" Chorian" song has copied twice by bollywood

4831 views 73 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Total Posts: 2890

AS u know bollywood is continue copying the songs for the last 10 to 12 years of our film industry or pop singer or any ptv songs,but interesting things I would like to share that bollywood is copying superhit pakistani songs twice but tune is same.Latest previous 6 months movies if u watch then u will find the facts of bollywood.
so Plz dont talk rubish about lollywood and its creativity.We must proud of these acheivement.
"Chedey may nazara" famous "Chorian"
Posted 13 Jul 2003

maham20 says
Which one ??
Posted 13 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
bollywood......copy songs??? you're kidding....not them...they're the most creative industry this planet has seen! theire movies are SO fresh, and their songs...don't even go there! lol.[;)] (j/k).

vintage bollywood: copy a hollywood story, a lollywood soundtrack, and claim its a bollywood ORIGINAL! lol. when pressed on the music and why it sounds so much like pakistan artisits music they reply...."we don't copy....we're too proud to copy....we use their (pakistani) music as "inspiration"" LOL....yeah right...inspiration.

ustaad nusrat fateh ali khan said it best: it hurts that we (pakistani's, and him specifically) spend months upon months creating amazing music, and india takes 5 minutes to steal it, only take the same amount of credit if not more.
Posted 13 Jul 2003

pk says
[:D]naakal ke liye akal ke zaroorat hoti hai.[:D]
Posted 13 Jul 2003

ydakh face the reality plzzz lollywood copy bollywood film names, like yes boss, shikari,farz.lollywood wohi purane hero aur aik film main 3 hero hotey hain. urdu se zaida punjabi film lagti hain. jese bhi film ho log review main kehtey hain hamesha bohat achi film hai.ydakh pehli film aiye hai superhit aisi agar banaye to agge nikal sakte hain.bring new heroes en herioens
Posted 13 Jul 2003

koi to film flop ho gie ab har film hit nahi ho sakti na. true is true not RUBBISH
Posted 13 Jul 2003

LOLLYWOOD MUST BE GLAD SONG ACHA HAI TABHI TO COPY KIYA GAYA HAI.
Posted 13 Jul 2003

STANDARD says
Mr. shah rukh khan Lollywood is currently downfall industry,only 5 percent prouduct is good.If Lollywood is no creativity,why bollywood is copying the songs of our industry?
I accept most of Director is not recognized by the people.
I only say about good a few director such as Syed Noor.

Latest indian Movie "Indian Babu" "App Hum Say Pyar Karne Lage haye" is copied by Chorian
Anil Kapur film "Apna Banana Hai Tumay senay se lagana hai"

I dont want understatment bollywood,but its a facts,bollywood so called Developed industry

Our Hit song "Bohey Barian" is also copied twice by bollywood.

"Hum Tamaherey Hai" is copy song and same tune.

"Dil chora Lia may nay tum se pyar Kar key" is also copy but same tune.

Besides Shazia Manzoor song "Kalian Gozarah" is also copied.

Our pakistani people are getting complex our pakistani proudct.
We must be face the realities.
Posted 14 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh jee, kithnee dafaa yeh exuse use karain gey log (ganaa acha tha, thabhi to copy keyaa hai)???? ek ganaa ho gaya - teek hai...2 ganay - phir bhi teek hai...3 ganay....even 10 ganay! lekin india ney 100+ songs copy kiya hain, aur ketein hain key ganaa HUMARA APNA HAI!!! fine you have a habbit of copying for whatever reason, but ATEAST give credit where credit is due. you can only use the exuse for so long before it gets tiring. and everyone will notice...india copies countless songs, but they can't repeat the success that the original song and its original pakistani singer have had.

and i agree with mr. YDAKH 100% abt the movies and our songs that have been ripped off of....!
Posted 14 Jul 2003

lubz says
dont u lot think bollywood is shit
they should be f**king somewhere else cos they cant think of they own songs and copy our songs like that song 'payle goyie jab panda hai' they copied that and a few outhers like that 'sonie lagthe' they are right f**king ba*****s them lot
Posted 14 Jul 2003

cool down ppl
Posted 14 Jul 2003

ydakh calm down no bad words plz
Posted 16 Jul 2003

ydakh oke oke oke yaar tum peeche par gayee
Posted 16 Jul 2003

tumhare kehne se kya ho jaye ga?? agar kuch farq para to theek hai
Posted 16 Jul 2003

STANDARD says
I am not talking bad words about anybody.I am saying reality about movies,because we are very complex nation,we are atomic power,so dont cricize us.
Posted 18 Jul 2003

lubz says
ok ok ive calmed but they are sill ba*****s and i feel like wacking them one the shit heads[cannibal]
Posted 18 Jul 2003

Reema says
wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! go lubz....and all the other supporters of pk
Posted 18 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. lubz, you're right bro....i've felt the same way for YEARS! their lowest blow was when they copied "ALLAH HOO" by nusrat. jackasses.
Posted 18 Jul 2003

pk says
[bandit]RELAXXXXXXX ppls
i know there is much of wars like bush V/S OSAMA & SADDAM. but u know there is peace process going on btw ind and pak(i've heard of it).so aap ke mooh se yeh words achche nahin lagte.as far as topic is concerned-shazia manzoor ka gana to pak's famous pop singer ne bhi copy kiya tha."kalian gozarah" shayad tum ko pata ho ki shazia ne yeh music album apne aap ko india mein launch karne ke liye nikala tha.
tum log yeh to socho ki southasia specially ind & pak share almost same culture and tradition.folk songs, bhangra,sufi....etc r popular in both the country.And india gives a major international platform for all countries in the subcontinent(nepal,bangladesh,pakistan,india,srilanka,)[i don't know the reason]Every song is composed on the basis of old folk songs which we haven't heard of till date or the same surr taal bas diff.is the type of music now played.Ho sakta hai yeh jis song ke bare mein tum zikerr kar rahe ho yeh bhi kahin se copy kiya ho,or yeh to koi bataye ga nahin ki haan "mene yeh song copy kiya hai"yeh insaan ki fitrat hoti hai,har insaan ki including u.I'm sure jab aap apne soundtracks(whether paki movies or pop albums)sunte honge to vo bhi aap ko kuch-2 sune se lagenge.aur waise bhi agar koi cheeze achee ho to sab oose pasand karte hain.may be your song was good but presentation was not upto the mark.That may be the reason for it's uninfluencial effect.so don't get in much hype about it just admire it if it's good enough.At least music-beats is nice always.farak to tab parega jab tum unke jesse banke dikhao.complain karna bahut aasaan hota hai phele apne aap ko dekhna chahiyye aur apni galtiyan sudharo b'coz nobody is perfect in this world.Same goes for your respective counterparts.
Posted 18 Jul 2003

haha
Posted 18 Jul 2003

STANDARD says
Mr. or miss Pk or cool down kahnay wale loogoo kay liay.
You are indian lover movies,so I am not amazed.
Most of our pakistani people laughs our channals and films and everything about pakistan,but I want to say that indian movies and indian channals are ban to the govt,so these are illegal.
I want only one thing that we have a talented nation.
I dont say to bollwood that dont copy our songs,this copy songs process of last 15 years of indian indicates that our singer and music director are creative and Excellent,that's all.

Zee cinema himself cricize indian copy story movies from Hollywood and most of music is hollywood,if I dont say but other will say.
We should not inspired Indian valgarity channals and movies.

"Woh apna Kam karte raheh hum apna kam kareh gay"
Posted 19 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
NICELY PUT YDAKH! I agree with u.

and the way i see it, mr. PK can sugarcoat the issue as much as he/she wants, but a copied song is a copied song. it doesn't matter about raags, and sur taals, sargams, and such similar backgrounds with pakistani/indian music! a copied song is just that...a copied song. end of story. and india is NOTORIOUS for copying pakistani music.
Posted 19 Jul 2003

pk says
kabhie kehete ho ki pak se copy kiya kabhie kehete ho hollywood se copy kiya baad mein khoge pataa nahin kahan kahan se copy kiya.tum to phele se confused ho.aur waise bhee agar tumko itni jealousy ho rahi hai to tum unke channels,songs,movies...etc mat dekha karo.and for your so called talented logon ne kabhie criticise kiya bhi hai ke wo log 'BHI' hollywood se aur indian film music copy karte hain.vulgarity to sabhie jagha hai,even apni models,apne ppls ko to dekho.to ease your problem see post"pakistan's new lifestyle"
Posted 19 Jul 2003

blue moon says
i appreciate u YDAKH
Posted 26 Jul 2003

STANDARD says
thank you blue moon.
I hope the forum of this people will disucuss neutrally and also will cricize bollywood,because bollywood is not a original industry.
Posted 27 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
you go boy!! i'm with u all the way YDAKH!! i agree with you on bollywood 200%!
Posted 27 Jul 2003

STANDARD says
Nfakfan thank u for appreciating me.
I m not against bollywood industry but against hated sentense about us and we all bollywood lover also should criticize bollywood bad things,if the paki films have a good thing,we should appreciate.

May allah god bless yours.
Posted 28 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
what can i say?! you're right again YDAKH. if we're down, people especially our own, shouldn't kick us. they should encourage and support our new movies which are slowly getting better. but there are some people who kick us while we're down, and jump aboard the bollywood bandwaggon. shame...just my opinion. if people like bollywood, fine. but that doesn't mean lollywood sucks. we're a little behind, but we're getting there...
Posted 28 Jul 2003

MAA says
CHECK DIS FOR BOLLY COPYING LOLLY......LOOKS LIKE SOME OF BOLLY'S GREATEST HITS CAME FROM LOLLY. FROM THE LIKES OF DILWALE DULHANI LE JAYENGE TO HUM APKE HAI KAUN.

http://www.thehotspotonline.com/moviespot/bolly/Lollywood/Aping.htm
Posted 28 Jul 2003

adit says
naakal ke liye akal ke zaroorat hoti hai , ao yeh to mera dialog hai .
Posted 28 Jul 2003

madmax says
welcome back MAA long time no see where were you lost
Posted 28 Jul 2003

Reply to Topic