FIFA 17 Winter Upgrade Players Prediction

4141 views 20 replies
Reply to Topic
supodum

Total Posts: 0

Everyone have their favorite players and we all want our favorite players have a upgrade in FIFA 17. Today, I bring you some players who need a winter upgrade. Here is the list and short description for them.

Mateo Kovacic
As a Real Madrid fan, the most deserving player for a winter upgrade from our squad is Mateo Kovacic. Not many people are talking about him because of the many bigger names in the team, but he has stepped up immensely when Modric and Casemiro were out for long stretches. He even played as a #6 in some of those matches and held his own. Very fun player to watch and deserves better than 79 OVR.

Aubameyang
He is again having a fantastic season with 15 goals after 13 games and some assists too. First Bundesliga Player ever to have shot at least 15 goals after 13 games in two consecutive seasons. He is Just a beast. If I have other fifa 17 coins, I will buy him without hesitate.

Victor Moses and Alonso
They've been amazing at wingback, contributing highly to chelsea having the best defense in the league currently.

Alexis Sanchez
Alexis Sanchez should be the same rating as Hazard. Probably could argue that Bellerin deserves a big boost too.

N'Golo Kante
He should have never been an 81 when he was Leicesters best player last year.

Kovacic
This guy is so underrated, didn't even see anyone mention him. he's basically a young Luka Modric. anyone who watches Real Madrid games will know what I'm talking about. anyways he deserves a huge defending upgrade (67-70), more pace (83-84) and a little bit more shooting (70-71).

How about you? Do you have any other ideas? Just write your thoughts below. If you have your reason, I will add them to this article. Thanks for your reading and comments.

Posted 06 Dec 2016

Reply to Topic