belive me ppl theres a GHOST in ma HOUSE!

3425 views 97 replies
Reply to Topic
IMAN

Total Posts: 443

how many of u believe in ghostS??
n if u don't u should cuz they do exist i have one in my house. truss me
Posted 07 Nov 2003

Oh..that ghost....is that the one in your house Iman??
Posted 25 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
nice pic
Posted 25 Nov 2003

aSiMa says

you guys are so imature just listen to the girl okay
try to trust someone

and that pic scared the hell out of me the first time
Posted 25 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
kya hua
Posted 26 Nov 2003

Ashii says
wot the hellllllllllllllllllllllllll
ufffffffffffffffff

agar hear fail ho jata mera tooooooooooo
Posted 26 Nov 2003

PumpKin says
i had another pic like this
when we stare then a ghost of gal appe\ar
i forgotwhere i saved it
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
show it find it.. give it..

n sall dont worry there is a doctor in here.
Posted 27 Nov 2003

aSiMa said:

you guys are so imature just listen to the girl okay
try to trust someone

Iman is a girl??? I know a GUY name IMAN!!!!!!!!

so you believe in Ghost Asima???
Posted 27 Nov 2003

aSiMa says
yes i do believe in ghost

and iman is a girls name not guys

don't you know model (iman)

by the way who are u a guy or girl???

and are you really from indonesia??
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
she is a girl
Posted 28 Nov 2003

new_beau says
Whats da Difference between GHOST and BHOOT??
Posted 28 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
ghost = english
bhoot = hindi.
Posted 28 Nov 2003

new_beau says
Thanks for the answer Death
Posted 29 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
aji koi baat nahin
Posted 29 Nov 2003

PumpKin says
well..i have a story of ghost
not going to tell it now coz its very dark in here

6th sense always be my fav movie
have u seen it iman ?
Posted 29 Nov 2003

i really believe in ghost..guys u shouldnt take it as it is nothing... theres happend sooo much things in our house...i mean our house where we lived before... we always took it as its nothing but ones when my older sis came crying from upstairs that was it... she didnt go to her room for 1or 2months...it was bad!!! there was someone who was saying something or someone pulling her blanket from her..first she though it was our cat or something but then someone or something came and shouted on her ears.. she ran away from the room...
so seriece guys dont take it as its nothing...anyways byezz
Posted 29 Nov 2003

IMAN says

No i haven't seen sixth sense..but i will

and yaa alisha ur right that is excatly what happened with me...at night it seems like someone is slepping beside me and someone saying something in my ear ...and someone pulls my leg to wake me up in the midlle of the night...its damn scary and plus i slepp alone too....i was really scared at first but then i don't know im used to it cuz i know there is one in my house but we can't do nothing about it..
Posted 29 Nov 2003

We have the same thing nowdays.. cause we live these days near graveyard... and the same things have started to happend to me now in our new house... i was sleeping one day alone in ma room and i just keep getting up..got the feeling someone is there...it was bad and then at last i was what the hell is it i staeted to look around my room...n then i saw something front of me it was something very bright.. and i got really scard n opened the light there wasent anything...i wass sooo scared.. but aaj kal my family if we hear anything we r always its the neigbours dont worry... but my sister thing was bad... in her rooom i mean the old house there was really soemthing...in her room everyday happend something...n i dont think its a ghost or something its just some ones soul..jisko rest nehi milah hai... ghost its just a story for kids...i dont believe in ghost i believe in ruue= soul...
Posted 29 Nov 2003

Ashii says

galllzzzz.. plz plzzzzzz.. chup kar jao
Posted 30 Nov 2003

IMAN says
yaa thats right and so u know that jins are made of fireshells...and also if it isn't a jin in ur house then it can be someone doing jadoo on ur house u know cuz my dad told me even from jadoo these kind of things can happen but yoo i just want to know can it hurt you??
Posted 30 Nov 2003

aSiMa says
IMAN said:

yaa thats right and so u know that jins are made of fireshells...and also if it isn't a jin in ur house then it can be someone doing jadoo on ur house u know cuz my dad told me even from jadoo these kind of things can happen but yoo i just want to know can it hurt you??

YEs iman you are right

i believe i know that there is one at my cousins house i went to live there last week and she hhas an mirror in her room where we were sleeping right so i woke up in the middle of the night n i saw a shadow standing i was really scared that i couden't even scream
she told long time ago that she know theres a jin in her house and yes iman if its a bad one then i think it can hurt you what you should do is prey.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

thats true iman the jadooo stuff i mean..its usually because of it or then its someone whose house we r living but the person is dead but he still dosnt want to leave from the house... but usually they dont wana hurt u!! they r just messing around with u... and they r not capable to do it anything!!they dont have the power!! lekin koi koi hoteh hain jo bohot dangerous cheese hoteh hai so they could do almost anything.. i dont they should read these stuff whose scared!!! please dont read it..u will just get more scared without any reason!!!
Posted 30 Nov 2003

2HOT4U says
*gulp*
Posted 30 Nov 2003

2HOT4U said:

*gulp*

do you believe in ghost Hottie??
Posted 30 Nov 2003

aSiMa said:

yes i do believe in ghost

and iman is a girls name not guys

don't you know model (iman)

by the way who are u a guy or girl???

and are you really from indonesia??

IMANnuel is a Guy name..... I know Iman the model who marrying David Bowie.....they did honey moon in Bali.

yeah....mr death is right.....I'm a girl

and I'm really from Indonesia... come to my place and I'll show you around.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

I never exprience it by myself....I mean with Ghost....

but I do heard alot of stories about it.
   you know...the urban legend. I'll find one and tell it here.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

PumpKin says
go watch 6th sense..old one but alwayz scary even the 2nd time i watched it

mmm..ghost...there;s story abt my friend's bro house

but laterz
Posted 01 Dec 2003

Daisy_18 says
Guys IMAN is serious...that other day we were on the
phone both home alone and i heard a coughing and
i thought it was IMAN for a while but then i thought
how could it be her cuz she was talking at the same
time and plus it was a cough of sourd of an old lady
or maybe a man’s dont know what....but when I
asked IMAN why she was coughing ..she thouht it
was me coughing.....
do you guys get it it wasn’t either one of us...then
who was it.....
Posted 02 Dec 2003

IMAN says
2HOT4U said:

*gulp*

DO u believe in ghosts....

i mean i want to know what u mean by GULP????
Posted 03 Dec 2003

aSiMa says
she's been reading all the posts and i think she thinks its all BULsh*t so forget her iman. daisy did you see the ghost pic that iman posted here on the 2nd pg it's SCARY.
Posted 03 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic