Packers will retire the legendary quarterback Fahl's No. 4 shirt

611 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
Borum

Total Posts: 0

According to ESPN news, Green Bay Packers will be officially retired this season, the legendary quarterback Brett - Favre (Brett Favre) No. 4 Cheap Football Jerseys, in addition, Fafu will also be officially selected Packers Hall of Fame.

It is reported that the Packers and Faffe I will be in the United States time Monday afternoon held a press conference to announce the news. Unfortunately, Faffe I will not be able to attend the conference, he will be by telephone to the vast number of packaging workers fans personally announced the news.

Just a month ago, Packer Chairman Mark Murphy also made it clear that the team will not retire in this season Faffe's jersey, he also pointed out that Faffe I worry that this will cause the fans dissatisfaction.

Then, Favre himself denied the words of the President http://www.cheapjerseybreeze.com. "I have heard that I am very worried, but I want to tell you that this is not true. I am not worried, because you can not please everyone. I think I am Green Bay Packers 16 years of hard work can explain everything "I really have played for the other teams, but I think I should be remembered as a packer player by the world.I think I am a real packer To say that I am not the first player to play a different team. "

Fife has a brilliant career for 20 years. He debuted at the Atlanta Falcons, and in the second year he came to Green Bay Packers, opening his legendary career. Faffe came to the Packers in the fourth game for the first time on behalf of the packer, starting from the game, he occupied the Packers starting quarterback position for up to 16 seasons, until the 08 season to leave. In the Packers' 16 seasons, Faffe made the team a top team. He led to get 8 sub-championship, 5 times into the League final, 2 times into the Super Bowl, and won the 31st Super Bowl trophy Football Jerseys For Sale. In addition, Faye by virtue of their excellent performance, has been elected for three consecutive years the Associated Press Most Valuable Player Award. This record, so far no one can break.

Fife's controversy may be before the start of the 08-09 season, when everyone thought that Faffe will retire in the packer to perfectly end their career, the 39-year-old Faffe unexpectedly choose to go away New York , Joined the New York Jets fleet. After just a season in the jet, Faffe came to the ice and snow of Minneapolis, and eventually announced his retirement in the Vikings. Perhaps, that is, the last three years, has become the hearts of Fife and Packers fans forever gap.

But in any case, Faffe will be his career the best 16 years dedicated Green Bay Packers, and for the town to bring a Super Bowl trophy. 6 years ago, when he left the anger has long vanished, leaving the packaging workers fans of the legendary quarterback infinite thoughts and admiration. Perhaps, with the way the jersey http://www.cheapjerseybreeze.com retired, just right to express their understanding of Fa Fu and thanks.
Posted 04 May 2017

Reply to Topic