reema he beuty queen

6416 views 51 replies
Reply to Topic
shaby

Total Posts: 1287

Lollywood Superstar Reema holds" Beauty Queen" award presented to her at the 23rd Annual Bolan Awards in Lahore December 8, 2003

Posted 12 Dec 2003

Jiya_k says
usko lahore waley hi beauty queen ka award dai Saktey hain
Posted 12 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
what can we say?! we have taste jiya!

a well-deserved award, as the pics CLEARLY show.
Posted 12 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
jiya_k said:

hahahahahahahaahhaaaha lolz...jiya...
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Jiya_k says
u have a bad taste..sorry to say....NKFAn...i guess i'm better than her....and abt the clear pic...lol..no comments...
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
u're better than reema?! not sure what that means exactly, but if u mean u look better than her, why not put your money where your mouth is, and show us a pic of urself?! lol. let US be the judge.......
Posted 13 Dec 2003

kia bat hai kia baat haichaudhary65537968.455162037
Posted 13 Dec 2003

reema lolly wood ki best actress hai
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Hoppo says
GO ON NFAKFAN U TELL THESE STUPID PPL WHOS BOSS THATS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'am?! lol.
Posted 13 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
jiya_k said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH JIYA!!!
Posted 13 Dec 2003

shaby says
she is quite old but stil very beutiful

she was very very very beutiful when she was young.
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
i don' get it.....wheneva some post a comment hea.....u guys get all emotional.....y is dat?/...
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
whose getting emotional!?
Posted 13 Dec 2003

SibS says
sick female ,there r 1000s better than her ,look at her face so old ,my mom looks better than her:P
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
NFAKFan said:

whose getting emotional!?

ahem ahem,.....no comments...:P
Posted 14 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. cut gal....yours truly is not gettin' emotional. i was simply askin' a question/replyin' 2 jiya's comment. isn't that what DISCUSSION boards r 4?
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
didn't i said.....no comments.......lolz.....:p
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Jiya_k says
look wut Sibs wrote....he thinks his mom is better and i guess he is saying it right.....Sibs yaar i think im better then her ..even in jB all the girls r better looking then her i bet.......moti aik tu, uper se punjabi..dance nahi hota mujrah hota hai....itni sari kharabiyan hai kia kia boloon!!?!?
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Jiya_k says
NkFAn...hatt gaii na ?!?! sorry bhai !!
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
jiya_k said:

uper se punjabi......

well.....u shudn't hav said dat....jiya....
Posted 14 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
jiya_k said:

look wut Sibs wrote....he thinks his mom is better and i guess he is saying it right.....Sibs yaar i think im better then her ..even in jB all the girls r better looking then her i bet.......moti aik tu, uper se punjabi..dance nahi hota mujrah hota hai....itni sari kharabiyan hai kia kia boloon!!?!?

.........and I'M getting emotional, cute gal (jiya's comment)??? lol.

btw jiya.....better be careful with them retarded comments like the one u just made abt reema bein' punjabi.....

look....she won an award. end of story. u might think she's ugly...but the award proves otherwize. why does where she got the award from (lahore) matter? why does her being punjabi matter? i'm just curious here...NFAKFan37969.4353125
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
lolz....i kno...dat was a stupid comment...& ya shud get emotional... ...enewayz....i personally don' care ....abt who she is & where she's frm.....
Posted 14 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
right. all that matters is that she deserves the award. lol.
Posted 15 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
oh god......lolz
Posted 16 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
common cute gal....dont hate the playa (reema)...hate the game (cause theres no competition). lol. (j/k). NFAKFan37971.3588194444
Posted 16 Dec 2003

scotchtape says

Posted 16 Dec 2003

Reema rules....
Posted 16 Dec 2003

umair16 says
reema did derserve the award. . . just look at her shes been in the industrie for more the 10 years and still looks good

Posted 17 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
that, my friend, is a NICE pic. and same with the 5th one posted by scotchtape.....
Posted 17 Dec 2003

IMAN says
umair16 said:

reema did derserve the award. . . just look at her shes been in the industrie for more the 10 years and still looks good

. shes pretty
Posted 22 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic