~*~New Baby~*~

5891 views 37 replies
Reply to Topic
HrithikZgirl

Age: 124
Total Posts: 6862
Points: 0

Location:
United States, United States
I am sooo confused on what to name our baby girl.
I like the Name Isha!
My Hubby likes the Name Jiya!
and my Bro on JB likes the Name Diya!

Can u guyz PLEASE help me out!
and also if u have any other names in mind please let me know
THANK YOU GUYZ!!!

and Baazi u better give me a good name
i helped u out with yours
Posted 14 May 2009

shaista says

First congrats with ur baby. May Allah bless her with a long and happy and healthy life and give u all the joy.
Ameen.

From this list i like the name Diya
Posted 14 May 2009

lildude says
Isha
Posted 14 May 2009

emaan
Posted 14 May 2009

cheeta says
congratulation...........


uska name zara rukh doo
Posted 14 May 2009

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*Congratulations...
May Allah swt Bless her Always,Ameen

I Think Instead Of Isha Ayesha is a Better Name...!

Posted 14 May 2009

shaista said:


First congrats with ur baby. May Allah bless her with a long and happy and healthy life and give u all the joy.
Ameen.

From this list i like the name Diya




Thank you so much for your wish!
oh
and thanx for the vote
Posted 15 May 2009

lildude said:

Isha




i like this name too
but too bad me and my husband cant decide on one name
Posted 15 May 2009

So Far Away said:

emaan



thank u for the suggestion...
i'll keep it in my book of names and think it over with my hubby
Posted 15 May 2009

cheeta said:

congratulation...........


uska name zara rukh doo



Thank You!
Me and my hubby both like that name Zara, but my in-laws
Posted 15 May 2009

sun_shine said:

Assalam O Alaikum

*Congratulations...
May Allah swt Bless her Always,Ameen

I Think Instead Of Isha Ayesha is a Better Name...!



Thanx...
i like Ayesha too
but we want a name with only two sylabols
Posted 15 May 2009

My sister also suggested me Pari and my hubby likes that name but i don't!!
Posted 15 May 2009

cheeta says
HrithikZgirl said:

cheeta said:

congratulation...........


uska name zara rukh doo



Thank You!
Me and my hubby both like that name Zara, but my in-laws


chulein koi baat nahi better luck next tym ........


how about hayaat...........



Posted 15 May 2009

Chweeto Congrats on ur upcoming baby girl
How Abt..

Lia
Amna
Naina
Sunaina
Nayaab means Beautifull
Alizah
Posted 16 May 2009

nina says
*Congratulations...
May Allah swt Bless her Always,Ameen
Posted 16 May 2009

Bitoo says
Mehak
Posted 16 May 2009

cheeta says
Shahrukh Khan said:

Chweeto Congrats on ur upcoming baby girl
How Abt..

Lia
Amna
Naina
Sunaina
Nayaab means Beautifull
Alizah



oye per upcoming kaissay??/

abi shadi tu honay doo.....

tussi tay pehlay hi shor paa dita.........
Posted 16 May 2009

cheeta said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

Chweeto Congrats on ur upcoming baby girl
How Abt..

Lia
Amna
Naina
Sunaina
Nayaab means Beautifull
Alizah



oye per upcoming kaissay??/

abi shadi tu honay doo.....

tussi tay pehlay hi shor paa dita.........


Shaadi sey pehle baby name kaun poochta hai??
Posted 16 May 2009

shaista says
HrithikZgirl said:

shaista said:


First congrats with ur baby. May Allah bless her with a long and happy and healthy life and give u all the joy.
Ameen.

From this list i like the name Diya




Thank you so much for your wish!
oh
and thanx for the vote


u are welcome dear.

nayaab is nice, srk.
emaan too.
like urooj too.
naam to sub hi ache hote hain.

decide kar liya ho to humain bhi batana.
Posted 16 May 2009

cheeta said:


chulein koi baat nahi better luck next tym ........


how about hayaat..........





hayaat...... already got one in our family
Posted 16 May 2009

Shahrukh Khan said:

Chweeto Congrats on ur upcoming baby girl
How Abt..

Lia
Amna
Naina
Sunaina
Nayaab means Beautifull
Alizah




HI chweeeettoooooooooooooo

thank you soooo much chweetoo

I like Lia and Naina!
thats really cute!

thanx chweetooo
Posted 16 May 2009

nina said:

*Congratulations...
May Allah swt Bless her Always,Ameen




THANK YOU!!
Posted 16 May 2009

Bitoo said:

Mehak



hummm

goes right in my book of names
Posted 16 May 2009

cheeta said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

Chweeto Congrats on ur upcoming baby girl
How Abt..

Lia
Amna
Naina
Sunaina
Nayaab means Beautifull
Alizah



oye per upcoming kaissay??/

abi shadi tu honay doo.....

tussi tay pehlay hi shor paa dita.........


Posted 16 May 2009

Shahrukh Khan said:

cheeta said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

Chweeto Congrats on ur upcoming baby girl
How Abt..

Lia
Amna
Naina
Sunaina
Nayaab means Beautifull
Alizah



oye per upcoming kaissay??/

abi shadi tu honay doo.....

tussi tay pehlay hi shor paa dita.........


Shaadi sey pehle baby name kaun poochta hai??





aur kise pata hota hai ke girl he hai
j/k
Posted 16 May 2009

shaista said:

HrithikZgirl said:

shaista said:


First congrats with ur baby. May Allah bless her with a long and happy and healthy life and give u all the joy.
Ameen.

From this list i like the name Diya




Thank you so much for your wish!
oh
and thanx for the vote


u are welcome dear.

nayaab is nice, srk.
emaan too.
like urooj too.
naam to sub hi ache hote hain.

decide kar liya ho to humain bhi batana.



Ofcourse....meri family ko to batana he parta hai naa
Posted 16 May 2009

shaista says

so sweet of u.

jaldi se phir decide karo. am curious ke kia naam rakhoge tum loog.
Jaisa bhi naam ho, may Allah bless her.
Posted 16 May 2009

WAFA says
well if u want a name wid only 2 syllables..then   
FIYA
or
FIHA

we were thinking about thez names while deciding for the name of our baby...
Posted 17 May 2009

Barsaat says
awww Chweeto baby bi....uff itna time guzar gaya?
but congratSchoOo from my side 2
(btw its me Balich lol)

people already told you many beautiful names,
hmmm let me try...

Hala means sweetness

Ru'a Dreams, visions

Huda (Hooda) : Right guidance

Suha Name of a star

Nu'ma Beautiful and pleasant; happiness

Rida Favored by God

want more??? lolz

Stay happy
Posted 20 May 2009

Vote for Isha

well i like Izzah and Irmah
Posted 20 May 2009

The Poll & I WON!   
We named her Isha!!
Posted 20 Apr 2010

Reply to Topic