syed noor ’s COMMANDO

5940 views 72 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well guyz the latest news abt commando is that the movie is scheduled to be release on eid.It is a big budget action movie which is shoot in manila and in pakistan as well,shaan,moamar rana,saima,zara sheikh,meera are in the lead roles.
Posted 04 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
peeps lets not get into pakistan vs. india again.

why can't we all agree 2 disagree?! lol. or why cant everyone do like me and accept that, for every 10 movies pakistan makes, 1 will be a hit, and for every 10 songs we make, 9 will be a hit? meanwhile for every 10 songs india makes (on its own) 1 will be successful, and for every 10 movies they make 9 will be a successful! in other words, as far as arts go, each country shines in its own category.

just thought i'd add my 2 sense there. otherwise, ya'll carry on.
Posted 10 Oct 2003

umair17 says
i respect that but chill with the words . . some times you ( and others) go over the top . and we come to discuess and put our points throws not argue . . so i think everone needs to relax

bollywood and lollywood should make a movie together so everyone can be happy. . .
Posted 10 Oct 2003

ricky boy said:

umair17 said:

ricky boy go to the bollywood form and bother ur own people . . u dont see any pakistani goin in bollywood form starting troble . . .

i ll go to any forum and voice my opinion..good or bad..be it bollywood, lollywood, pakistan or india..being patriotic doesnt mean one cant deal with pne owns shortcomings and talk bout em in a lighter vein...so just relax and listen to what people have to say....its a free world isnt it.. i mean outside of pakistan.

your always causing trouble.....jus cause you jealous dosen't mean you gotta ruin the topic for everyone else......next time you wanna ridicule someone or something do ur homework and get ur facts straight..I mean shouldn't you be doing ur homework instead of always hangin around here...and posting lies and myths....jeeeeez preety much ur tryin to tell every1 u got no life whatsoever!

sad isnt it....owwwwwww
Posted 10 Oct 2003

ricky boy said:

u r so f**kin hilarious raptors..tryin to tell me that i have no idea what arts or cinema is ...what do u know assclown..we ve been brought upon a heavy doses of films and music and literature and dancing and u name it...not studying in madrasas and leading a deprived life like urs....lets talk now...ur movies downright suck..i mean calling em movies is an insult to cinema...ur tv has been rejected by ur own people who call strikes to protest against the ban on indian channels...is there any famous pakistani author who s woon a world literary prize...zilch..we have three booker prize winners...our fashion industry is te host to world celebrities...what did u say ur poetry and visual arts is outstanding..its ass-tounding..what good is anything that is not seen and accepted outside ur society..so seems like u gotta do ur homework cause u are in a state of major denial...so next time u try and slap any info on my face try and slap some sense into ur grey cell impaired mind.lol and my friend raptors my bit is read by all and sundry cause it makes good copy while nobody gives a f**k u exist...seems like u are the dumbass ...so i may have to do a little homework as far as pakistan is concerned which is not a hassle cause it doesnt offer much anyways but u need some major homework to do on urself.lol on second thoughts ..just let it be cause its so f**kin futile.

swearing wont get ur point across.......i didnt even bother reading that filth!
Posted 10 Oct 2003

paki lion says
to T.O yaar leave this ricky boy..its very clear he has bad (and wrong) thinking about pakistan..but come to the fact..if he is talking crap about pakistan we can slap him back in his face too..we can remind him thats couple of months ago 2 indian girls marries wid a dog!(calling pakistan a conservative country huh?) and it still happens in india and only in india..that if a husband dies a woman has to burn herself alive..(conservative haina?)..and there are many ohter things i can say about india..but we pakistanis are not like ricky boy who want to create hatred and enmity..and i am a proud pakistani..proud coz we muslim have our own country where we can feel safe and proud coz our country only exists 56 years and still then our poverty line is not so high like india..and there are still places in india where there is no electricity..(they even made film about it called mumbai se aaya mera dost)! so T.O. if ricky boy talks crap about pakistan we know na what is true or what is not...he should first look at his own country..only because india can make better movies then pakistan he think we are backward!Wonder what he is doing here on janubaba..why dont he joins the Shiv Shena or any anti-muslim parties wich makes him more patriotic inndian!
Posted 11 Oct 2003

true pakilion......i shouldn't sink to the level of this patethic indian.........
Posted 11 Oct 2003

good job pakilion.......
Posted 11 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
bohat jost hai hamery koom may...well emotions...I think T.o raptor ko dekh kar yeh ricky boy barkey hain warna peace tha pehle...
Posted 11 Oct 2003

ricky boy says
AHA GANGSTERS UNITE....PAKILION ROARS ..T.O U WANNA GET INTO THOSE STUPID DISCUSSIONS BOUT HOW PAKISTAN IS AND IS PERCEIVED BY THE WORLD...LOL..DO U SERIOUSLY BELIEVE I M JEALOUS OF PAKLAND.HAHAHAHAHAHALOL I MEAN UR OWN PEOPLE ARE SO INDIA OBSESSED.....SEE UR NEWSPAPERS , UR TV..INDIA HAS GIVEN U JITTERS EVERYWHERE..CINEMA..ARTS...CULTURE..ECONOMY...EVER HEARD OF PAKISTANI FOOD IN A WESTERN COUNTRY OR DID PAKISTAN PRODUCE ANY AWARD WINNING AUTHORS....FASHION   IS NON EXISTANT..PLACES AND ATTITUDE CHANGE WITH TIMES AND UR CIVILIZATION IS STILL IN A TIME WARP...READ THE TIME AGAIN ..THIS LATEST EDITION ON REGANS LETTERS AND SEE FOR URSELF HOW THE WORLD PERCEIVES UR LAND OF THE PURE..SEE IT AND THEN WE LL TALK BOUT MY MYTHS AND ME IMAGINING ARTICLES HERE..WHO ARE U TRYING TO CONVINCE HERE...LETS BREAK TILL THEN...LOLricky boy37905.1868518519
Posted 11 Oct 2003

slik chik says
ricky boy said:

AHA GANGSTERS UNITE....PAKILION ROARS ..T.O U WANNA GET INTO THOSE STUPID DISCUSSIONS BOUT HOW PAKISTAN IS AND IS PERCEIVED BY THE WORLD...LOL..DO U SERIOUSLY BELIEVE I M JEALOUS OF PAKLAND.HAHAHAHAHAHALOL I MEAN UR OWN PEOPLE ARE SO INDIA OBSESSED.....SEE UR NEWSPAPERS , UR TV..INDIA HAS GIVEN U JITTERS EVERYWHERE..CINEMA..ARTS...CULTURE..ECONOMY...EVER HEARD OF PAKISTANI FOOD IN A WESTERN COUNTRY OR DID PAKISTAN PRODUCE ANY AWARD WINNING AUTHORS....FASHION   IS NON EXISTANT..PLACES AND ATTITUDE CHANGE WITH TIMES AND UR CIVILIZATION IS STILL IN A TIME WARP...READ THE TIME AGAIN ..THIS LATEST EDITION ON REGANS LETTERS AND SEE FOR URSELF HOW THE WORLD PERCEIVES UR LAND OF THE PURE..SEE IT AND THEN WE LL TALK BOUT MY MYTHS AND ME IMAGINING ARTICLES HERE..WHO ARE U TRYING TO CONVINCE HERE...LETS BREAK TILL THEN...LOL

man, i aint got time to listen to sum fool brag on bout how great his nation is! leave it ricky boy! no use goin into stupid arguements, if they cud solve things, then it wud have happend yrs ago!
so spare us ur shouting, n dont bother, aint gna make no dif, both sides got their defects and good points!
peace out boyeeeeeee!
Posted 11 Oct 2003

ricky boy said:

AHA GANGSTERS UNITE....PAKILION ROARS ..T.O U WANNA GET INTO THOSE STUPID DISCUSSIONS BOUT HOW PAKISTAN IS AND IS PERCEIVED BY THE WORLD...LOL..DO U SERIOUSLY BELIEVE I M JEALOUS OF PAKLAND.HAHAHAHAHAHALOL I MEAN UR OWN PEOPLE ARE SO INDIA OBSESSED.....SEE UR NEWSPAPERS , UR TV..INDIA HAS GIVEN U JITTERS EVERYWHERE..CINEMA..ARTS...CULTURE..ECONOMY...EVER HEARD OF PAKISTANI FOOD IN A WESTERN COUNTRY OR DID PAKISTAN PRODUCE ANY AWARD WINNING AUTHORS....FASHION   IS NON EXISTANT..PLACES AND ATTITUDE CHANGE WITH TIMES AND UR CIVILIZATION IS STILL IN A TIME WARP...READ THE TIME AGAIN ..THIS LATEST EDITION ON REGANS LETTERS AND SEE FOR URSELF HOW THE WORLD PERCEIVES UR LAND OF THE PURE..SEE IT AND THEN WE LL TALK BOUT MY MYTHS AND ME IMAGINING ARTICLES HERE..WHO ARE U TRYING TO CONVINCE HERE...LETS BREAK TILL THEN...LOL

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH thats all you ever do......nobody thinks od Pakistan like that you know......you are aware that people think pakistan and india are the same....they think were all these smart tanned people who are skinny and have a crave for curry.........

as for your points which you bring up.....I dont really see what you are trying to say...those are just your opinions and some of those so called "facts" of yours arent even facts at all....pure 100% myth...

please do yourself a favour...take a day off and go to the library...and do some hardcore research...then come back and make some points cause really ur makin urself look like a fool here.......dont we all agree ppl?????

anywayz once you decide to use that thing God has given you post some sensible stuff or better yet right it down first and then post it........I dont have time to play with sissy children....

have a nice day
tata

T.O_Raptors (GO LEAFS GO!)
Posted 11 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
i gotta step in here just for one second...

ricky...u said pakistanis themselves are 'india-obsessed.' dude....don't put words in my mouth. pakistani's are probably bollywood-obsessed but thats about it. 2 say that pakistanis are india-obsessed....get real man. a freakin' cable strike doesn't make us india-obsessed. lol. we want 2 model our LOLLYWOOD after india's BOLLYWOOD. not our country or its people with your's, and i say that with all due respect. afterall, thats why we seperated in the first place!

with the exception of religion, which no doubt is a HUGE deciding factor, our cultures are pretty much the same, and THATS how the world see's BOTH india and pakistan. an article here and there, doesn't prove much atleast in my opinion, cause that article in turn is an opinion of the writer. u and i could walk down the streets of toronto or atlanta or any other north american city together, and ask any white guy the difference between pakistan and india and we'd get the same answer: same sh*t different pile. sad but tru.

i give india props on its accomplishments in the entertainment world and otherwize, but pakistan definately ain't far behind in either category and i would dare say, right up 2 par with india in others. we're proud of our accomplishments as u can see, and we won't put up with u or anyone else putting them, or our society down and labelling us as india-obsessed, based on things such as newspaper articles and a cable strike.

again, everything i said, is with all due respect 2 both india and pakistan. they're each their own DISTINCT country. can we leave it at that, EVERYBODY (not only ricky-boy)?!

NFAKFan37905.363599537
Posted 11 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
NFAKFan said:

MrDeath said:

well i have changed my mind ...but not like ricky... the only change is that i dont speak anythin abt pak now..thats it..

2 bad my man. u have no idea what u're missing! ah well. but its good u wont talk abt pakistan....that way we wont have 2 talk abt india.

ok man ... but just waannna say this ...that the guy named umar sharif..is great... if yo say that all the paki dramas are like his..than yo got a point...

i say this becoz today i whatched his comedy stage drama..an by god ...haste haste paet me dard ho gya..
Posted 11 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. glad u enjoyed it yaar! did u actually go and see his stage show or was it on tv?! just curious...
Posted 11 Oct 2003

i jus want to know is this an anti pakistan forum? what the hell is happening here i cant understand one man called ricky spreading sh*tt abt pakistan what the hell is this this is tooo much the moderator shud do some thing abt it we all r proud to be a pakistani but plss mr moderator do some thing to stop this nonsense.
Posted 11 Oct 2003

paki lion says
charizmatic he wont listen yaar!..and for ricky its very true he is anti pakistani..but who care? i am advising him again..he should do something for his 'Bharat' coz peoples are dying over there..
Posted 11 Oct 2003

ricky boy says
lets knock it off......emulating any country's media my friend is the biggest cultural victory any country can have on the other.....much better than winning the war..i mean whats worse than emulating cultrul and societal ethos of a country u call enemy..and the individual opinions u are talkin bout are pakistani citizens....anyways nobody equates india and pakistan cause the whole world knows what s goin on amongst us....but if it gives u some solace to hullucinate that..then i wont deny u ...the sheer religon factor and ur perception of it...plus the fact that world considers pak as a place that harbors extremist sentiments ...seperates us...we may have started on the same track...but u just got caught up in this whirlwind and are still spinning in it...even comparisons with a country which is 8 times ur size and no offence. teh world laffs everytime musharraf comes whining and begging here to the us....so the dignity factor is there too.lol how many pennies would they give ya for sending forces to iraq now..see my point guys..i m just stating the facts...i mean there is so much hatred against the muslims that poor sikhs are being targeted just cause they have a beard and wear a turban....
Posted 11 Oct 2003

paki lion says
ricky boy said:

lets knock it off......emulating any country's media my friend is the biggest cultural victory any country can have on the other.....much better than winning the war..i mean whats worse than emulating cultrul and societal ethos of a country u call enemy..and the individual opinions u are talkin bout are pakistani citizens....anyways nobody equates india and pakistan cause the whole world knows what s goin on amongst us....but if it gives u some solace to hullucinate that..then i wont deny u ...the sheer religon factor and ur perception of it...plus the fact that world considers pak as a place that harbors extremist sentiments ...seperates us...we may have started on the same track...but u just got caught up in this whirlwind and are still spinning in it...even comparisons with a country which is 8 times ur size and no offence. teh world laffs everytime musharraf comes whining and begging here to the us....so the dignity factor is there too.lol how many pennies would they give ya for sending forces to iraq now..see my point guys..i m just stating the facts...i mean there is so much hatred against the muslims that poor sikhs are being targeted just cause they have a beard and wear a turban....

u indians hate ofcourse Musharaff coz he is gaining popularaty everywhere..and whats more he is doing a lots for pakistan.wich makes us proud of him..and whats more..he even invited pakistani hindus to join the government..now there are atleast 33% minorities in our government..compared to ur country there is no unity amongs muslims or hindus and not even wid sikhs or tamils peoples (hahahahah).....and he aint begging, its the proposal coming form the us itself..they offered pakistan money..pakistan didn't asked for it.andlook at ur country and vaijpayee what he always wears, a very cheap lungi..there is no doubt..india is carrying out a plan to attack and demolize the pakistan economy..but i am telling u again...indians can only wins in movies..the three previous wars didn't affect us its india itself who suffered a lots due to poverty rise so u better serve ur nation..coz 60% of indian population are dying!and u are proud of it? hahahahahha!paki lion37905.9601736111
Posted 11 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol @ paki lion. all very valid points.

he's right ricky. nobodys asking for money from anyone. we're simply being rewarded for helping out the united states. if not for pakistan, it could easily be said, this 'war or terrorism' is MUCH more difficult that it has been thus far. so your notion of musharraf 'begging' for money is ludicrous. fact of the matter is, india feels threatened by our new relationship with the u.s., atleast in my opinion.

people laugh at musharraf?!?!!! common yaar...people laugh at the mere sight of vajpaee! u can't tell if he's awake half the time. LOL. musharraf not only presents himself outstandingly, but also knows how 2 speak MUCH better english. lol.

anyhow - as far as cultures go, u could sugarcoat it all you want. bottom line: pakistan and india ARE eqauted 2gether. sad but true. and as 4 pakistan emulating india's ethos of culture and society...i say once again - a cable strike doesn't mean we're emulating your culture and society. you're putting WAY 2 much stock in bollywood man. bollywood's a reflection of your society, no doubt. but it doesn't make up your entire culture, and we BOTH know it certainly doesn't reflect your ENTIRE society. lol. i'm sure your fellow indians would agree.

we want 2 model our way of making and promoting movies 2 india's method(s). NOT the content. there's a difference. and the people simply want to be able 2 watch them, not immitate them (your movies). again, there's a difference. now if this means more 2 u, than winning a war...so help you god. LOL. NFAKFan37906.0668055556
Posted 12 Oct 2003

umair17 says
i though this form was about lollywood . . not pakistan Vs india .

but i point i would like to make it . . Musharaff a cleaver man . getting free money and in billions . . so take it . .
Posted 12 Oct 2003

U WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE TOO MAN...SRK_FANATIC37906.6767592593
Posted 12 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
NFAKFan said:

lol. glad u enjoyed it yaar! did u actually go and see his stage show or was it on tv?! just curious...

on vcd...how can i watch the live show...he dosent perform in india..

so i have bought 5 dramas of his... hoping to have a comedy weekend...
Posted 12 Oct 2003

ricky boy says
LAST WARNING FOR RICKY BOY...SRK_FANATIC37906.6755671296
Posted 12 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
rite rite
Posted 12 Oct 2003

what is so rite about that?

its his biased opinions......well poor lad....cant blame him...the hindustan times can really trick ppl sometimes....
Posted 12 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
I'M LOCKING THIS TOPIC UP...N ADMIN WILL DECIDE IF IT SHOULD BE DELETED OR NOT....TILL THEN TRY TO CHANGE THE WAY U ALL DEBATE... acting like damn kids man...

ALRIGHT GUYES THIS IS SANAM!!!!..........I SWEAR BEFORE WE COULDNT BLOCK PEOPLE AND NOW WE CAN RIGHT AWAY!....AND SERIOUSLY U DONT WANT ME TO START CLICKIN THE BLOCK THING INSTEAD OF DELETE....CAUSE U KNOW WHAT I ENJOY BLOCKIN PEOPLE RATHER THEN DELETIN *STUPID* POSTS...AIGHT!!!...AND NASIRZ RIGHT CHANGE THE WAY U ALL DEBATE.....IT WONT BE GOOD IF U GUYES DONT CHANGE!!...CAUSE I SWEAR I DONT CARE NOW...SO HAVE FUN GUYES!........IM TELLIN YA!!

SORRYY NASIR FOR REPLYIN IN UR POST!!....CAUSE I CANT REPLY ITS LOCKED SOORRRYY!!....:ssanam41137906.8657523148
Posted 12 Oct 2003

valandrian says
bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793
bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793
bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793bd55793
bd55793
Posted 03 Jun 2018

Posted 27 Sep 2018

Posted 28 May 2022

vraiel says
[u]Absa[/u][u]328.1[/u][u]Bett[/u][u]CHAP[/u][u]Kall[/u][u]Star[/u][u]Shop[/u][u]Paul[/u][u]Manl[/u][u]Erle[/u][u]Fall[/u][u]Inte[/u][u]Boil[/u][u]Drea[/u]
[u]Wond[/u][u]Plot[/u][u]Beyo[/u][u]Algu[/u][u]Erne[/u][u]Stop[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Esse[/u][u]Gran[/u][u]Bori[/u][u]Schi[/u][u]Outt[/u][u]West[/u][u]Unde[/u]
[u]Clau[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Cafe[/u][u]Simp[/u][u]Doct[/u][u]Lesl[/u][u]Klez[/u][u]Ferl[/u][u]Spla[/u][u]Dani[/u][u]Inte[/u][u]Wann[/u][u]Russ[/u][u]Patr[/u]
[u]Jeff[/u][u]Movi[/u][u]Pedr[/u][u]Acca[/u][u]Dail[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Haro[/u][u]Stou[/u][u]Dolb[/u][u]Coto[/u][u]Mitc[/u][u]Alta[/u][u]Circ[/u][u]Adio[/u]
[u]Fall[/u][u]Witt[/u][u]Pion[/u][u]Ragg[/u][u]Bick[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Isad[/u][u]blac[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Rene[/u][u]Hein[/u][u]Amar[/u][u]Defi[/u][u]Vogu[/u]
[u]XVII[/u][u]Judi[/u][u]Eleg[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Macb[/u][u]ELEG[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Simp[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]DeMa[/u][u]Ninj[/u][u]Niki[/u][u]Lieb[/u][u]Gerh[/u]
[u]Para[/u][u]Hiro[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Masa[/u][u]Jewe[/u][u]Doub[/u][u]Geor[/u][u]Agat[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Gend[/u][u]Laug[/u][u]Zuck[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]Hein[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Mole[/u][u]ERIA[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]diam[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Comb[/u][u]Bren[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Wind[/u]
[u]Supe[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Hert[/u][u]Comp[/u][u]Tani[/u][u]ckok[/u][u]Stie[/u][u]Mabe[/u][u]Camp[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Majo[/u][u]Smob[/u]
[u]When[/u][u]Rudo[/u][u]Pola[/u][u]Arri[/u][u]Last[/u][u]Dalv[/u][u]COMM[/u][u]AVTO[/u][u]CEED[/u][u]Carl[/u][u]Camp[/u][u]Inst[/u][u]Clea[/u][u]Vali[/u]
[u]Crea[/u][u]cern[/u][u]Magi[/u][u]Pure[/u][u]Migh[/u][u]Slow[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Crea[/u][u]LEGO[/u][u]Moul[/u][u]Bosc[/u][u]Chou[/u][u]Adva[/u][u]Jewe[/u]
[u]Jewe[/u][u]Elvi[/u][u]MPEG[/u][u]Lame[/u][u]Mama[/u][u]Dolp[/u][u]Sony[/u][u]Jewe[/u][u]Bria[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]VIII[/u][u]Will[/u][u]XVII[/u]
[u]Afro[/u][u]Nati[/u][u]Jame[/u][u]Love[/u][u]Oleg[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]High[/u][u]Ivan[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Clau[/u][u]Vari[/u][u]Trim[/u][u]Mant[/u][u]Orch[/u]
[u]Buck[/u][u]Kitt[/u][u]Dolb[/u][u]Fore[/u][u]Harr[/u][u]Busi[/u][u]Macr[/u][u]Glad[/u][u]Gret[/u][u]Fina[/u][u]Paul[/u][u]CSRP[/u][u]Fyod[/u][u]Jewe[/u]
[u]Poin[/u][u]Augu[/u][u]Publ[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]wwwa[/u][u]Lars[/u][u]Adob[/u][u]PREO[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Tani[/u][u]Tani[/u][u]Tani[/u][u]Dani[/u][u]Will[/u]
[u]Novo[/u][u]Move[/u][u]Jame[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]July[/u][u]Roal[/u][u]Mang[/u][u]Dona[/u][u]Soul[/u][u]Engl[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]Word[/u][u]wwwt[/u]
Posted 03 Oct 2022

Reply to Topic