sangeeta to direct a big buget movie

1916 views 46 replies
Reply to Topic
umair17

Total Posts: 17

The one and only madam sangeeta is getting ready for her first dolbu digital and dts sound movie. the movies name is called pyar pheli barr.

i have no clue where is is gona shot it but if anyone knows more informatuion do add -
Posted 04 Oct 2003

achi baat ha
Posted 04 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
i saw the 'press conference' 4 this movie. reema was in attendence and some others. i'm gussing reema's in the movie as a result....??
Posted 08 Oct 2003

umair17 says
yeh and i think saud and rambo are also in the movie
Posted 08 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
but my opinion,this movie name should not similer upcoming movie "Pehla Pehla Pyar".
Posted 09 Oct 2003

umair17 says
very true they should put names that dont match other movies . . it just makes them all alike and we need diffrent kinds of movies in lollywood not only PYAR . . even though thats a nice word
Posted 09 Oct 2003

salaam nfakfan . nfakfan i changed my id coz i forget the old one . i am a samia fan coz everyone said she is fat and i was on your side remember?

GREAT A DIGITAL MOVIE !! is it punjabi? i know madem sungeetas movies are punjabi.
Posted 09 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
valaikum-asalaam lollywoodfan!

how can i 4get u?! there were only 3-4 saima supporters, so we're a close group. lol.

and 2 answer u're question, i think this sangeeta movie is urdu. unfortunately no punjabi movie is digital - YET. lol.

anyhow, post in the topic entitled: 'one saime one topic.' we'll discuss lady saima and her new movie!
Posted 09 Oct 2003

umair17 says
this is a uru movie . . they should make a digital punjabi movie
Posted 09 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
there is not possible of digital punjabi movies,because punjabi movie producer is jutt,they only want a money on every wrong kind of movie making..and cost is 50 lakh,this cost is not able to make a digital movie,because lab is not found pakistan and also cameras...
Posted 10 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. they're JATTS. lol. i guess you're right YDAKH! but still, punjabi movies are cool. one day they might surprise us and make a digital one?! who knows?!

Posted 10 Oct 2003

Punjabi Digital Movies............. :lol:

wouldnt mind seeing it after all I am a Lahoriiiii!!!!

but I wouldn't bet on digital ones being made anytime soon!
Posted 11 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'll make one some day! (j/k)!

we'll call it 'LAHORE LAHORE EH' LOL. it will be tailor made for lahori's, filmed in lahore, and best of all...DIGITAL! (j/k).
Posted 11 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
lol nfakfan, not a bad idea...
Posted 11 Oct 2003

nfakhanfan have u Seen Shair E Lahore . iS it a good movie to own on vcd ?

Have u Seen it?

let me knowlollywoodfan37908.7509837963
Posted 14 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lollywoodfan, its funny u brought up vcds!

my parents just got back from pakistan and they brought me 30 vcds! one of them happends to be sher-e-lahore! i've watched the 1st half and its okay i guess. but nirma does some pretty DIRTY dance numbers. it definately is not a family movie. lol. i would give it 6/10 SO FAR. i still have 2 watch the rest!

one movie i WOULD HIGHLY suggest tho is: 'sapne apne apne.' this has moammar, saud, and saima. its a mix between bollywood's hum aapke hain koun, and saajan with a pakstani twist here and there. PURE family movie, with NO violence and its funny! i highly reccomend it!
Posted 14 Oct 2003

Thank u nfakhfan i am surprised that u got them a bit late becouse u mentioned before that u might get them before august . I dont want to change the topic bored (big buget movie) Did u know that nirmas dance was sencored at the cinama ?

If u want to recommend movies to me then they have to have alot of vionace in them . Anyway watch the film and let me know what u think. just one more thing is it full of violance? (sher E Lahore) thank u
Posted 14 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
no problem lollywoodfan!

so far, sher-e-lahore is filled with violence! its a typical punjabi movie. i heard it was a hit - the first one after humayon gujjar's success. i will watch the rest and fill u in.

as 4 my vcd's, my parents stayed longer than expected! so i got them just now! another reccommended movie: atif chaudry. its outstanding. moammar does an excellent job, and one song which is picturized on saima is amazing. and it has violence! u should watch.

as far as nirma goes, i had no idea her dance(s) were censored. lol. she goes 2 far sometimes. its one thing 2 try and be modern, but its another thing, to be sleezy. its tasteless. i hate her as an actress. but as a person she seems cool (based on her interviews)...

Posted 14 Oct 2003

Thank u agian but u did not mention the name of the film that u recomended.
Posted 14 Oct 2003

ufff punjabi movie aur name bhi ajeeb sa hota hai, banani hai to urdu film banao, new actors en new actresses, purane jab tak budhe nahi ho jayien gey unhein rakhein gey. saima zarur ho gie
Posted 14 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lollywoodfan said:

Thank u agian but u did not mention the name of the film that u recomended.

the movie's name is 'ATIF CHAUDARY'!

and shahrukh jee..urdu movies are being made! but that does not mean u have 2 stop making punjabi ones!
Posted 14 Oct 2003

sangeeta never make urdu film, could have beter name, they says earlier that agar ydakh hit hui urdu films ayien gie, leken urdu kam punjabi zaida wo bhi ajeeb say names well sangeta pe punjabi ka bhoot chara hai achi film us se except nahi kar sakte.
Posted 15 Oct 2003

urdu se zaida punjabi film a rahi hai. comeon our nationale lang is urdu.
Posted 15 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
right!shahrukh khan...

I am 100% agree,but some people will angry with my true statement,this country(pakistan) is not a punjabi state,I am fed up a lot of punjabi materials,urdu is our national language,did u know when Bangledesh with us,paki movies quantity is 100 movie in a year in 60's and 70's,but these jut punjabi people start a 'Moula Jut',then these jehal people enter and hijack lahore industry and defame lahore for cheap people,I like Lahore after all Lahore is a heart of pakistan,this city produces much great movies,but these people are so jealous of presesent upcoming educated director like syed noor,javaid sheikh...Rauf Khalid,they understand good themself and their things are 50 years old...they can't change..

Javaid sheikh movie 'YDAKH' was in trouble in these type of people when JS annouce a DTS moderize equipment movie,they have stood deep trouble in going to Switzerland 'YDAKH' crew...

I am sorry to say paki industry is not professional,
they r pulling their legs each other...
I am shock and worry,but optimistic,u all people must not angry with true statement,I am watching since 1995..when "Munda Bagra jai" is big hit of pakistan...
Posted 15 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. my buddies, you're both right. however this is my view:

punjabi movies are being made for lahore and its people. even tho urdu is the national laguage, lahore represents the punjabi speaking public! even tho urdu speaking people outnumber us, that does not mean we don't exist! we need our fill of punjabi movies!!! afterall, they're just for fun. not for oscar nominations. lol.

secondly, if javaid sheikh or sayed noor or anybody wants 2 make a urdu movie, NOBODY is stopping them! its a matter of choice. nobody is holding a gun 2 their head and saying 'you MUST MAKE A PUNJABI MOVIE!!' if sangeeta wants 2 make a punjabi movie, she is entitled to do so! if she wanted 2 make a urdu one, she is entitled to do that as well! its up 2 the director 2 make punjabi or urdu movies....and its up 2 us, the viewers, 2 decide which of the two we will watch!! hai ke nahin?!

lekin if u guys think punjabi movies should stop being made altogether....then you're wrong. u can't ignore lahore and its people!! lol.
Posted 15 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
NFAKFan said:

lol. my buddies, you're both right. however this is my view:

punjabi movies are being made for lahore and its people. even tho urdu is the national laguage, lahore represents the punjabi speaking public! even tho urdu speaking people outnumber us, that does not mean we don't exist! we need our fill of punjabi movies!!! afterall, they're just for fun. not for oscar nominations. lol.

secondly, if javaid sheikh or sayed noor or anybody wants 2 make a urdu movie, NOBODY is stopping them! its a matter of choice. nobody is holding a gun 2 their head and saying 'you MUST MAKE A PUNJABI MOVIE!!' if sangeeta wants 2 make a punjabi movie, she is entitled to do so! if she wanted 2 make a urdu one, she is entitled to do that as well! its up 2 the director 2 make punjabi or urdu movies....and its up 2 us, the viewers, 2 decide which of the two we will watch!! hai ke nahin?!

lekin if u guys think punjabi movies should stop being made altogether....then you're wrong. u can't ignore lahore and its people!! lol.

lol.nfakfan...
most of Lahore people and also multan,Muzufargarh,I have gone to these place,these are big cities,I watched that nobody like punjabi movie in home ,they only watch bollywood movie(urdu or hindi),so your statement is that they r punjabi speaking,and they always like pujabij material is totally wrong,punjabi is most popular in village level not city level,I am talking about city level,Lahori people itself dont like lahori made movies why? u see a film based program ,every good family of lahore will refuse to talk about paki movie,this is shameful thing of our?I am not against punjabi movie,after all this is a regional movie,u see india is top on national lang...why? indian has a lot of regional langu...besiedes punjab is also present in india?but u will surprize that punjabi movie can be count in hands...why?Tamil or others..lang..but every indian like hindi movie?...
pointing to oscar,we r present on 1950's eqiupment and also thinking,so oscar is too remote for us?
but we want paki movie to OSCAR...we should change our thoughts and become a new thinking of world..u r canada,u can better think than me...I am very amazed of your thoughts?
Posted 15 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. i guess you're right ydakh. 95% of punjabi movies are not family-oriented! people from lahore and all over pakistan do not watch them with their family at home, so i'll give you that.

as far as my oscar comment, i'm just wondering, why people in general always say 'punjabi movies are bad quality, bad locations, same costumes etc.' they are only made for fun. not for competition with any other industry! so we should all stop complaining, and don't watch them, if we dont like them!? don't u agree?!

thats my whole point jinaab! if the directors have ignored the public up until now, and they have continued to make (bad) punjabi movies, what makes us think they will start listening 2 us now?!?!! obvisouly they will continue 2 make such (bad punjabi) movies, cause in the end, they are just for entertainment!

but in response to shahrukh jee, he said more punjabi movies are being made. thats up2 the directors! nobody is telling them 2 make these movies! if they want, they can make urdu ones!!!
Posted 15 Oct 2003

UK_GUY says

All punjabi movies are cheesy, hey have the same plot, same stars and same scenes. aint it better makin one decent flick den a load of crap.

where can i buy pakistani dvds from in UK. and is yeh dil aap ka hua on dvd yet
Posted 15 Oct 2003

umair16 says
thats true UK_GUY pakistani directors make cheap cheesy movies that all end up being a flop beside ones if they are lucky . . if they just made one big buget movie , proble get a better repones .
Posted 15 Oct 2003

I prefar punjabi movies rather then urdu. they have more entertainment and violance which makes it more exciting. urdu are good too.

UK guy not many movies are avilable on dvd but u can can get all the movies on vcd from pak which are alot cheaper. Nfakfan have u seen all of sher e lahaore?
Posted 16 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
yes i finished watching sher-e-lahore!

let me put it this way: it definately is not boring. lol. there is a lot of action. i just don't like the ending, but other than that the movie is good. shaan is great, saima's a joker, and everyone else does good 2!

i would give it a 7/10. nirma and her sleezy dance numbers take away the other 3. lol.
Posted 16 Oct 2003

Reply to Topic