Its here MY REVIEW FOR LARKI PUNJABAN

2721 views 59 replies
Reply to Topic
Hoppo

Total Posts: 218

Well I have seen the movie what do I say?

The story has a strong structure of the two cultures having difficulty getting on.When bad arguments rise in the film the scenes are very tense and good and get u excited and u say i want more!!! The script is well thought out. The way the plot is done is great it doesent go away from what the story is trying to say.
Soon as the two friends meet at the train station U get that its gona be a good movie feeling.
The songs and scenery are great too with the view of malaysia, ducks, parks,flowers, waterfalls and citys its nice to look at.
The acting is great from every one from emotional scenes to bad ones. Shamayal looks so cute in the film you just want to pull his cheeks. Well Saima looks pretty in the movie but sometimes it looks like if she has put too much make up on!!
Baber ali looks like a real sikh his acting his so strong too.
The best song video I say is RAATAN AAGAYAN bcoz its so cool to watch every one is dancing and havin a good time u all most wana get up and dance!! The dance is great.

Downers
It feels like if its another make up of Tere pyaar mein
but with a twist as I said it had.
Sometimes the picture looks misty, smodgy? YDAKH had better quality.

The film is a joy too watch. the killings and blood scenes seem real as u can hear the sound of the swords so sharp and blood every where.

Over all     9 out of 10
Posted 22 Nov 2003

shaby says
i say this movie has much better picture qualoty then ydakh.

and baber ali is the show stealer.
Posted 22 Nov 2003

HMMM WORTH WATCH MOVIE AFTER YDAKH.... syed noor's next film be interesting 2 ' pakistan air force"
Posted 22 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank u so much 4 the review hoppo! LP sounds like a must see!

tell me tho....who is the song 'RAATAAN AAGAEYAN' picturized on? saima or the other lady in the movie? thats my favorite song!
Posted 22 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
okies....

per aabhi i think pak mein to nahi hoyee na
Posted 22 Nov 2003

shaby says
syeed noors next film is commando and that will be followed by qaidi 789 and then pak air force will release in around 1 and a half years time.
Posted 23 Nov 2003

cool . . i feel bad . the movie is on in my home town and i ant seen it . i mujst go . its ramazan so its hard to see it cos am so busy .

the song NFAKan is pictures on everyone . saima . shamly . and the other lady and also babar ali . i have seen it on T.V
Posted 23 Nov 2003

qaidi 789 is that a punjabi film ??
Posted 23 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
thanks umair! my favorite singer sings it 2, so i' looking 4ward 2 seein' it!
Posted 23 Nov 2003

oh good.....so its gonna be a hit...das kewl....finally they have put something good on....pple have been waiting for a good pak movie for ages....now i m waiting for it to be here in Pak...
but i think the best songs is "JANNA" by zain and shabnam majeed...
and hoppo or anybuddy else...wud u plz tell us pakistanis , how do the other pple (INdian and sikhs) like da movie...??
      c ya........

Posted 23 Nov 2003

so excited yaaaaaaar cant wait to see yaar pak mein kab release ho rahi hai lp
Posted 23 Nov 2003

aSiMa says
has anyone seen moosa khan i haven't seen it
i heard it is not good is that true
Posted 23 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
me bhi dekhonga..
Posted 24 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
i dont want 2 jinx it, but the movie is 4 days in, and i have heard only good things abt it (save ricky's comments)! on the website 4 the film, countless people have said they have been turned away at the ticket booth, due to ALL SHOWS being SOLD OUT!

based on that, based on hoppo's review, based on the clips i have seen, and based on what the LP team (cast and crew) has said (that its a change from the usual pakistani movies) i say congrats 2 zain 4 what sounds like great music, shamyl khan on what seems like a successful debut, saima on adding what looks like yet ANOTHER hit 2 her list, and ofcourse.....sayed noor whose done it again! well done makers of LP...so far!
Posted 26 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
well all is good. if everybody is happy.
Posted 26 Nov 2003

yeh NFAKan - mosy shows (not all) have filly booked . My Auntie booked tickets for me 2 see it. whcih is today
Posted 26 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
great! fill us in when u see it yaar!
Posted 26 Nov 2003

people have said a lot about saima . but when u see this movie . one thing shes dont look fat which was good . . and she has done a great jib . their was this lady who was from india and when the movie was over she said 2 my mum what a preety sctresess she was . and saima did a great job . so ppl she might not be good in ur eyes by a lot of people like her.
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
WICKED!!! thank u umair sahib! i hope certain ignorant people read your review and other people's reviews as well. i have yet 2 hear a compaint abt saima, or even newcomer shamyl 4 that matter, as far as LP goes. but saima specifically, takes WAY 2 much heat on this discussion board, so its nice 2 hear good things abt her from a neutral party!
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
wat happend to yr avatar??
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
it scared a new friend here @ jb, so i changed it yaar! lol. u don't like this one?
Posted 27 Nov 2003

it's kooooooooooooooool!!!!
Posted 27 Nov 2003

umair_mahmood said:

people have said a lot about saima . but when u see this movie . one thing shes dont look fat which was good . . and she has done a great jib . their was this lady who was from india and when the movie was over she said 2 my mum what a preety sctresess she was . and saima did a great job . so ppl she might not be good in ur eyes by a lot of people like her.

yeah..das true..i have seen some of its songs on tv...saima looks very pretty and she has really put down some weight....it was read in some newspapers dat she is regularly goin to gym to lose weight and to look like a real "larki" for she has to play a "Larki Punjaban" in the movie...
   c   ya.............
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
PartTimeLuver3 said:

thanks yaar!
Posted 27 Nov 2003

NFAKFan said:

PartTimeLuver3 said:

thanks yaar!

it's ok....
Posted 27 Nov 2003

she thats a true actresess goin out and lossing weight so she can be the best for all use in the movie
Posted 27 Nov 2003

umair_mahmood said:

she thats a true actresess goin out and lossing weight so she can be the best for all use in the movie

Posted 27 Nov 2003

STANDARD says
good news for lp ...also syed noor another flick here pakistan has released,belive me,I went to cinima,but I did not find any single ticket of 'Command',I have to disappoint to return home,so I am watching tommorrow,inshallaw,I have listened,it's great action movie..
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
i tell u wat nfak..that old one was good... tis avatar sucks...lol... it looks stupid too..
Posted 28 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. mr death....i'll rotate avatars from now on. so this is only a temp.

but it aint stupid-looking! its a cartoon of shaan....and shaan's an allstar!
Posted 28 Nov 2003

NFAKFan said:

lol. mr death....i'll rotate avatars from now on. so this is only a temp.

but it aint stupid-looking! its a cartoon of shaan....and shaan's an allstar!

Asooooooooooo Billllaaaaa.....KEWLLLLL...
Posted 28 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic