YDAKH: Review

1713 views 36 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

i saw YDAKH yesterday on vcd. here's my opinion on the film. hopefully it'll shed some light 4 people who have not seen it...

positives:
-even on vcd...the print was excellent. i can't wait 2 see how good it looks on dvd print.
-refreshing chage from most violent lollywood movies
-maummar's performance.
-baber ali steals the show...kick-ass performance by him. this guy has some skill, lemme tell u!
-good songs...
-locations were amazing, and good 2 see, since most lolly films are shot in pk, and bollywood's obsessed with switzerland. lol. spain was a great idea by javaid sheikh...

negatives:
-the ending. when will pk make a movie where EVERYONE LIVES??? lol.
-while the story was different from most pakistani movies...it was still not original. very predictable, in my opinion.
-sana. she did an ok job, but i don't see why she got the best actress award 4 the film. exactly 53 minutes passed into the movie b4 she actually had a line. LOL. no joke. veena malik should have been given the lead, in my opinion....

thats all. i would give YDAKH 8.5/10. i see why everyone hypes it up (a DRASTIC change from the usual lollywood stuff) but still....not original. 1/2 mark gone 4 that, and 1 mark lost 4 sana. lol.    
Posted 02 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
NFAKFan said:

i saw YDAKH yesterday on vcd. here's my opinion on the film. hopefully it'll shed some light 4 people who have not seen it...

positives:
-even on vcd...the print was excellent. i can't wait 2 see how good it looks on dvd print.
-refreshing chage from most violent lollywood movies
-maummar's performance.
-baber ali steals the show...kick-ass performance by him. this guy has some skill, lemme tell u!
-good songs...
-locations were amazing, and good 2 see, since most lolly films are shot in pk, and bollywood's obsessed with switzerland. lol. spain was a great idea by javaid sheikh...

negatives:
-the ending. when will pk make a movie where EVERYONE LIVES??? lol.
-while the story was different from most pakistani movies...it was still not original. very predictable, in my opinion.
-sana. she did an ok job, but i don't see why she got the best actress award 4 the film. exactly 53 minutes passed into the movie b4 she actually had a line. LOL. no joke. veena malik should have been given the lead, in my opinion....

thats all. i would give YDAKH 8.5/10. i see why everyone hypes it up (a DRASTIC change from the usual lollywood stuff) but still....not original. 1/2 mark gone 4 that, and 1 mark lost 4 sana. lol.    

lolz grading ....
Posted 02 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
but here in pakistan,I watched a bad print of 'YDAKH' ,I have disappointed,cinima print and sound was great...I only enjoyed in cinima.
nfakfan,because of here in pakistan first digital quality movie in good direction,dancing,dressing in a propere way is only thing of success,next time this kind of movie can be flop..so we need different ideas next time.
Posted 02 Dec 2003

shaby says
nfkafan you are wrong the locations were in switzerland and spain not in pak. just a few in pak.
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
shaby said:

nfkafan you are wrong the locations were in switzerland and spain not in pak. just a few in pak.

i meant all OTHER lollywood movies are shot in pakistan!

and you're right ydakh jee! this movie was hyped up, cause its so different from the normal lollywood stuff....otherwise its avaerage...

and ffm jee...isn't the grade fair/justified, yaar?!   lol
Posted 02 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
NFAKFan said:

and ffm jee...isn't the grade fair/justified, yaar?!   lol

hehee

mein ne abhi dekhi nahi na

dekh kar batayoon ga
Posted 02 Dec 2003

locations were amazing, and good 2 see, since most lolly films are shot in pk, and bollywood's obsessed with switzerland. lol. spain was a great idea by javaid sheikh... << wear ur glasses shaby

Posted 02 Dec 2003

i haven't seen yet...leken pak ki ajeeb si videoshop hain paki film ati nahi indian films a jati hain week main
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

i haven't seen yet...leken pak ki ajeeb si videoshop hain paki film ati nahi indian films a jati hain week main

tell me abt it, eh shahruhh! even in canada, all the stores have bollywood movies and so little lollywood movies. i even told off one of the store owners. lol. but vo bhi sachay hain...majority wants bollywood movies.
Posted 02 Dec 2003

hey...sana was good yaar .....didnt u see da title song and da one called "dil ko dildar mila"...
well...lemme tell u..i saw dis movie three times in cinema...and now 4 time on VCD...aintit kewl...
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
nope! sorry yaar! i hate sana as much as some people on this board hate saima! lekin no offence 2 u! veena malik did a good job...!
Posted 02 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
u all wrong people..big movie of lollywood usually shot abraod..just like "Ghar kab aao gay" in Maurituis.."Jeeva" in Turkey..but it's not a formula..latest "Commando" Totally shot in Philipins.."LP" has shot in Malayshia..it's depends on producer budget,bollywood budget is so high.
Posted 03 Dec 2003

NFAKFan said:

nope! sorry yaar! i hate sana as much as some people on this board hate saima! lekin no offence 2 u! veena malik did a good job...!

i hate sana too yaar agree 100% with ya men!!
samia is good
Posted 10 Dec 2003

IMAN says
handsome_gujjar said:

NFAKFan said:

samia is good

What is wrong with u guys sana is not ugly
Posted 10 Dec 2003

IMAN said:

handsome_gujjar said:

NFAKFan said:

samia is good

What is wrong with u guys sana is not ugly

she is uglier then saima
iman jee by the way how old are ya iman?
Posted 10 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
FINALLY i have some back up. lol. handsome gujjar yaar, me and u will be good friends!

