Aao Wish Karein , - Movie Review - a cute

4739 views 20 replies
Reply to Topic
cute_gal123

Total Posts: 23

Thank god for a simple and sweet movie.

Not trying to preach you anything big, not having a huge moral, or a huge budget, or super stars trying to look super cool, thank god for all that.
The first thing you’d notice about Aao Wish Karien is, that it is an amazingly sweet movie, which makes you laugh and cry and certain points, and I can’t wait to say this, I think Aftab has arrived.
The performance of Aaftab was so nuanced and well balanaced, a grown up with a heart and mind of kid, it reminded me of Hrithik’s performance in Krish, only there was no over the top ham acting.
Story is, in one line, a kid who wishes to grow up because the girl he loves thinks he is a kid, actually grows up the next day.
Like all the good movies, I didn’t think it was long, I didn’t go out during the songs, I laughed at the right moments (others laughed as well) and was holding back a tear at the right moment as well (others did as well).
Now only thing I want is all my friends to watch this movie, and support his kind of cinema, it is good and refreshing. Please don’t pay 100/200 bucks to movies like Blue, just to watch someone’s biceps and someone else’s cleavage, watch a movie made by heart and care, and not by slick editing, and oodles of money thrown in.
Heart warming, indeed.

Posted 13 Nov 2009

Reply to Topic