What do u think lollywood needs now?

4646 views 53 replies
Reply to Topic
Hoppo

Total Posts: 218

Well lollywood is geting there with all these big budget movies and high quality stuff .
What I think they need is more new actors.The main actors are ok and the new comers but need to boost the industry with lots new faces.You see the same actors in nearly every film!! But all that will change.
Also as they say we got no international market which needs to be sorted out this will give lollywood another boost up.
So what do u guys n gals think?
Posted 12 Dec 2003

paki lion says
they should kick out peoples like saima! they should use new fresh faces both males and females..a lots of money to invest in the latest equipment..they should also study moviez like bollywood/hollywood movies..as most of pakistani movies has the same the story ( a villain always looks angry, holds gun, abuses, girls and boys fall in love)..and most of all..we should get rid off of some taboos..why not make a film about reality?like poverty, war, religious discrimination and stuff like that...
Posted 12 Dec 2003

shaby says
i agree we should first kick out saima, that should be step number 1.

wat else we need is more production companys which can make big budget films like paragon pictures.
Posted 12 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
shaby said:

wat else we need is more production companys which can make big budget films like paragon pictures.

When they made a big budget film (LP) a film worth watching , and released it nationly in UK ,did you support it , sadly no .

So what we also need is people who can put their money where their mouth is .

Lets reward our film industry when it makes the effort ,instead of just talking what they should be doing and meanwhile watching bollysh*t .
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
MONEY that's wat lolly needs..
Posted 13 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
SRK_FANATIC said:

Obviously not your money !!!

you bollysh*t supporter !!!!
Posted 13 Dec 2003

shaby says
whkhan1 said:

shaby said:

When they made a big budget film (LP) a film worth watching , and released it nationly in UK ,did you support it , sadly no .

Lets reward our film industry when it makes the effort ,instead of just talking what they should be doing and meanwhile watching bollysh*t .

actully u bullsh*ter i saw the movie today in southall
Posted 13 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
shaby said:

whkhan1 said:

shaby said:

actully u bullsh*ter i saw the movie today in southall

In that case I APOLOGIZE !!!!

Welldone I am realy proud of you !!!

Thanks for supporting lolly...........
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
well ofcourse i'm gona support which i think is the best...but if u have ne probs u dont type sh!t on the net, cuz internet can't fight u back dawg...
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
whkhan1 said:

SRK_FANATIC said:

Obviously not your money !!!

you bollysh*t supporter !!!!
   hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahh
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
whkhan1 said:

i agree.

2 add 2 that...lollywood's problem in my opinion: two groups (public and industry) not owning up 2 their mistakes. the solution lies in one group admitting they're @ fault, and then going from there...

ridding lollywood of talent is not a solution in my opinion. its the dumbest idea i've heard.

another (more realistic) solution is 2 get better equipment 4 improved quality. thats all lollywood fans want....quality. its the one common complaint heard among sane lollywood fans.

NFAKFan37968.4431481482
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Hoppo says
Hey
hey
stop fighting u lot.And u saima haters what have u got against her? She is a good actress even tough she is getting old and shaggs syed noor!!!
Shes a dirty cow still But I forgive her for such a nice film lp so shut up every one.
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
they need to get rid of tat old cameras first
Posted 13 Dec 2003

rrkky says
..sanam41137968.8521412037
Posted 13 Dec 2003

rrkky says
...sanam41137968.8525
Posted 13 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
rrkky said:

It's about culture ?
What are you talking about you sh*t for brains .

Their is no indian culture in your movies !!!

They are all cheap copies of hollywood movies and culture !!!

$Million in one weekend ?
You live in a dream world !!!

sanam41137968.8528472222
Posted 13 Dec 2003

paki lion says
...sanam41137968.8531597222
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says

ricky....don't start. sanam41137968.8533680556
Posted 13 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
LALLAALALLA!!!.....HERE WE GO AGAIN!....DONT MAKE ME START AGAIN!! PEOPLE!.....ALL OFFF U...CALM DOWN!..RELAX!...NO FIGHTIN PLZZ!!..MERA SAR!!!!
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Tight says
They Need me....
But for this they have to wait for two or three more years....until then they should hire some brilliant directors from PTV who will make world class movies in small budget....there is no need to waste heavy budgets with so called directors like syed noor and hasan askari...yeah i know they are best available right now but.......u know they are.....errrrr
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
one more offensive reply over here n this topic will be locked n gone in trash Peace ppl Peace...
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
~*~tsk tsk tsk~*~i knew u'r gonna say dat......
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
well why would i let somethin go which will start fights, some idiots here can't face the facts..kids these days...
Posted 14 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
SRK_FANATIC said:

well ofcourse i'm gona support which i think is the best...but if u have ne probs u dont type sh!t on the net, cuz internet can't fight u back dawg...

Well ofcourse u r , born without a brain , that is .
Loyality to poor people of u r country would'nt mean anything to you .
By supporting lollywood you would be helping them .
sorry....maybe I am expecting too much from you....if you had a brain I wouldn't need to explain this to you .
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
yes u can call me a brainless genius...
Posted 14 Dec 2003

paki lion says
SRK_FANATIC said:

yes u can call me a brainless genius...

dont bow down ur head for indians like ffm do..and firs found out the cause why the fight started then blame us ok!whkhan is right loyality means nothing for u!paki lion37969.5265162037
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Hoppo says
WHATEVER U LOT
I AGREE WITH WHKHAN1 THEY CHEAP VERSIONS OF HOLLYWOOD MOVIES
Posted 14 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
common man... bollywood rocks. thats it... i hav no probs if ya say lolly is great.. but bolly is a great giant too.
Posted 14 Dec 2003

i think ppl r rite, lollywood should gt new actors and saima is a gud actress though but we dont need her naymore bcuz she is too old to be in movies, and its best to get new actreses like amina haq saira chaudhry or any other models like sadia imam, ya rite now theres only few actress like zara&vina+mehr and i dont know, anyways lollywood is kina improving and should improve more by the time.GET GOOD ACTORS AND GOOD CAMRAS AND COLOUR!!!!
RITE GUYZZZ
Posted 15 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
welcome here.
Posted 15 Dec 2003

well mr death is partialy rite well bolly is giant i agree but am sorry to say that these days there is no originallity in indian movies i mean they r making copy movies infact some times even the scenes r similar too for example QAYYAMAT starring ajay devgan was a poor copy of hollywood flick ROCK they even copied the scenes on the other hand we r working on original subjects for instance LAAJ is true story LP is original story ydakh and many more although bolly is technically very strong i accept.
Posted 15 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic