Kader Khan’s son Sarfaraz Khan

1891 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
lajo

Total Posts: 323

Kader Khan's son Sarfaraz Khan better known as Aslam of Tere Naam is returning to bollywood with not one, but 3 releases. He will be seen in Wanted which is directed by Prabhu Deva.

Aslam's character takes this above friendship forward to the next level, as part of Salman's gang of four. "It is a very beautiful role," says Sarfaraz. "I love the shades of the character and it definitely is a step forward from Tere Naam, a film that I cherish close to my heart. Working with Salman bhai is always a treat."

The next film Kisaan moves Sarfaraz from being white to grey and black as Kaku, the villain of the film. "I am a villager who wants to get power and utilize it to the fullest. He has the body and not the mind. He uses his strength to gain that. It is a film, where I am a raw character, a complete contrast to my real persona." Sohail Khan,Arbaaz Khan, Jackie Shroff, Diya Mirza, Nauheed are the other important cast in this Puneet Sira film.

Last but not the least is Satish Kaushik's Milengae Milangae, where Sarfaraz essays a happy-go-lucky role of Ashish." I play the best buddy of Shahid Kapoor who believes in the practicality of life, but for whom destiny has a different story in store."

Let's see how far Sarfaraaz is able to survive in this industry now!
Posted 18 Jul 2009

Reply to Topic