Happy Birthday Mr.Supid Guy Sir...***

10151 views 24 replies
Reply to Topic
sun_shine

Age: 124
Total Posts: 13494
Points: 0

Location:
Afghanistan, Afghanistan

Assalam O Alaikum

*Wishing You A Very Very Very Happy Birthday
May Allah swt give You Many Many Many More
Beautiful,Peaceful and Happy Years Ahead
InshAllah...!































Posted 06 Apr 2009

already a thread... :P

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36507&PN= 1
Posted 06 Apr 2009

sun_shine says

*OOps Right Sir
Sorry Notice nahi kiya...!
Thanks...!
Posted 06 Apr 2009

Happy Birthday.
Posted 06 Apr 2009

Miss mine says














      











                                   









Happy Birthday Jnm

May Allah Bless U alwayz with many many many more.. Ameen



Posted 07 Apr 2009

ZaM says
manY manY haPPy returnS oF thE daY
maY Allah swt bleSS U anD shOwer His choiceSt bleSSings uPon U

Amin :)
Posted 07 Apr 2009

happy b.day .. we can have more then one topic for this special day....

long and happy live sg bro
Posted 07 Apr 2009


Many Happy returns of the day...
Posted 07 Apr 2009

Happy Birthday youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..May you have many moreeeeeeeeeeeeee...May Allah always bless you ameen
Posted 07 Apr 2009

Happy belated birthday SG bro
Posted 08 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says


sun_shine said:


Assalam O Alaikum

*Wishing You A Very Very Very Happy Birthday
May Allah swt give You Many Many Many More
Beautiful,Peaceful and Happy Years Ahead
InshAllah...!


































SS Dearie Tussi Bohat Changay ho!!!


I am highly obliged!!!
Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says

jason statham said:

already a thread... :P

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36507&PN= 1




Yaar JS kabhi khush bhi ho jaya kar yaar aur hone bhi diya kar yaar!!!


anyway, thanks for your previous post!!!






Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says


sun_shine said:


*OOps Right Sir
Sorry Notice nahi kiya...!
Thanks...!



Forget it.....L0L....
Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says

MISS SCORPIO said:

Happy Birthday.



T-H-A-N-K-S
Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says

Miss mine said:















      











                                       









Happy Birthday Jnm

May Allah Bless U alwayz with many many many more.. Ameen






Thanks JNM JEE!!!


Aap bohat ACHI hein Jee!!!





Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says

ZaM said:

manY manY haPPy returnS oF thE daY
maY Allah swt bleSS U anD shOwer His choiceSt bleSSings uPon U

Amin :)




Thanks Zam!!!
Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

happy b.day .. we can have more then one topic for this special day....

long and happy live sg bro




Thanks Paai Jaanrh!!!




Ameen Sum Ameen!!!
Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says

Rehan M Din said:


Many Happy returns of the day...



Thanks Sir!!!
Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says

Shahrukh Khan said:

Happy Birthday youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..May you have many moreeeeeeeeeeeeee...May Allah always bless you ameen




Khan Saabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb aapka bohat bohat Shukriyah Khan Saab!!!
Posted 13 Apr 2009

SupidGuy says

London_Girl said:

Happy belated birthday SG bro



Thanks LG!!!
Posted 13 Apr 2009

Sg on spamming .... love to see u happy
Posted 14 Apr 2009

sun_shine says
*Most Welcome...!    
Posted 17 Apr 2009

lildude says
HaPpY B'Day
Posted 19 Apr 2009

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 30 Apr 2009

cheeta says
many many happy returns of the day
Posted 30 Apr 2009

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .026