I hate Ahmed

1519 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
IMAN

Total Posts: 443

I really don't like the model...ahmed is that his name i think it is...the guy in slakhaain....he looks like indian actor rahul dev...lolzz..there both scary but rahul is worse
Posted 05 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
who cares...
Posted 05 Dec 2003

shaby says
then you better go and get your eyes sorted out girl.
Posted 05 Dec 2003

well he is not that bad
Posted 05 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
IMAN said:

I really don't like the model...ahmed is that his name i think it is...the guy in slakhaain....he looks like indian actor rahul dev...lolzz..there both scary but rahul is worse

Give the guy a chance !!!
Watch the movie and see how he looks and performs , before giving your oppinion .
Posted 06 Dec 2003

IMAN says
u guys thing hes good lookin u have bad taste
Posted 06 Dec 2003

aSiMa says
i agree with iman he is ugly

you need to get YOUR eyes sorted out SHABI
even in an article it says ahmed is the worse model we
have give him a chance i can see it hes a loser and you'll      
know it to!!!
Posted 06 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
aSiMa said:

i agree with iman he is ugly

you need to get YOUR eyes sorted out SHABI
even in an article it says ahmed is the worse model we
have give him a chance i can see it hes a loser and you'll      
know it to!!!

In that case why is he top paid model in pakistan ?

I think we need to see him on screen before making comments !!!
Posted 06 Dec 2003

aSiMa says
iv'e seen him on screen he is nothing aur hamery pakistan ka kya kehna hai wo tu har newcomer ko top mein charah deyta hai
Posted 06 Dec 2003

shaby says
y has he been winning all the model awards left, right to center then.
Posted 06 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
whose ahmed??
Posted 06 Dec 2003

scotchtape says
i like him!
Posted 06 Dec 2003

Jiya_k says
u guys just cant say like that he is ugly....ALlah made him....dont be mean u guyS...!!!!!
Posted 06 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
to indian inspired people,why u people have bad feeling of pakistani models and pakistani product?
Lux international Co. has given a award for aHMAD,will us see a body structure,he is a body builder and smart..and we should wait 'Salakhain' in Eid-ul-Azha'.
Posted 06 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
To indian inspired people,why u people have bad feeling of pakistani models and pakistani product?
Lux international Co. has given a award for aHMAD,will us see a body structure,he is a good handsome and smart..and we should wait 'Salakhain' in Eid-ul-Azha'.
Posted 06 Dec 2003

Ahamd is kewl yaar...admit he hasnt got good face....butt see he's got style...dont u agree.. ...he looks really kewl with dashin mauscles....n how come u consider shahrukh and other indian pple kewl when they don have good faces.....just because they r famouse and got (so called) styles...
   c ya......
Posted 06 Dec 2003

IMAN says
shahrukh....doesn't have a good face....funny
is that what ur sayin
Posted 07 Dec 2003

aSiMa says

shahrukh is cute and bolly doesn't take bad faces in there movies if you guys noticed ahmed is not goodlooking at all jis ka face hi acha na ho oski body ko kya karna hai !!!

well i think we should end this topic that's true that allah made everyone but its natural if see someone not that good looking you just say
how do i lock this topic lolz

and iman i got the pic you send me of yours and damn girl you are pretty aSiMa37962.1453935185
Posted 07 Dec 2003

shaby says
omg srk is sooo ugly is face is a joke.

Posted 07 Dec 2003

IMAN says
shaby said:

omg srk is sooo ugly is face is a joke.

U know what U r STUPID u like ahmed but u don't like shahrukh....who is a superstar and is really attractive ....u make me LAUGH..hahahaha...F_U_N_N_Y

By the way what r u m/f ?? if ur a male then ur jealous if ur a female then GOD help U..

His face is a joke that y ppl all over the world know him n watch his movies...what part of his face makes u laugh ???

I have 2 say i would LOVE to see ur FACE!!!IMAN37962.2057638889
Posted 07 Dec 2003

aSiMa says

Iman iv'e been hearing shaby's bullshi** the guy is sooooo stupid shahrukh is superstar as iman said and your a dumb nerdaSiMa37962.2079282407
Posted 07 Dec 2003

shaby says
asima your are the dumb sh*t and yes he is a superstar thats y every one considers him good looking but his face is even worser then yours.
Posted 07 Dec 2003

shaby says
iman was your dad and mum on drugs wen they gave birth to you if not they must be some dumb sh*ts to give birth to an idiot like you.

Posted 07 Dec 2003

shaby says
ahmed has been winning all the model awards not because he is famous or a superstar cos he is goodlooking.

srk has star power yes starpower thats y every one likes him. he is a superstar and popular all over the world but the fact is he is dam ugly.
Posted 07 Dec 2003

IMAN says

and who r u A prince show me ur damn pic eh....i bet ur uglier then him   n don't put my mom n dad in this
Posted 07 Dec 2003

shaby says
imam hows ur ugly face y dont you put your sh*t face in here and we'll see or sh*t i forgot your computer wont be able to handle that ugly face and crash.poor lil' girl

and as for my face goes i am and i like the way i am and that why i have so many girl friends. and i am fine as long as the girls are fine with me.
Posted 07 Dec 2003

aSiMa says

YOOO relax now shaby ur gettin tooo mad
your stupid enough to put her mom and dad in this you do not have manners or what whatever you said to her goes same FOR YOU she dind't even say anything and your getting all f**ked up are YOU on drugs right now and its not because he is SUPERSTAR you IDIOT you need to get a life iman forget him don't type nth here anymore or else the guy is goin to exploDE lolololzzzzz
Posted 07 Dec 2003

IMAN says
shut the hell up if you say anything now
your budd ugly if shahrukh is ugly why is he in MOVIESS
Posted 07 Dec 2003

shaby says
you ugly freek

y is srk in movies if he is ugly well then you tell me y is ahmed in movies if he is ugly to.

u have a f**ked up brain is well not just a face.

this is wat the ugly iman said

shut the hell up if you say anything now
your budd ugly if shahrukh is ugly why is he in MOVIESS

go learn english before you write and stop saying bud bud like typical indians.
Posted 07 Dec 2003

lolzzz @ iman, shabby and asima...hey y u guyz have fighting yaaar....u dont have to be dat serious at all....moviez are fun...n u guyzzz gotta have fun rather gettin mad ova petty issues.....
I think Sharukh isnt beautiful at all...he is in moviez just coz of his so called star power and glamour...
n see...don't u guyz think make up can make a doggy look well...lolzzz....sharukh is jus like dat.....
    c ya................ PartTimeLuver37962.5433796296
Posted 07 Dec 2003

IMAN says
PartTimeLuver said:

lolzzz @ iman, shabby and asima...hey y u guyz have fighting yaaar....u dont have to be dat serious at all....moviez are fun...n u guyzzz gotta have fun rather gettin mad ova petty issues.....
I think Sharukh isnt beautiful at all...he is in moviez just coz of his so called star power and glamour...
n see...don't u guyz think make up can make a doggy look well...lolzzz....sharukh is jus like dat.....
    c ya................

very funny...u tell me achi shakal kya hai...u guyz r saying as no one has a real beauty okay fine shahrukh is not that goodlookin okay i'll agree but my friend he is WAY BETTER LOOKIN THEN AHMED!!! shahrukh ko tu log dehk ney jatey hain AHmed ko kaun cinema mein dehk na jaiy ga nOT me
Posted 07 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic