cards close to their respective chests

3559 views 14 replies
Reply to Topic
mmogogirl

Total Posts: 0

At a media conference earlier today, Take-Two president Karl Slatoff said that the company's studios—2K and Rockstar Games—are tempering their enthusiasm for Nintendo's Switch console (via GameSpot)."With any new hardware   NBA 2K MT

there is always an element of 'wait and see,' and the install base is going to drive a lot [of Take-Two's level of support]," he said. "We're very intrigued and excited about it.   Buy NBA 2K MT     The Nintendo folks I think are making a great effort to reach out to third-party developers, which I think is fantastic."Take-Two studios have Switch projects in development, but are playing cards close to their respective chests

until they're ready to share concrete details."I would say we're very optimistic and they're good partners," Slatoff said in regard to Nintendo. "We're excited to work with them in     Cheap NBA 2K MT   the future on it."Nintendo will announce a price—which could be as low as $250 if a leaked Toys R Us ad can be believed—and exact launch date

Posted 24 Feb 2017

Reply to Topic