ANWAR THAT THE FOLLOWING QUESTION WAS ASKED TO "IMAM JAFAR" IBN MUHAMMAD-AS-SADIQ (PRAYERS BE UPON HIM) FROM AL-MUFADDHAL
Posted 16 Mar 2009

lildude says
AL-MUFADDHAL HAS SAID,I ASKED IMAM JAFAR IBN MUHAMMAD (PRAYERS BE UPON HIM)IN REGARDS TO THE BABY WHO LAUGHS FOR NO APPARENT REASON N WHO CRIES EVEN THOUGH HE IS'NT HURT?

HE IMAM JAFAR IBN MUHAMMAD (PRAYERS BE UPON HIM)REPLIED,
"O MUFADDHAL!THERE IS'NT A SINGLE BABY EXCEPT THAT HE SEES THE IMAM N SPEAKS WITH HIM SO THEN HIS CRYING DUE TO THE IMAM GOING AWAY FROM HIM AND HIS SMILING IS (WHEN HE THE IMAM COMES BACK TO SEE HIM)
THIS CONTINUES UNTIL THT TIME THAT THE CHILD BEGINS TO SPEAK AT WHICH TIME THIS DOOR (TO THE IMAM) IS CLOSED TO HIM AND HIS HEART MADE TO FORGET WHAT HE HAS SEEN AND HEARD
(OF THE IMAM)SO THAT HE WOULD NOT CONVEY THIS TO OTHERS)

Posted 17 Mar 2009

shaista says

SubhanAllah
Posted 17 Mar 2009

shaista says

Acha, next sawaal main kar deti hoon

Namaaz jo hum parthe hain, uske english ya urdu meanings kia hain?
Posted 17 Mar 2009

lildude says
sawal acha hai
Posted 17 Mar 2009

shaista says

hai na? simpel and important to know

(khud hi apni tareef kardoon, tumhare aur mere siwa yahan aur aata kaun hai )
Posted 17 Mar 2009

lildude says
no doubt
ALLAH dekh rha hai bas
Posted 17 Mar 2009

shaista says

Posted 18 Mar 2009

lildude says
answer baad main
Posted 18 Mar 2009

lildude says
sirf mery lye topic start kia hai thanks
Posted 18 Mar 2009

shaista says
lildude said:

sirf mery lye topic start kia hai thanks

theek hai. answer udhaar raha.
haan, only for u
Posted 18 Mar 2009

lildude says
mery kehney pe he start kia tha na
to hum aapke sath sath hain
Posted 18 Mar 2009

lildude says
sis iam Shia
main apni Namaz ke Translation share karon ya AAP KE?
Posted 18 Mar 2009

shaista says

haan kyon nahin. woh allag hoti hai? to arabic main bhi aggar ho to batana, then we all will know the difference between it.
aur aggar sunni namaaz ki translation ho to woh bhi post kar dena

Posted 18 Mar 2009

lildude says
ok jee
Posted 19 Mar 2009

lildude says
Translation of Namaz
1. Translation of Surah al-Hamd

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim , means: I commence with the name of Allah, who is compassionate to believers and unbelievers in this world and merciful to believers in the other world.

Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil alamin : Special Praise Be to Allah, the Sustainer of all creatures.

Arrahmanir Rahim : The Compassionate to believers and unbelievers in world and Merciful to believers in the other world.

Maliki yaw middin : Lord of the Day of Judgement.

Iyyaka nabudu wa iyyaka nastain : You alone we worship, and to You alone we pray for help.

Ihdinas siratal mustaqim : Guide us to the straight path, which is Islam.

Siratal lazina anamta alayhim : The path of those whom You have favored the Prophets and their successors.

Ghayril maghzubi alayhim walazzallin : Not of those who have incurred Your wrath, nor of those who have gone astray

2. Translation of Surah Qul Huwallahu Ahad
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

Qul Huwallahu Ahad : (O Prophet!) Say: Allah is One the Eternal Being.

Allahus Samad : Allah is He Who is independent of all beings.

Lam Yalid walam yulad : He begot none, nor was He begotten.

Walam yakullahu kufuwan ahad : And none in the creation is equal to Him.

3. Translation of Zikr During Ruku and Sajdah , and What Is Recommended

Subhana Rabbi yal Azimi wa bihamdhi : Glory be to my High Sustainer Who is free of any defeat and I praise Him.

Subhana Rabbi yal Ala wa bihamdih : Glory be to my Great Sustainer Who is free of any defeat, Most High, and I praise Him.

Sami Allahu liman hamidah : Allah hears and accepts the praise f one who praises.

Astaghfirullaha Rabbi wa atubu ilayh : I seek forgiveness from Allah Who is my Sustainer, and I turn to Him.

Bi haw lillahi wa quwwatihi aqumu wa aqud : I stand and sit with the help ad strenght of Allah.

4. Translation of Qunut

La ilaha illallahul Halimul karim : There is none worth worshipping but Allah Who is Forbearing and Generous.

La ilaha illallahul �Aliyyul �Azim : There is none worth worshipping but Allah Who is Eminent and Great.

Subhanallahi Rabbis samawatis sab� wa Rabbil arazinas sab : Glory be to Allah, Who is the Sustainer of the seven heavens and of the seven earths.

Wama fi hinna wama bayna hunna, wa Rabbil arshil azim : And Who is the Sustainer of all the things in them, and between them, and who is the Lord of the great Arsh (Divine Power).

Wal hamdu lillahi Rabbil Aalamin : And all praise for Allah, the Sustainer of al creatures.

5. Translation of Tasbihat Arba�ah (Four Tasbhihat)

Subhanallahi wal hamdu lillahi wa la ilaha lallahu wallahu Akbar : Glory be to Allah, and all praise is for Him and there is no one worth worshipping other than Allah, and He is Greater than any description.

6. Translation of Tashahhud and Salam

Al Hamdu lillah, Ash hadu an la ilaha illal lahu wahdahu la sharika lah : All praise is for Allah, and I testify that there is none worth worshipping except Almighty Allah, Who is One and has no partner.

Wa Ashahdu anna Muhammadan abuhu wa Rasuluh : And I testify that Muhammad is His servant and messenger.

Alla humma salli ala Muhammadin wa Ali Muhammad : O Allah! Send Your blessings on Muhammad and his progeny.

Wa taqqabal shafaatahu warfa darajatahu : And accept his intercession, and raise his rank.

AsSalamu alayna ayyuhan Nabiyyu wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh : O Prophet! Allahs peace, blessings and grace be upon you!

AsSalamu alayna wa ala ibadil lahis salihin : Allah's peace be on us, those offering prayers and upon all pious servants of Allah.

AsSalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh : Allahs peace, blessings and grace be on you believers!

SHIA NAMAZ
Posted 19 Mar 2009

lildude says
"SUNNI NAMAZ"

Takbeer
"Allah Hoo Akbar"
Allah is Great

SANAA
"Subhana Kalla Humma Wa Bee Hamdeeka Wata Baara Kasmooka
Wa Ta'ala Jaddoo Ka Wa La ilaha Ghairuka"
O'Allah! All glory is due to You, I praise You, Your name is the Most
Blessed, Your Majesty is highly exalted and there is none worthy of
worship You.

TA'AWUZ
"Aaoo Zoo Billahee Minash Shaitaanir Rajeem"
I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed devil.

TASMIYAH
"Bimillah Hir Rahmaanir Raheem"
Allah, in whose name I begin, the Most Affectionate, the Most Merciful.

SURAH FAATEHA
"Alhamdo Lillahi Rabbil Aalameen Ar Rahamaanir Raheem
Maaliki Yaomid Deen iyya Kana Budoo Wa iyya kanastaeen
Ihdinas Siratual Mustaqeem Siratual Lazeena An Amtaa

Alaihim Ghairil Maghdoobe Alaihim Walad Dualleen"
All praise is due to Allah, the Sovereign Lord of all the universes. The Most Affectionate, the Most Merciful. The Owner of the Day of Retribution. O' Allah! You alone do we worship and You alone do we beseech for help. Guide us to the straight path. The path of those whom You have Favoured. Not of those who earned Your wrath and nor of those who went astray.

SURAH IKHLAAS
"Qul Huwal-Laahu Ahad. Allaa-hus Samad Lam Yalid Walam
Yoolad Walam Yakul Lahoo Kufuwan Ahad."
Say, He is Allah, the One. Allah is All Independent. Neither He begot
anyone nor He was begotten. And none is equal to Him in any way.

RUKOO
"Subhaana Rabbi-yal Azeem"
Glory be to my Nourisher, the Most Great
TASMEE
"Samee Allahoo Layman Hamidah"
Allah listens to him who praises Him.
TAHMEED
"Rabbana Lakal Hamd"
O' our Sustainer! All praise is due to You alone.
SAJDAH
"Subhaana Rabbi-yal 'Alaa"
Glory be to my Nourisher, the Most High
TASHAH-HUD
"Atthayyato Lillahe Wassalawato Wat Tayyebato Assalamu
Alaika Ayyohan Nabiyo Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatoh
Assalamu Alaina Wa Ala Ibadillahis Sualaiheen Ashadu An La
ilaah illal Laho Wa Ashadu Anna Mohammadan Abdohoo Wa Rasooluhoo"
O' Allah! You alone deserve all veneration, worship and glory. O'Prophet! Peace be on you and the mercy of Allah and His blessings. Peace be upon us and on virtuous servants of Allah. I bear witness that none is worthy of worship save Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His chosen servant and His Messenger.

DUROOD-E-IBRAAHEEMI

"Allah Humma Salle Ala Mohammadiyon Wa Ala Ale Mohammadin Kama Sallaita Aala Ibharima Wa Ala Aalay Ibarhima Inna Ka Hameedum Majeed. Allah Humma Baarik Aala Mohammadiyon Wa Ala Ale Mohammadin Kama Barakta Ala Ibrahima Wa ala Ale Ibarhima Inna Ka Hameedum Majeed."
O' Allah! Send blessings on our master (Hadrat) Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the progeny of Muhammad (peace be upon him) as You did send on our master (Hadrat) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) and the progeny of Ibraaheem(peace be upon him). You are, indeed, Praised, Glorified. O' Allah! Bless our master (Hadrat) Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the progeny of Muhammad (peace be upon him) as You did bless our master (Hadrat) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) and his progeny. Undoubtedly, You are Praised, Glorified.

DU'AA
"Allaa-humma Innee Zalamtu Nafsee Zulman Kaseeran wa Innahu Laa Yaghfiruz-Zunooba Illaa Anta Faghfirlee Maghfiratam Min 'Indika Warhamnee Innaka Antal Ghafoorur Raheem."
O' Allah! I have oppressed my soul and undoubtedly there is no forgiver of sins but You alone. O' Allah! Forgive me and have mercy on me. Undoubtedly, You are the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
Or this one:
"Allah Humma Rabbana Aatina Fid Dunya Hasanah Wa Fil Akhirate Hasanah Wa Qina Azaban Naar."
O' Allah! Our Sovereign Lord, grant us good in this world and the world hereafter and protect us. from the torment of hell.

DU'AA-E-QUNOOT
Allaa-humma Innaa Nasta'eenuka wa Nastaghfiruka wa Nu'minu Bika wa Natawakkalu 'Alaieka wa Nusnee 'Alaiekal Khaier. Wa Nashkuruka walaa Nakfuruka wa Nakhla'u wa Natruku Maien Yafjuruk. Allaa-humma Ei-yaaka Na'budu wa Laka Nusallee wa Nasjudu wa Ilaieka Nas'aa wa Nah-fidu wa Narjoo Rahmataka wa Nakhshaa 'Azaabaka Inna 'Azaabaka Bil-Kuffaare Mulhiq.
O' Allah! We implore You for help and beg forgiveness of You and believe in You and rely on You and extol You and we are thankful to You and are not ungrateful to You and we alienate and forsake him who disobeys You. O' Allah! You alone do we worship and for You do we pray and prostrate and we betake to please You and present ourselves for the service in Your cause and we hope for Your mercy and fear Your chastisement. Undoubtedly, Your torment is going to overtake infidels.

Posted 19 Mar 2009

Reply to Topic