....i just don't see how people (not only iman) hate saima so much, yet they think sana's amazing. lol. she's bigger and uglier in my opinion. lol. yet saima ALWAYS gets the butt end of jokes and ridicule. i guess its the price she pays 4 being THE BEST!

Posted 10 Dec 2003

Hoppo says
What I think of YDAKH.
When I first saw clips on tv i was like oh my god I cant just f**kin wait I want to see this now.
I saw it in the cinema when it came out in the uk.
Now got it on dvd.
The songs are good the picture and the dances.
But its so boring with a sh*t predictable ending. A old love story big deal. But the main factor is its done up very good like they polished the movie. Sana looked very pretty sometimes I mistaked her for a man!! She is abit tall and build. Mommar was ok and veena was a cheeky actor I liked her part she did it very good.I love the back ground music when he meets her in p.k in her room that humming tune its very romantic they should make a song out of it.
If they changed the story like did something else with the end it been ok like e.g Babar ali shoots both of sana and mommar and goes to jail that be ok bcoz its unpredictable and a twist just like larki punjaban thats my best movie of this year.
my score would be 8 out of 10.
Posted 10 Dec 2003

shaby says
there must seriously be something wrong with you if you like saima and hate sana.
Posted 10 Dec 2003

NFAKFan said:

FINALLY i have some back up. lol. handsome gujjar yaar, me and u will be good friends!

....i just don't see how people (not only iman) hate saima so much, yet they think sana's amazing. lol. she's bigger and uglier in my opinion. lol. yet saima ALWAYS gets the butt end of jokes and ridicule. i guess its the price she pays 4 being THE BEST!

exactly yaar saima is way better
and acts better sana has no acting skill
the women doesn't even know how to say sorry..in ydakh..lol
Posted 10 Dec 2003

IMAN says
Heyyy Gujjar..i like ur name too...
and i am 18 years old how about you.
and about saima plz...sana is still better
Posted 10 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
handsome_gujjar said:

the women doesn't even know how to say sorry..in ydakh..lol

LOL. so tru!
Posted 10 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
shaby said:

there must seriously be something wrong with you if you like saima and hate sana.

there must seriously be something wrong with YOU if you like SANA and hate saima. lol.
Posted 10 Dec 2003

IMAN says
lolzzz
Posted 10 Dec 2003

IMAN says
if we like one y do we have to like the other
one ...r they TWINS
Posted 10 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
HELL NO, THEY AIN'T TWINS!!!! SAIMA'S WWWWAAAAYYYY BETTER LOOKIN' (in my opinion). twins can't be complete opposites (looks wise)!!!!!!! lol.

i'm just saying tho...y make fun of one's weight/looks, but accept the other one's, when the other one (sana) is BIGGER/UGLIER???!!! is that not a double standard??!!

i dunno......everyone's got their choice....! we all have 2 deal with it i guess. lol.NFAKFan37966.01
Posted 11 Dec 2003

shaby says
sana is nice and sexy.

saima is a buddy.

saima looks like sana's mum when they stand togeher.
Posted 11 Dec 2003

IMAN says
NFAKFan said:

HELL NO, THEY AIN'T TWINS!!!! SAIMA'S WWWWAAAAYYYY BETTER LOOKIN' (in my opinion). twins can't be complete opposites (looks wise)!!!!!!! lol.

i'm just saying tho...y make fun of one's weight/looks, but accept the other one's, when the other one (sana) is BIGGER/UGLIER???!!! is that not a double standard??!!

i dunno......everyone's got their choice....! we all have 2 deal with it i guess. lol.

Nfak k i respect your choice (saima)...but come one yaar...sana is not ugly...u can not say she is ugly ugly is soemthing u cannot describe ...no one's ugly there juss diff...u don't like cuz shes probably not that goodlookin but she is not ugly either...k i'll tell u what ugly is bolly...actress esha deol now that is ugly...lol...sorry for those of u who like her...
Posted 11 Dec 2003

IMAN said:

NFAKFan said:

i dunno......everyone's got their choice....! we all have 2 deal with it i guess. lol.

Nfak k i respect your choice (saima)...but come one yaar...sana is not ugly...u can not say she is ugly ugly is soemthing u cannot describe ...no one's ugly there juss diff...u don't like cuz shes probably not that goodlookin but she is not ugly either...k i'll tell u what ugly is bolly...actress esha deol now that is ugly...lol...sorry for those of u who like her...

You are so right easha is ugly but forget it this is lolly..yaar but i do agree nwayz yoo iman your friend on this forum told me you are very pretty now is that true.
Posted 11 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
IMAN said:

lol. don't know who she is, but i will agree that lollywood actresses are (in my opinion) better lookin' in general than bollywood actresses.

as 4 sana.....tell u what iman....u admit saima's not ugly and i'll do the same 4 sana. lol. give'n'take!
Posted 11 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
man i don't even know where to get this movie...dyin to see it...u're a luck dawg NFAKFan...
Posted 11 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. bro, u're in chi-town. u look hard enough, u should find it! they got a big brown population, no?!
Posted 11 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .015