Shoaib Monsoors secret film

8343 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
yoyo

Total Posts: 986

seems like shoaib monsoor is secretly shooting a new film, does anyone know about this? its mentioned in the instep to star vj mahira khan from Aag tv and humaima abbasi.

----------------------------------

nstep
overview
Ticket to Lollywood
Like life is best lived, cinema is best seen king sized. Here are the faces we'll see on the big screen in 2010.

By Usman Ghafoor

As the year 2009 draws to its close, Instep raises the curtain on the few good men and women who are going to take the big-screen plunge - at a time when Lollywood isn't exactly considered a wise career move. But these film-firsts have their reasons. They are the kind of stuff cinema is made of: they are great-lookers, they boast the right attitude and, if that is not enough, have the native intelligence to pick and choose the best from the available lot. Some of them are stars already, while others have stars in their eyes. Over to this fresh crop of actors that has the promise to change the face of Lollywood – for the better.

Mahira Khan Askari

Her endearing, girl-next-door looks, a warm smile and a sophisticated demeanour have won alabaster-skinned Mahira Khan a huge fan following, especially among the youth. But this former MTV VJ didn't know one of her fans was Shoaib Mansoor, her own favourite film maker. Today, she is part of Mansoor's underproduction movie as one of the main leads. It should be interesting to see her act and, of course, sing songs on the big screen.
Role model: Many, but if I had to name one - Guru Dutt!

The kind of film role(s) I'd be best suited to: Not really sure what roles I'd be best suited for, but I'd like to be able to do diverse ones. InshAllah!

One film role I feel I could perform better: Oh man! I don't even know if I can perform well yet. But there are so many roles that I look at and think wow - such as the one played by Marion Cotillard in La Vie En Rose. I think she was brilliant!

One actor I am dying to work with: Woody Harrelson

One director I'd give an arm and a leg to work with: There are many I admire - Shoaib Mansoor, Anwer Maqsood, Woody Allen and so many more. Of course, I wish Guru Dutt was alive

One actor I think I'd make the best onscreen pair with, and why? Johnny Depp! Do I need to explain why?!

My best feature, according to me: How can anyone really answer this?!

Humaima Abbasi

For a 21-year-old (her official age!) married Pakistani TV actress to have bagged a big-banner Bollywood film, opposite one of the top five Khans, is a potential headline-grabber. But this isn't exactly why Humaima Abbasi makes it to our list of film debutants. There is more dope on this petite and pretty girl who is now signed on by our very own cinematic genius, Shoaib Mansoor, for his next, due to be released in June 2010. Trust Humaima not to spill any beans just yet, but we know for a fact that it's going to be a dream role for her - she plays a tawaif and, incidentally, one of her all-time favourite screen characters is Devdas's Chandramukhi!

Role model: I admire Madhuri for being extremely beautiful and a complete film heroine. I also love Kajol for being such a natural, and Angelina Jolie for being so gorgeous and ***y
The kind of film role(s) I'd be best suited to: Roles that are dance-based and also have a lot of margin for performance. Also young, bubbly characters

One film role I feel I could perform better: Kareena's in Jab We Met

One actor I am dying to work with: Amitabh Bachhan. I don't know if I'd ever get a chance to work with him

One director I'd give an arm and a leg to work with: Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He makes such grand films and his leading ladies look out-of-this-world

One actor I think I'd make the best onscreen pair with, and why? Shahid Kapoor! He'd look my age. Also, Akshay Kumar; he's very hot! (From among the locals) Shamoon and I share a great chemistry onscreen; we'd be a perfect pair for a romantic flick. Azzfar Rehman's young appeal and comic timing matches mine, so we'd be a great couple in a comedy. Lastly, I must mention Humayun Saeed; people have loved us together onscreen
My best feature, according to me: My smile, definitely! It gets me big, fat paycheques! (laughs)

Juggan Kazim

If there was something that forced Saeeda Mehrbano to rechristen herself as Jay and consider Lollywood after a Pink Ladoos in North America, it was her passion to try different kinds of cinema. While an offer from Yash Raj camp also fell in her kitty, Juggan (Hence J!) savvily put it aside post-26/11 in favour of local fare. A well-known TV show host and actress, today she is committed to Shaan's next home production as the leading lady.
Role model: Meryl Streep, Shabana Azmi and Babra Sharif

The kind of film role(s) I'd be best suited to: As an actor one should be able to play any kind of role. That's my belief

One film role I feel I could perform better: Angelina Jolie's in Gia
One actor I am dying to work with: Meryl Streep

One director I'd give an arm and a leg to work with: Bilal Lashari. In fact, I've worked with him already and simply loved it

One actor I think I'd make the best onscreen pair with, and why? Shaan. He is the king of our film industry. It's like if you're in India, you'd want to be paired with Shahrukh Khan
My best feature, according to me: My personality

Nabeel Khan

It took this 24-year-old, light-eyed handsome hunk a couple of years in modeling before he was picked up by Reema for her second directorial venture, Kitni Haseen Hai Zindagi. Though he always wanted to do films, Nabeel was savvy enough not to jump the gun. Kitni… was a project where Reema had an author-backed role and Moammar Rana as her leading man; so, where would he fit in? Nabeel says he sought the advice of a lot of his friends in the industry, till he was game for it. Later, he was so motivated that he even quit his job at a local bank and started preparing for the film assignment. He took dance classes and also worked on his diction and acting skills before he was ready to face the camera. 2010 shall see him romance the queen bee as well as Araida, another newcomer in Lollywood from Kazakhistan. He is especially excited about the the film's title song which is picturised on Reema and himself.

Role model: Salman Khan and Al Pacino
The kind of film role(s) I'd be best suited to: All kinds. I believe I am quite a versatile performer!

One film role I feel I could perform better: Salman Khan in Wanted

One actor I am dying to work with: Lots of them

One director I'd give an arm and a leg to work with: Sanjay Leela Bhansali

One actress I think I'd make the best onscreen pair with, and why? Sonam Kapoor. She's stylish and sophisticated

My best feature, according to me: My eyes and my lips

Ali Saleem

After wooing TV audiences on both sides of the border with his 'Begum' avatar, Ali Saleem is now tipped to wow his fans in his first big-screen outing - Reema's Kitni Haseen Hai Zindagi - though it could have been a film opposite Konkana Sen Sharma that Ali came close to signing prior to Mumbai's 26/11. But he has no regrets. A self-confessed film buff, Ali promises his act in Kitni… is going to be worth a dekho. For starters, he is cleverly pitched opposite the comedian from the other side of the border, Johnny Lever, and our very own Afzal Khan (Rambo). Catch him lipsynch and shake a leg on a brand-new Abrar ul Haq ditty!

Role model: So many actually. To say only one name would be unjustified, because I've watched the great works of so
Posted 03 Jan 2010

seems like shoaib mansoor i shooting woh bhu chupkay chupkay
Posted 04 Jan 2010

Nice Sharing.
Frankly except Shamoon,Ali Saleem,Nabeel Khan and Naveed
Raza's i feel others stars dream are still on a stake.
Shoaib Mansoor's projects always have a change in casting
at the last minute,lets see how it goes.
Lol at Shaan's film!
Posted 04 Jan 2010

charizmatic said:

seems like shoaib mansoor i shooting woh bhu chupkay chupkay

Acha hai na..aik baar confirm karey sab kuch
Posted 05 Jan 2010

deely says
whats imaan ali's next film?
Posted 05 Jan 2010

paki lion says
deely said:

why do u care? were u not making fun about her "accent" in khuda ke liye?
Posted 06 Jan 2010

deely says
paki lion said:

deely said:

Just making sure hat shoaib doesn't atke her on again! Just for the sake of the great English accent
Posted 06 Jan 2010

deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

Just making sure hat shoaib doesn't atke her on again! Just for the sake of the great English accent

yeah and what abt that "Mad Fat Cow Saima" who cant even speak urdu properly
Posted 06 Jan 2010

paki lion says
charizmatic said:

deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

yeah and what abt that "Mad Fat Cow Saima" who cant even speak urdu properly

exactly!
Posted 07 Jan 2010

paki lion says
deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

Who ever shoaib mansoor is gonna take, one thing is sure he will never takes actresses like Saima! Beside Shoaib Mansoor is not part of Lollywood and Saima is! And about Iman Ali, there is more appreciation about her than Fat Cow Aka Saima Aunty!

According to u, shoaib mansoor shouldn't take Iman Ali because of that "accent" why is Syed Noor taking Saima in all his movies, she cant even speak urdu properly and she is only fit for an aunty/grandma roles, so tell Syed Noor dont take Saima anymore!
Posted 07 Jan 2010

deely says
paki lion said:

deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

Who ever shoaib mansoor is gonna take, one thing is sure he will never takes actresses like Saima! Beside Shoaib Mansoor is not part of Lollywood and Saima is! And about Iman Ali, there is more appreciation about her than Fat Cow Aka Saima Aunty!

According to u, shoaib mansoor shouldn't take Iman Ali because of that "accent" why is Syed Noor taking Saima in all his movies, she cant even speak urdu properly and she is only fit for an aunty/grandma roles, so tell Syed Noor dont take Saima anymore!

Imaan Ali ko eik film mea kaam karne se bohat bari actress ho gai hai... please check your well over exaggerated statistics! Imaan has made just one movie... if she like Resham was to have six super dooper hit fims in a row then I would class her as an actress but with just afluke mate... don't call her the best!! Where is she these dys.... modelling?? I wonder why??
Posted 07 Jan 2010

deely says
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IEkyV0fsUc&NR=1&feature=fvwp

You call her decent than other actresses??
Posted 07 Jan 2010

paki lion says
deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

Imaan Ali ko eik film mea kaam karne se bohat bari actress ho gai hai... please check your well over exaggerated statistics! Imaan has made just one movie... if she like Resham was to have six super dooper hit fims in a row then I would class her as an actress but with just afluke mate... don't call her the best!! Where is she these dys.... modelling?? I wonder why??

no one is talking about BIG! its you who think like that, you want her to be out of movies due to that bad "accent". If u think actresses should not get another chance in movies again after some mistakes, than saima aunty should be kicked out of the film industry long time ago!
Posted 07 Jan 2010

paki lion says
deely said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IEkyV0fsUc&NR=1&feature=fvwp

You call her decent than other actresses??

what is indecent about this video? If u call this indecent than what is Saima aunty than, shaking her fat ass like a whore! See u only see "mistakes" in other actresses but not in Saima aunty!
Posted 07 Jan 2010

paki lion said:

deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

paki lion said:

deely said:

whats
imaan ali's next film?

why do u care? were u not making fun about her "accent"
in khuda ke liye?

Just making sure hat shoaib doesn't atke her on again!
Just for the sake of the great English accent

Who ever shoaib mansoor is gonna take, one thing is sure
he will never takes actresses like Saima! Beside
Shoaib Mansoor is not part of Lollywood and Saima is! And
about Iman Ali, there is more appreciation about her than
Fat Cow Aka Saima Aunty!

According to u, shoaib mansoor shouldn't take Iman Ali
because of that "accent" why is Syed Noor taking Saima in
all his movies, she cant even speak urdu properly and she
is only fit for an aunty/grandma roles, so tell Syed Noor
dont take Saima anymore!

Imaan Ali ko eik film mea kaam karne se bohat bari
actress ho gai hai... please check your well over
exaggerated statistics! Imaan has made just one movie...
if she like Resham was to have six super dooper hit fims
in a row then I would class her as an actress but with
just afluke mate... don't call her the best!! Where is
she these dys.... modelling?? I wonder why??

no one is talking about BIG! its you who think like that,
you want her to be out of movies due to that bad
"accent". If u think actresses should not get another
chance in movies again after some mistakes, than saima
aunty should be kicked out of the film industry long time
ago!

Exactly...
Posted 07 Jan 2010

deely says
my original quote was :

"You call her decent than other actresses"

You said Imaan Ali was decent actress... Saima is the only reason Lollywood is survivng lool!! The video is indecent look at what she is wearing?? does it look as if she comes from a good background. i didn't say that she shouldn't be given a chance because of her accent... i said i didn't like her stupid babyish accent in khuda ke liye...playing college girl and callling her dad 'daddy'...
Posted 07 Jan 2010

deely says
What Saima does in dance sequences is been happenin in every film by many other actresses as well...You call Saima a whore...Imaan Ali in a garden posing like one is all good though...talk sense and with justice mate!
Posted 07 Jan 2010

It has been reported by Khabrain Newspaper that Shoaib
Mansoor has secretly started his second film''Bhool''and
Atif Aslam is also in the starcast...!

Love all these rumors which comes in the media b4 any of
Shoaib Mansoor's projects....
Posted 15 Jan 2010

deely says
I hope Shoaib Mansoor doesn't take music from india
Posted 19 Jan 2010

Waqar Ali and Ahmed Jahanzeb can make good music together
Posted 20 Jan 2010

deely says
Shahrukh Khan said:

Waqar Ali and Ahmed Jahanzeb can make good music together

Posted 21 Jan 2010

Atif Aslam - the singing sensation & superstar of Pakistan - is now ready to make his debut on Big Screen. Yes, Atif Aslam has decided to work in Pakistani Movies and he has been signed by Shoaib Mansoor for his upcoming movie "Bol" . Atif Aslam will be playing the role of A Low Profile Doctor in the movie. As per our information, the shooting of the movie will start in March 2010 this year.So keep your fingers crossed and wait for the time till we see Atif Aslam on our Big Screen. I am sharing Atif Aslam’s exact words below :

Admitting that we don’t have much hits on our credits on the big screen would not be a shame but certainly we can improve it . To explore ma talent and the ability to act is the primary reason for me to convince my friends family n myself but not to be in the news certainly. Working with the best and the most senior director of the film industry MR . SHOAIB MANSOOR gives me the opportunity to give you guys ma debut film . I started ma singing career from PAKISTAN and ATIF ASLAM was made by PAKISTAN . I had alot ov offers to work with the BHATT’S , the RAJ’S starring the premium class but certainly wanted to begin from the house and didn’t want to become a choclate hero. Therefore undisputedly ATIF ASLAM was meant to start his filming career frOm PAKISTAN . Here I am “ATIF ASLAM” casted in a FILM named “BOL” as a middle class low profile doctor
Posted 23 Jan 2010

WOWOWWWWWWW

The film will surely create waves at the box-office...if
Himesh can act...why not Atif?lol
Posted 23 Jan 2010

deely says
himesh isn't a good actor...I heard VK Mahira from AAG is also in this film!
Posted 23 Jan 2010

deely says
don't say anything about shaan pakilion, he made khuda ke liye the best!!
Posted 23 Jan 2010

paki lion says
deely said:

don't say anything about shaan pakilion, he made khuda ke liye the best!!

shut up gujjar boy! have u read shoaib mansoor interview he has had so many problems with shaan's attitude and unproffesionalism thats he decided never to work again with shaan! and actually shaan didn't deserve to be in khuda ke liye if u checked out in how many stupid movies he starred! So shaan should be lucky that he was casted in shoaib mansoor movie!
Posted 23 Jan 2010

deely says
I think Shoaib Mansoor shouldn't have been so demanding. Afterall, Shaan is the best. Shaan doesn't have an attitude problem...Even if he does he has the right too!!
Posted 23 Jan 2010

deely says
the director should take on sonya jahan for this film
Posted 23 Jan 2010

Shooting of Shoaib Mansoor's new film''Bol'' is on high
these days.The film is being shot on various locations in
Lahore like Sadique Trade Centre and Batapur.
The cast of the film is finnaly revealed as well it has
Iman Ali,VJ Mahira,Humaima Abbasi,Atif Aslam,Kamran
Mujahid,Sarfaraz Ansari,Khayam Sarhadi....and Guess what?
??Our very own Bad Guy of Lollywood...Shafqat Cheemaa is
also in the cast of the film!
Another interesting bit is tht Iman Ali's mother Humaira
Ali is also playing a small role in the film.

A clip of the films shooting at Siddique Trade
Centre,Lahore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDYYqWSSARo
Posted 30 Jan 2010

deely says
oops paki lion won't be pleased about shafqat cheema being in the film...hope he isn't too angry!!
Posted 30 Jan 2010

paki lion says
deely said:

oops paki lion won't be pleased about shafqat cheema being in the film...hope he isn't too angry!!

then u tel me how many people are fan of shafqat cheema? NOT ME! (coz i am not a gujjar) aur haan, wont u be dissapointed shoaib mansoor is not taking saima in his film and his story is not about mujra, fat ladies, badmaash/gujjar stories? i think u will be very dissapointed!
Posted 31 Jan 2010

Reply to Topic