WHO HAs Seen YDAKH

2117 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
IMAN

Total Posts: 443

You guyz i really want to know what did u guys think about the movie yeh dil app ka howa..i've just recently seen it and OMG....i hated it i mean we get to see these kind of movies in india already u know...i heard from so many friends that it;s really good and i badly wanted to see it but i knew there was gonna be nothing special in it i mean jis ka end he acha na ho tu wo movie kasey achi lagey gi....the ending was reall dumb i mean someone tell jawed shikh why the hell does babar ali die WHAT did he do it was all ...saleem (chand) fault babar dind't do nothing chand should've killed him own self and then when babar dies sana is smiling omg...pure stupidity....oska bhai margaya hai aur wo begerat hans rahi hai...lolzz..have u guyz seen janasheen omg now THATS what u call good ending....our film industry will never learn how to make a good movie....i think punjabi movies r much better then urdu....chand is the one who brought babar if he didn;t then they were going to merry it was all his fault and maumer doesn't even say anything...lolz...funny...what do u guys think.. do u agree with me?
Posted 04 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
na i didnt :P
Posted 04 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree with u iman. i saw the movie last week and i posted a review. here's what i thought.

positives:
-MUCH better print than most lolly movies.
-refreshing chage from most violent lollywood movies
-baber ali steals the show...kick-ass performance by him.
-good songs...
-locations were amazing, and good 2 see, since most lolly films are shot in pk, and bollywood's obsessed with switzerland. lol. spain was a great idea by javaid sheikh...

negatives:
-the ending. when will pk make a movie where EVERYONE LIVES??? lol.
-sana. she did an ok job, but i don't see why she got the best actress award 4 the film. exactly 53 minutes passed into the movie b4 she actually had a line. LOL. no joke.
-un-original story...

i think the only reason the movie did so good was cuase its different from most pakistani movies and the quality was much better.

Posted 04 Dec 2003

umair16 says
must have been somethink init that made it a hit in the UK. . cos in the uk pakistani olny watch bollywood movie in the cinema as their tyhe only one that come . and still the Uk public loved it

i got to watch it again
Posted 04 Dec 2003

lagta hai pak main video par nahi aye gey, Ary digtal hi laga dey
Posted 04 Dec 2003

umair16 says
shahrukh khan said:

lagta hai pak main video par nahi aye gey, Ary digtal hi laga dey

Did ary digital show the movie . or am i reading the urdu wrong
Posted 04 Dec 2003

i mean i hope they will show, wese bhi uk walon urdu kahan ati hain, jab show hota hai tu koi punjabi bolta hai tab ja kar hanste hain kyunke tab un ko samaj ati hai
Posted 04 Dec 2003

umair16 says
i can speak it . . i sometimes mix my words up with urdu and punjabi .
Posted 05 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
TO UMAIR16 !!!
A BIG CORRECTION !!!

Only dumbsh*t pakistanis watch indian movies in UK !!!
The ones with god given brain don't !!!
Posted 05 Dec 2003

IMAN says
i don't get it r we talkin about the movie here or something else....??
Posted 05 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
shahrukh khan said:

i mean i hope they will show, wese bhi uk walon urdu kahan ati hain, jab show hota hai tu koi punjabi bolta hai tab ja kar hanste hain kyunke tab un ko samaj ati hai

You Dont't know what you are talking about .

All punjabis speak and understand urdu perfectly and prefer to watch urdu films rather than punjabi.
Don't forget it's our national language.
Posted 05 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
*ahem.....coughs*....not ALL punjabi's (prefer 2 watch urdu films rather than punjabi)!
Posted 05 Dec 2003

umair16 says
whkhan1 said:

TO UMAIR16 !!!
A BIG CORRECTION !!!

u want indians tyo watch pakistani movie but when pakistani watch idian movies its wrong . i watch indian movies and pakistani and more then half the ppl in the UK also do . . their notting wrong with watching boolywood movies
Posted 05 Dec 2003

paki lion says
umair16 said:

whkhan1 said:

TO UMAIR16 !!!
A BIG CORRECTION !!!

u want indians tyo watch pakistani movie but when pakistani watch idian movies its wrong . i watch indian movies and pakistani and more then half the ppl in the UK also do . . their notting wrong with watching boolywood movies
if u are proud pakistani then its indeed wrong to watch indian moviez..more then the half of the bollywood filnmwallahs are against pakistanis..and we pakistani help them making moneys to watch their moviez..so yes its stupid to watch indian moviez...
Posted 05 Dec 2003

IMAN says
oh yaar come on whats left 2 see if we don't see indian movies
Posted 05 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
paki lion .
I agree 100%
Posted 06 Dec 2003

paki lion says
IMAN said:

there is enuff entertainment in pakistan...like drama, comedy stage, musics and if not bollywood moviez then u also have hollywood moviez..
Posted 06 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
IMAN said:

Iman.
This is the worst excuse by a pakistani I have heard for making hindus rich.
Wake up , have some pride act like a proud pakistani not a hindu slave !!!
Posted 06 Dec 2003

IMAN says
whkhan1 said:

IMAN said:

Iman.

yooo bequite okay...do u watch indian movies???? i bet u do so don't even talk man...im not the only one watching can you stop millions of ppl ...NO U CAN NOT....even our prime minster watches ....everyone does so ur talkin nonsense..here okay...indians also watch our movies and even dramas our country already has a enmity with them if we all stop watching it its getting worse....in pak they have indian ch...open which ppl r watching so come on don't talk ...nonsense and about making them RICH HELOOO were not the only one...there movies r going for oscar my friend....aishwaria is comin in an english movie nothing will happen to them if we stop watching it it won't affect them....they won't even care...there r muslims in india who r watching there getting rich by there ownselves,...
Posted 06 Dec 2003

IMAN says
and this topic isn't about wheather to watch there movies or not...if u want that one go somewhere else

were talkin about YDAKH...!!!!!
Posted 06 Dec 2003

IMAN says
paki lion said:

IMAN said:

there is enuff entertainment in pakistan...like drama, comedy stage, musics and if not bollywood moviez then u also have hollywood moviez..

why woulden't u watch indian movies but u will watch hollywood's i don't get it is it just because we have a DushmANI with them.....U guyz u r telling us not to watch there movies but our own GOOD singer adnan Sami is there SINGING FOR THEM!!! tell him first!!!n i think he did the right thing to go there the guy is makin money here he was gonna get NOTHING....here they don't respect ur talent....PURE NONSENSE go somewhere else...PPPL
Posted 06 Dec 2003

aSiMa says
Barey aye hamey movie na dehkaney waley aur kohd ghar mein shok sey dehk rahey hongey.
Posted 06 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
IMAN said:

whkhan1 said:

IMAN said:

Iman.

yooo bequite okay...do u watch indian movies???? i bet u do so don't even talk man...im not the only one watching can you stop millions of ppl ...NO U CAN NOT....even our prime minster watches ....everyone does so ur talkin nonsense..here okay...indians also watch our movies and even dramas our country already has a enmity with them if we all stop watching it its getting worse....in pak they have indian ch...open which ppl r watching so come on don't talk ...nonsense and about making them RICH HELOOO were not the only one...there movies r going for oscar my friend....aishwaria is comin in an english movie nothing will happen to them if we stop watching it it won't affect them....they won't even care...there r muslims in india who r watching there getting rich by there ownselves,...

Even more excuses .
Indian muslims are even worse than hinus they can go to hell as for I am concerned !!!
I only get upsets when my country men support bollysh*t.
For your information i never spent a single penny of my money on any Indian goods .
And a lot of money on Pak DVDS ,CDs ect.
Ordered directly from pak.
which I hope in a small way is supporting my poor countrys industry.
Posted 06 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
IMAN said:

paki lion said:

IMAN said:

why woulden't u watch indian movies but u will watch hollywood's i don't get it is it just because we have a DushmANI with them.....U guyz u r telling us not to watch there movies but our own GOOD singer adnan Sami is there SINGING FOR THEM!!! tell him first!!!n i think he did the right thing to go there the guy is makin money here he was gonna get NOTHING....here they don't respect ur talent....PURE NONSENSE go somewhere else...PPPL

Haven't you heard .
Two wrongs don't make a right !!!
Posted 06 Dec 2003

IMAN says
well u know what then don't watch it no one cares
your not doing no one a favor...
Posted 06 Dec 2003

aSiMa says
aur borey kam karley
ney hain magar movie
nahin watch karni
Posted 06 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
IMAN said:

You guyz i really want to know what did u guys think about the movie yeh dil app ka howa..i've just recently seen it and OMG....i hated it i mean we get to see these kind of movies in india already u know...i heard from so many friends that it;s really good and i badly wanted to see it but i knew there was gonna be nothing special in it i mean jis ka end he acha na ho tu wo movie kasey achi lagey gi....the ending was reall dumb i mean someone tell jawed shikh why the hell does babar ali die WHAT did he do it was all ...saleem (chand) fault babar dind't do nothing chand should've killed him own self and then when babar dies sana is smiling omg...pure stupidity....oska bhai margaya hai aur wo begerat hans rahi hai...lolzz..have u guyz seen janasheen omg now THATS what u call good ending....our film industry will never learn how to make a good movie....i think punjabi movies r much better then urdu....chand is the one who brought babar if he didn;t then they were going to merry it was all his fault and maumer doesn't even say anything...lolz...funny...what do u guys think.. do u agree with me?

haven't sen it...:p
Posted 06 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
IMan..I will answer your question?yours views about 'YDAKH' IS own views,movies is movies,there is no reality in movies,whether indian or paki...you describe bad thing of movie,but u did'nt tell good thing,I think U should watch in the cinimas,u will feel good,I have watched movie in cinima 10 times with DTS SOUND and Cinima color..I really enjoyed and also people have great crowd in cinimas,because this movie is in pakistan is first digital audio and video,be pakistani..happy to see pakistan..I also watch indian movies,but not any perchasing movies,but I hate indian views about pakistan by heart,they r enemy us,pakistani film indistry on inital stage,be patient and pray for growing industry,thanks.
Posted 06 Dec 2003

jab video par nahi aiye kahan se dekhen
Posted 06 Dec 2003

indian movies kahan se a gayein...topic tu ydakh ke bare main hai...whkhan i was talking with umair not youuuuuuuuu..beech main bolne ki zarurut nahi...larai karni hai kahien aur karo
Posted 06 Dec 2003

talk aby yeh dil aapka hua not indian moviesssssssssssssssssssss specially pkailion en whkhan two fighters
Posted 06 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic