Reasons about Your Bronze Benching in FIFA 17

2113 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
supodum

Total Posts: 0

I'm tired of reading some topic about FIFA 17 Momentum. When I go to FIFA 17 twitter, facebook, forum etc, I see a lot of reviews like that:

"I can't contain myself anymore with all this momentum stuff coming up. Things that I read quite frequently: every game is scripted, you don't have any control about the outcome of the games, blah blah blah."

"I managed to qualify for the regional finals in Paris with 153 wins in 160 games on PS4 in November. I did that with an average squad rating between 88 and 89 (I improved my squad over the four weekend leagues).

AD Time: Buy cheap fifa 17 coins, you need go to U4FIFA. Safe and cheapest fifa 17 coins for all FIFA Fans, just wait for you day by day.

With a squad rating that high I should've been fucked over all the time according to some/a lot of people. Quite frankly, I should have lost way more than only 7 in 160 games. Obviously this wasn't the case. I was able to qualifiy even though I "handicapped" myself to the extreme. I cannot completely rule out that the average squad rating has some influence. But with that outcome, I come to the following conclusion: either I'm a standout player (hint: I'm not!) or the influence of the squad rating isn't as high as some pretend it to be.

But I can tell you one thing which has high influence on the outcome of the game: you and your mindset. For some people here momentum/scripting is a very easy excuse why they lose games. This ruins your mindset to win more games. Start looking for spots in which you could have done better instead of spending all of your efforts to find moments in which something weird occurs. Start thinking during the game what you can do to beat the opponent instead of being frustrated that your losing control of the game and "there is nothing that you can do". There is always something that you can do like changing the formation, change player instructions, sub in new players, understanding why you are about to lose the game and change your gameplan accordingly etc.

Hopefully there is some interest in that. If so, I'm happy to give you more information or answer your questions.

Posted 29 Dec 2016

Reply to Topic