Film: Bhai Lowg

7147 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
deely

Total Posts: 1203

After a long time, top Lollywood Actress Saima is performing with Javed Sheikh in movie "Bhai Loag", a daily newspaper reported on Friday. Moammar Rana and Nadeem will also act in the movie. The writer of the film is Pervaiz Kaleem. The films music will be by M. Arshad.
Posted 13 Apr 2009

Oh comeoneeeeeeeee why saima??? this movie is directed by faisal bukhari right?? lollywood ka kuch nahi banney wala..har movie main aunty ko le lete hain
Posted 13 Apr 2009

deely says
Goes to show every1 likes Saima and don't have anything against her like u lt on this forum
Posted 13 Apr 2009

deely said:

Goes to show every1 likes Saima and don't have anything against her like u lt on this forum

They r casting Saima aunty like there are no other actresses left?? javed sheikh and saima ..Its abt talent..When u dont use ur talent they will obvious go to India,where they get atleast chance to show their Talent..Hollywood aur bollywood main itni zyada models hain jo movies main kaam rahi hain..Aur lollywood main Aik hi budhi 50 saal ki aurat ko har film main le rahey hain,agar aisey hi enhon ne karna hai INDUSTRY close kar dein enka apna nuksaan hoga
Posted 13 Apr 2009

deely says
Nuksaan kise ho raha hai. Saima ki har eik latest good production filmey hit ho rahi hai. she is definately a risig star. Doosri actresses bohat ziddi hai...
Posted 13 Apr 2009

deely said:

Nuksaan kise ho raha hai. Saima ki har eik latest good production filmey hit ho rahi hai. she is definately a risig star. Doosri actresses bohat ziddi hai...

Offcourse jo log movies dekhne atey hain pendu hotey hain
Posted 13 Apr 2009

saima is not playing the lead role this time :) film's starcast includes nadeem, talat hussain, shamoon abbasi, moamar rana & monaliza, written by pervaiz kaleem it will be directed by faisal bukhari.
Posted 13 Apr 2009

charizmatic said:

saima is not playing the lead role this time :) film's starcast includes nadeem, talat hussain, shamoon abbasi, moamar rana & monaliza, written by pervaiz kaleem it will be directed by faisal bukhari.

Finally I hope it will be diff story...Faisal Bukhari has talent to make a movie Pakistani movies ki publicity hotie hi nahi..na koi website
Posted 13 Apr 2009

deely says
u missed out javed shiekh and Saima
Posted 13 Apr 2009

aanizdabst says
god seriously people i don't understand what saima has done to you lot.. she is best... even though she has been here for a long time.. she is still the best.. why don't you lot get tired of watching sharuhk khan or amitab bachan and akshy kumar in everyfilm!!!!!!becuased they have been coming fo a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time also.... buit no.. you keepp on prasing them...

let me tell you something.. evben though i am not a saima mad fan but she is good!!!!! like way better then good...!!!! she can beat any bollywood actress in acting... you go for her age... hema mailini still appears in films and so does rehkha. and jaya.. w f*** is wrong if saima comes in every film..

am sorry but hardly any of lollywood actress know how to act.. only a hand full of them are good at what they do.. the rest are just there to fill the gap!!!!!
Posted 14 Apr 2009

deely says
aanizdabst said:

god seriously people i don't understand what saima has done to you lot.. she is best... even though she has been here for a long time.. she is still the best.. why don't you lot get tired of watching sharuhk khan or amitab bachan and akshy kumar in everyfilm!!!!!!becuased they have been coming fo a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time also.... buit no.. you keepp on prasing them...

let me tell you something.. evben though i am not a saima mad fan but she is good!!!!! like way better then good...!!!! she can beat any bollywood actress in acting... you go for her age... hema mailini still appears in films and so does rehkha. and jaya.. w f*** is wrong if saima comes in every film..

am sorry but hardly any of lollywood actress know how to act.. only a hand full of them are good at what they do.. the rest are just there to fill the gap!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!! i finally have a person with the same point of view. Saima is Lollywood. I think after her Resham is the best in lollywood. Resham who, unfortunately has turned to television now has proven to be a very good actress. Resham has proven herself in films like Dupatta Jal Raha hai, Tarap, Pehla Pehla Pyaar and Sangam to name a least. resham's new film ith Madam sangeeta hakin arain is releasing on April 28th. Saima has every sucess at her finger tips. Majajan, Basanti, Choorian, Daku Rani etc prove that Saima is NO. 1!!!
Posted 14 Apr 2009

Film is having Saima and Javed Sheikh.
Its such a huge project with such a grand cast,the good thing is tht the film has Karachi Artist's too and the film will be shot in Karachi!
Hope it turn out to be good!

Well temme,does Hema Malini,Rekha now play lead herion in Bollywood?
No Doubt tht Saima is a great actress but she shuld have retired frm the film industry when Choorian was released!She herself is losing her charm by still coming as a herion!Thts why ppl make fun of her!
Posted 14 Apr 2009

deely says
choorian ke baad retired ho jati tu achi si achi filmey kiya nirma, reema ya laila humey deti?look at majajan yaar it turned out to be a mega hit!
Posted 14 Apr 2009

Lolz!Deely it isnt fair tht ur justifying ur point of view even though u knw wat i said is correct!
We would have got a new Punjabi Film Herion!
Tht would have been better!
Becuz many herions compalin tht Sye dNoor dosent take anyone else than Saima!
Well wat i can say,i am hopeless!
She is and should come into direction now!
Posted 14 Apr 2009

there is no point in banging ur head in the wall in the end its u who is gonna suffer wall ka kuch nahi hona.
Posted 14 Apr 2009

MR NICE says
Well couple of things I don't like about this project.
Firstly no one has mentioned the stupid film title
name.Also the film is being is being made in two
languages Urdu and Punjabi. Which is crazy.
Posted 16 Apr 2009

Lollywood ki movies secret hoti hain..na movie banne ki khabar na release ki khabar
Posted 16 Apr 2009

arrey baba, Q sab bichaari saima k peeche phare ho... jaan chordo uski abh...
Posted 16 Apr 2009

deely said:

aanizdabst said:

Thank you!!!!!!!! i finally have a person with the same point of view. Saima is Lollywood. I think after her Resham is the best in lollywood. Resham who, unfortunately has turned to television now has proven to be a very good actress. Resham has proven herself in films like Dupatta Jal Raha hai, Tarap, Pehla Pehla Pyaar and Sangam to name a least. resham's new film ith Madam sangeeta hakin arain is releasing on April 28th. Saima has every sucess at her finger tips. Majajan, Basanti, Choorian, Daku Rani etc prove that Saima is NO. 1!!!

All punjabi movies..put her in Urdu movie..then we will see
Posted 19 Apr 2009

paki lion says
Or lets Saima compete against other actresses around the world, everybody will definetly laugh at Saima, for playing "young" girl..
Posted 19 Apr 2009

paki lion says
deely said:

After a long time, top Lollywood Actress Saima is performing with Javed Sheikh in movie "Bhai Loag", a daily newspaper reported on Friday. Moammar Rana and Nadeem will also act in the movie. The writer of the film is Pervaiz Kaleem. The films music will be by M. Arshad.

U should plz post sources!
Posted 19 Apr 2009

Any news on the progress of the film?
Posted 24 Apr 2009

deely says
who is the film's music director?
Posted 19 May 2009

deely says
pictures of the films shooting are avalable from moammar ranas facebook pictures.
Posted 08 Sep 2009

can u share the link please?
Posted 08 Sep 2009

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=131602&id=6 60205934
Posted 09 Sep 2009

deely says
this film has noor in it too
Posted 02 Oct 2009

Trailer of Bhai log can be seen on Noor's FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1653580911
Posted 16 Dec 2009

trailer of Bhai Log

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oSVwJyqI4E
Posted 18 Dec 2009

paki lion says
Story looks soooooo eighties....very outdated story and typical masala (good boy vs bad boy) film...not impressed!
Posted 19 Dec 2009

deely says
paki lion said:

Story looks soooooo eighties....very outdated story and typical masala (good boy vs bad boy) film...not impressed!

oh not impressed... no change there!!
Posted 19 Dec 2009

Reply to Topic