dehler mendhi & raveena tandon arrested?

4327 views 64 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

maybe someone knows more abt this? i heard the two recently had a concert in the uk. the musicians that accompanied them were brought in illegally by the two, and they have now been arrested in connection with this?? is this tru? some lady named krishma kapoor...her name also came up...?? fact or fiction??
Posted 25 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
REALLY!....PATA NAHI!!
Posted 25 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
wat nfak u should have asked me...

so da story is dat... deler mehdi is declared as FARAR,,, that is .. his warrent is out but he is underground...

no raveena involved in dis.,.

daler's big bro also arrested.
Posted 25 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
OOps smugling woh bhi humanz kee

Posted 25 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
MrDeath said:

wat nfak u should have asked me...

so da story is dat... deler mehdi is declared as FARAR,,, that is .. his warrent is out but he is underground...

no raveena involved in dis.,.

daler's big bro also arrested.

oh! over here, its being said that some lady named raveena tandon was involved as well?? thanks 4 clearing that up!

so what does it look like 4 dehler?! how does his future in the music industry look as a result?
Posted 26 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
u would not believe it.. but delar was da superstar here a few weeks back.. but.. now when he first came in public.. he was welcomed wid stones n rotten eggs..

n da lady u talkin about is "sarabai vallesher" // she is a classical dancer.. n she too was involved in human summugllin.. but that case is independent fr daler....
Posted 26 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
oh ma

misuse of da fame
Posted 26 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
exactly....fame, misused!

ah well...dehler screwed up, now he's gotta pay 4 it! i would say he could move 2 pk and start up a new career there, but he'd have WAY 2 MUCH competition (3 words: ABRAR-UL-HAQ!) and he'd most likely go un-noticed! lol.
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
lets see.... i still like him...

n n ..wat u just said nfak...lol lol... he is gonna be unnoticed in pk...lol lol lol

i mean.. do ya know da singer named sukhber??? he did a show in karachi recently... he is not a superstar in india but da ppl of karachi were jammed packed in his show....may be u should come to pak..
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
mr. death - sukhber, or dehler could have their own show in pk 2 a packed house no doubt...but u have an abrar-ul-haq show (or ANY OTHER pakistani musician's show) down the street, i GUARANTEE YOU they'll loose 99.9% of their audience. lol they'll go un-noticed!

u know india's own LATA MANGESHKAR (or ASHA BHONSLE, i'm not 100% sure which one...u'll probably know better) had her 75th b-day recently, and she said that she is what she is today thanks 2 pakistan's own MALKA-E-TARANAM, THE LATE GREAT MADAME NOOR JEHAN?!?!!! she even requested that the pakistani government let her enter pakistan so that she could pay tribute 2 one of her BIGGEST mentors (noor jehan) and sing at a shrine dedicated to her. arguably, india's BEST KNOWN FEMALE singer EVER, says she owes much of her success 2 noor jehan, who inspired her like nobody else. goes 2 show that musically, pakistan rocks! we'll listen 2 everyone (skhber/dehler included), but if u compare them 2 our home-grown musicians....we won't know most of 'em even exist! its tru, its tru yaar!
Posted 27 Nov 2003

jag says
hey hey! cut the crap no more firin @ each other. Everyone have their person lives & views on it, so don't bug em with others.

Peace Out!
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
whose fighting?! mr. death and i are yaar/dosts!! we're having a conversation admin. sahib....chillax!
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
yup admin.. u just..cool out..

ok.. nfak.. noorjan.is dead now.. n we have a culture in india to praise.. da dead ppl.. no wonder noorjahaan was a great voice... she was in bolly before partition.. thats why lata was prasin her..n further more.. lata thinks madam nooor as her elder sister.....

but if u give any indian a choice as for who is better...i bet 100 coror ppl will vote for lata... n it must be vice-versa in pak..

so lets not go into those great persons..we should keep our conversation to da new bread of pop singers....

as far as daler goes.... let me tell ya... i was watchin a program on ptv.. on da basant festival..when u fly kites.. n by god... almost every deck on every roof..we could here da punjabi folk of daler n sukhbeer...

jus a few days ago.. ur.. informatin minister was in india to..visit da SAARC summit.. he gave da interview..n when he was asked that why u have banned indian music ppl to come to pak.. he stronly said that there he himself is commin from attendein da sukhbeer show..its tru its tru...
Posted 28 Nov 2003

haan yeh lata,asha en yousaf khan(dilip kumar) pakistan se hi tu gaye he
Posted 28 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
does it matter???
Posted 28 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
u're right mr death...we should leave the singers of yester-year outta this. but last point 2 make on this topic...noor jehan NEVER WAS NEVER IN BOLLYWOOD!!! u're wrong there...

as far as dehler goes.....u say u saw a program on ptv abt basant....YAAR, I WAS ACTUALLY THERE ON BASANT THIS PAST FEBRUARY!!!!!!!! i saw/heard first-hand, abrar, humaira arshad, (ESPECIALLY) fariha pervaiz, and loads of other pakistani artists, and NO DEHLER AT ALL on rooftops!! the only indian song i heard ONCE was that 'ding dong' song....

the point i'm makin' is....we do listen 2 indian music. we're human yaar! and indians definately listen 2 pakistani music. but we'll watch your movies more than listen 2 your music, and you will listen 2 our music more than watch our movies! u get what i'm sayin?!?!

rahee baat pakistan ki...u can have a dehler concert and an abrar-l-haq concert in side by side buildings....i PROMISE you, the abrar concert will sell out while dehler will be lickin' his chops! in india the story might be a little different, but we're talkin abt pk right?!

Posted 28 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
do ya remember da song named...." aawaaz de kahan hai... duniya meri jawan hai..."""

that was a bolly film song sung by noor..

furthurmore..u r in a lil bit wrong impressin dat we hear pak songs... we only get to listen to pak music when they actully come to india..ex. mehdi hasan n adanan sami...

anyways..da guy u r talkin abt in da compeition wid daler... i never herad of him... so i cant tell ya wat he is capable of...jus like u did not know lucky ali..
but i give u that one..

so.. u said u were in pak??? do ya like kite flyin???

Posted 29 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'll ask my mom abt that noor jehan song. she's her biggest fan. lol.

secondly...u ALWAYS get 2 listen 2 pak songs...if not the singers themselves....you hear 'modified versions' of their songs in bollywood movies! LOL(J/K) but your right...if the singers come...u get 2 know them more...

yaar aap ne abrar-ul-haq ka gana kabhi nahi suna??!! i promise you...listen 2 one song aur aap dehler ko bhool jao gay! download "punjabi touch' and you'll be hooked.

and yeah...i was in pakistan 4 basant this past feb! i had an amazing time.....i tried 2 fly a kite, but i'm a canadian paindoo! lol. i got scared off cause the dor cut me (which is funny...i've taken 50 mph hockey pucks and balls to the face and all over my body, but cuts from dor scare me off. lol) it was my first time...it feels weird cause the higher the kite goes...the heavier it gets...and the heavier it gets, the more likely you will get cut. lol. how abt u??? u like flyin kites?

Posted 29 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
well i really like kite flyin.. i am not as good at cuttin other kites but ummmmmm... u can say an average patang baaz...

aaree yaar there is nothin pleasin than lookin at other kite u cut off...

now commin to copy stuff... i telll ya wat... even lolly copies fr bolly.. its one hand give one hand take..
Posted 01 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
yaar.....the best thing 2 do would be drop the 'who copies who' topic, cause if we get into details....i won't be able 2 stop. lol. lets leave it at this....lolly and bolly copy one another in more ways than one.

as 4 kite flying...i've never cut anyone's kite. lol. i'll try next time i go, and i'll wear gloves. lol.

4 me....the best feeling, is scoring on a breakaway in ice hockey, and makin' the goalie look like a fool. lol. u ever play hockey b4?? ice, foot, road, field hockey...any of 'em?
Posted 01 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
have u ever herad of a natural thing named.."Desert" i.e registan... LOL cant play ice hockey there..hahahhah...

i play badminton n cricket,.,,

n lil bit of kabbaddi...
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. no ice, but you do have feilds right?! or roads?! u can play field hockey or road hockey. india/pak play field hockey, no?!

anyways...cricket...obviously...you're brown...all us brown people like cricket. lol

badminton i like...and kabaddi...maybe vince will notice u and sign u 2 a wwe conract?! lol.
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
hahahahhahahhahhahha...

i mean wwe..yes

as for da hockey... hockey needs some players.. cant be played widout stick..which is not ppular sport
Posted 03 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
choro yaar....hockey khelnay ka maza hi kuch aur hai! u should try it out with your friends...

aur wrestling....yaar....tumharay paas naam to hai: 'MR. DEATH'......enterance music, koi bollywood ka gana laylena, aur vince tumhay wrestling tights/costume provide karday ga. LOL. you're all set 2 make a wwe debut on raw this coming monday....!
Posted 03 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
may be i should copy fr undertaker's music..
Posted 04 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. nai yaar. he's coming back soon with his original music...as the deadman. u can feud with him. lol.
Posted 04 Dec 2003

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AH HMMMMMMMMM OHOOO HMMMMMM OKE
Posted 04 Dec 2003

MUST BE A BUZZ...HATRED JOURNALIST
Posted 04 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
when he is commin back???
Posted 05 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
maybe around royal rumble time....(jan).
Posted 05 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
okis.. tat mean we will see him in feb..becoz here we get to see one month old wwe.
Posted 06 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .014