syed noor ’s COMMANDO

5949 views 72 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well guyz the latest news abt commando is that the movie is scheduled to be release on eid.It is a big budget action movie which is shoot in manila and in pakistan as well,shaan,moamar rana,saima,zara sheikh,meera are in the lead roles.
Posted 04 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
okiessssssssssssss

per cast mein to sari industry ai
Posted 04 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
yehi to baat hai pakistani movies ki, puri film industry ko sign kar lete hain, aur log kehte hain lollywood can't make big movies lol
Posted 04 Oct 2003

Hmmm lollywood on high after yeh dil aapka hua, en what abt syed noor's PAKISTAN AIR FORCE kab release ho gie? or the shooting didn't start yet?
Posted 04 Oct 2003

umair17 says
is it digital . . i saw some songs the visual was not that bad but not that good at the same time
Posted 04 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
okk i came to know that noor is the best director in lolly. rite?
Posted 04 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
yapssss
Posted 04 Oct 2003

well cant say but rite now javed sheikh and rauf khalid after laaj is flying high
Posted 04 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
gee i wonder who will be the lead actress, since noor's directing?!?! lol. (j/k)

umair16 where did u see the songs?! i saw the songs 4 remand, but not this movie. this one sounds interesting since it was shot overseas.

and mr. death...sayed noor is definately the best. he has more experience and more hits. rauf khalid and javiad sheikh have only 1-2 movies under their belt. u can't call them all-stars, until they have more than one hit!!! so by default, sayed noor is pakistan's best these days, atleast in my opinion!

Posted 04 Oct 2003

paki lion says
this movie is not worth to watch..coz i saw the making of this movie..when someone is shooting he is only moving his gun and shouting..u wont see any smoke or bullets coming from the gun..and every time when they kill (propably) indian they shout Allah Hu Akbar!

so i am not positive about it...
Posted 08 Oct 2003

umair17 says
it was not really the song i just saw mommar rana and meera daceing . . couldent hear anything . . .
Posted 08 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
i saw sayed noor on sunday ke sunday. he said he is working on a movie which will profile the life of a serial killer in jail. it will explain what goes on his his head when he commits the murder(s) and what goes through his head while in jail, not 2 mention his family's reaction. should be cool......

NFAKFan37902.8665277778
Posted 08 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
no man...this director is very popular in pak...
Posted 09 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank u mr. death yaar!
Posted 09 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
what for...

i think ya dont know that i am that good old nishu..who clashed with ya on that tv topic.

anyways i have changed my mind a lil bit.
Posted 09 Oct 2003

flawless says
ur a very good boy 4 doin that death!or shud i say a good dead boy!
Posted 09 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
are yaar tum to mere naam ke peeche hi pad gai.
Posted 09 Oct 2003

flawless says
wel, wat can i say, ur name sez it all bout u!
ur dead, LIVE with it! hahahahahahhahahahaha!
Posted 09 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol @ flawless.

and mr death....i know you're nishu! i also know you've reconsidered your take on pakistani drama's, just like ricky boy. its abt time. lol. we may suck at movies but we know our drama's! i admire u 4 'changing u're mind a lil bit.'

anyhow, i said thank u for telling the rick-meister that sayed noor's a big time director, atleast 4 pakistan!
Posted 09 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
Syed noor himself accept any film based program that I have done a lot of mistake with movies and wrong signing of movies,so commando is also a money making movies of syed noor,we should wait only 'Larkipunjaban',which is a hot favourite of mojority pakistani,see this site www.larkipunjaban.com,every pakistani is apprecitation this step...

and 2 indian here are laughing our movie,I will chanllange your director who will direct a movie on only pakistani market and spend a money like 'Dewdas' then I will accept the bollywood superiorarity..
Posted 10 Oct 2003

hey it works now!
Posted 10 Oct 2003

ydakh said:

Syed noor himself accept any film based program that I have done a lot of mistake with movies and wrong signing of movies,so commando is also a money making movies of syed noor,we should wait only 'Larkipunjaban',which is a hot favourite of mojority pakistani,see this site www.larkipunjaban.com,every pakistani is apprecitation this step...

and 2 indian here are laughing our movie,I will chanllange your director who will direct a movie on only pakistani market and spend a money like 'Dewdas' then I will accept the bollywood superiorarity..

they aint laughing..........they just cant face the facts we actaully doing a kick ass job!

Posted 10 Oct 2003

ricky boy says
u r right raptors but the only asses being kicked is ur own movie watching public ...and of course cinema and arts.lolhaha
Posted 10 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
t.o raps...love the avatar bro! go leafs go!
Posted 10 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
flawless said:

wel, wat can i say, ur name sez it all bout u!
ur dead, LIVE with it! hahahahahahhahahahaha!

o chokari...ye bahut has lee..as bas karo
Posted 10 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
NFAKFan said:

lol @ flawless.

and mr death....i know you're nishu! i also know you've reconsidered your take on pakistani drama's, just like ricky boy. its abt time. lol. we may suck at movies but we know our drama's! i admire u 4 'changing u're mind a lil bit.'

anyhow, i said thank u for telling the rick-meister that sayed noor's a big time director, atleast 4 pakistan!

well i have changed my mind ...but not like ricky... the only change is that i dont speak anythin abt pak now..thats it..
Posted 10 Oct 2003

ricky boy said:

u r right raptors but the only asses being kicked is ur own movie watching public ...and of course cinema and arts.lolhaha

Ummm would you like to elaborate.........you dont seem to know very much....maybe thats why your seen as such a dumbass here cause you dun do ur homework......

if you cant win an argument dont start next time....your wasting your own time....

as for cinema, sure there are problems...but something at least is being done about it and I give them full credit for it.

as for Arts ur off by a long shot. Arts I hope you know is full of many "generes" you might say. Literature, Poetry, Visual Arts and of course TV/Cinema....just exactly how has Pakistan not doing well in these areas? TV is booming....poetry and visual arts what more can I say....astounding! Literature....there are many Pakistani authors out there....many have been translating into english in past few years....

ricky once again I have slapped this info into your face...please try not to make yourself look like an ass again...really for the good of the board.....

have a nice day

t.o raptors (GO LEAFS GO!)
Posted 10 Oct 2003

ricky boy says
u r so f**kin hilarious raptors..tryin to tell me that i have no idea what arts or cinema is ...what do u know assclown..we ve been brought upon a heavy doses of films and music and literature and dancing and u name it...not studying in madrasas and leading a deprived life like urs....lets talk now...ur movies downright suck..i mean calling em movies is an insult to cinema...ur tv has been rejected by ur own people who call strikes to protest against the ban on indian channels...is there any famous pakistani author who s woon a world literary prize...zilch..we have three booker prize winners...our fashion industry is te host to world celebrities...what did u say ur poetry and visual arts is outstanding..its ass-tounding..what good is anything that is not seen and accepted outside ur society..so seems like u gotta do ur homework cause u are in a state of major denial...so next time u try and slap any info on my face try and slap some sense into ur grey cell impaired mind.lol and my friend raptors my bit is read by all and sundry cause it makes good copy while nobody gives a f**k u exist...seems like u are the dumbass ...so i may have to do a little homework as far as pakistan is concerned which is not a hassle cause it doesnt offer much anyways but u need some major homework to do on urself.lol on second thoughts ..just let it be cause its so f**kin futile.
Posted 10 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
MrDeath said:

well i have changed my mind ...but not like ricky... the only change is that i dont speak anythin abt pak now..thats it..

2 bad my man. u have no idea what u're missing! ah well. but its good u wont talk abt pakistan....that way we wont have 2 talk abt india.
Posted 10 Oct 2003

umair17 says
ricky boy go to the bollywood form and bother ur own people . . u dont see any pakistani goin in bollywood form starting troble . . .
Posted 10 Oct 2003

ricky boy says
umair17 said:

ricky boy go to the bollywood form and bother ur own people . . u dont see any pakistani goin in bollywood form starting troble . . .

i ll go to any forum and voice my opinion..good or bad..be it bollywood, lollywood, pakistan or india..being patriotic doesnt mean one cant deal with pne owns shortcomings and talk bout em in a lighter vein...so just relax and listen to what people have to say....its a free world isnt it.. i mean outside of pakistan.ricky boy37904.8858217593
Posted 10 Oct 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .015