WHO HAs Seen YDAKH

2120 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
IMAN

Total Posts: 443

You guyz i really want to know what did u guys think about the movie yeh dil app ka howa..i've just recently seen it and OMG....i hated it i mean we get to see these kind of movies in india already u know...i heard from so many friends that it;s really good and i badly wanted to see it but i knew there was gonna be nothing special in it i mean jis ka end he acha na ho tu wo movie kasey achi lagey gi....the ending was reall dumb i mean someone tell jawed shikh why the hell does babar ali die WHAT did he do it was all ...saleem (chand) fault babar dind't do nothing chand should've killed him own self and then when babar dies sana is smiling omg...pure stupidity....oska bhai margaya hai aur wo begerat hans rahi hai...lolzz..have u guyz seen janasheen omg now THATS what u call good ending....our film industry will never learn how to make a good movie....i think punjabi movies r much better then urdu....chand is the one who brought babar if he didn;t then they were going to merry it was all his fault and maumer doesn't even say anything...lolz...funny...what do u guys think.. do u agree with me?
Posted 04 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic