What happens in these days?

2372 views 17 replies
Reply to Topic
Tiger5

Total Posts: 0

Whathappens in these days?Hajj  Hajjis the fifth pillar of Islam, Allah has imposed on the Muslims in the sixth
year Hijri, one of the best works, was asked the Messenger of Allah (: Any
business better? Hesaid: (faith in Allah and His Messenger). It wassaid: Then what? He said: (Jihad in the way of Allah). It wassaid: Then what? He said: (accepted Hajj (the pilgrimage which was mixed with
sin.) _ [Agreed] AndAisha - may Allah be pleased - said: O Messenger of Allah Jihad see the best
work do you not strive? He said: (No, but the best Jihad accepted Hajj) _
[Agreed]. TheHajj is an expiation for sins, he said (: (of Hajj and does not and does not
immoral act, he returned the day his mother bore him) _ [Agreed]. He also said:
('umrah to an expiation for them, and accepted Hajj brings no less a reward
than Paradise) _ [Agreed] said (: (Amar
delegation of pilgrims and God, who goes, and they asked him to them gave He) _
[Bazaar].  Hajjand cleanses the soul and restores clarity and fidelity, and that it would be
human to be patient and endure, and Hajj implanted in the soul the spirit of
bondage full of God, and submission true to the law of God, and the pilgrimage
leads a person to God grateful for the blessing of money and blessing of
wellness.  Hajjand lead to long relationship with the Muslims, including different colors,
languages and home, and feel more strongly the Association of Islamic
brotherhood, and helps to spread the call of Islam, as it is a popular
conference to address the Muslims and to identify the conditions, and discuss
their problems. Theconditions of Hajj being obligatory: 1 -Islam, Hajj is notobligatory on the infidel. 2 -puberty, there must be aboy, even pilgrimage boy before puberty, is not acceptable for duty after
puberty, but to perform Hajj once again, for saying (: (Any boy Ag then reached
Perjury (age of reference), he should do Hajj again) _ [ Tabarani].3 -the mind, not on thepilgrimage crazy, but do not correct it. 4 -freedom, there must not bea slave. 5 -Being, so that it is ableto withstand the hardship of travel, and that he has enough is enough of having
to beg until he returns. Andwomen, like men in the conditions of Hajj being obligatory but it is essential
that accompanied a husband or a mahram, or be with her trustworthy women  1-Ihram  2- Tawaf around the Ka'bah 3-Sa'i between Safa and Marwah 4-  Going out to Mina on the day of Tarwiah 5-        Departure to Arafat On the 9th day of Thul-Hijjah 6-        The departure from Arafat to in Muzdalifah  7-        Stoning Jamrat Al-Aqabah 8-        Slaughter of Sacrifice 9-        Shaving the head or trimming the hair 10-        Tawaf Al-Ifadhah 11-The pilgrim should return to Mina andspend there the days of Tashreeq (i.e. the I I th, 1 2th and 1 3th day of
Thul-Hijjah).  12-        Farewell Tawaf DrZakir Naik speaking about Hajj - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOgc7unDerw  DoMuslims Worship the KA'BAH ? Dr. Zakir Naik (Urdu) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9MqYyFhpKM
Posted 01 Sep 2016

Reply to Topic