diffrence between love and friendship

2419 views 62 replies
Reply to Topic
rao_buddy

Total Posts: 1046

now we have to talk about diffrence about love and frindship i think friendship is more strong as compared to love coz friendship cant break but love break again and again frinds r evergreen but lovers r dull friends r faithful but lovers r mean spirited wt u think?
Posted 24 Dec 2003

SibS says
making friendhship is simple. but u should know when u want them & when u have to let go them .
naaaaaaaa its all crap that frienship never breaks , it all breaks , and so does luv ,it breaks like ice.
SO BOTH FRIENDSHIP AND LUV ARE GOODFOR NOTHING.
Posted 24 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
sibs nice view mens no one has real value may u prrove it?
Posted 25 Dec 2003

Sample says
Love cost you alot more than friendship believe me
Posted 25 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
nice sample but question i still there
Posted 25 Dec 2003

I think friendship is less demanding then love
In love we demand and in friendship we sacrifiesqueen victoria37980.4884027778
Posted 25 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
i think queen today love is not hit coz there is no true meaning of love
Posted 25 Dec 2003

SibS says
i dun belive in both................... both r usless and waste of time , make friends,but make sure that they dont use u up,and these days u dont find any trustable friends.and so is luv, kya luv and frienship yaar,,,,,,think of something better .............waste of time i think.
Posted 25 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
oh sibs so rude i know both r useless 4 many but useful for lot off
Posted 25 Dec 2003

SibS says
rao_buddy said:

oh sibs so rude i know both r useless 4 many but useful for lot off

maybe ya , iam sorry if i was rude,but i just said from my expericence,cause i had a big downfall from both of them, each individual has their on way of interacation.
so it depends on them how to establish a long time friendship and luv relationships
Posted 25 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
sorry 4 u sibs but panchon ingiaalain barabr nahi hotten
Posted 25 Dec 2003

rao_buddy said:

i think queen today love is not hit coz there is no true meaning of love

do u know its meaning???????????
Posted 26 Dec 2003

love aur friendship ka farak kuch esa ha jesa marajuana aur cocane ka
Posted 26 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
tum jannaa chahtee ho queen waisa ajj kal tum bhi............
Posted 27 Dec 2003

Dr. Zafar says
i think boys first make girls friend & than after sometime they love her & atlast they try to marry them.............so frdship is the begining of love....
but remember love is more effective than frdship...
Posted 29 Dec 2003

rao_buddy said:

tum jannaa chahtee ho queen waisa ajj kal tum bhi............

baat poori karo na zara phir main jawab doon
Posted 30 Dec 2003

Dr. Zafar said:

i think boys first make girls friend & than after sometime they love her & atlast they try to marry them.............so frdship is the begining of love....
but remember love is more effective than frdship...

yess but when it is pure
Posted 30 Dec 2003

many freindship end up with love...but love end up in friendship...never heard it.
Posted 31 Dec 2003

hi friends
love is always to one and friendship to all . friends can be yours friend , sis , bros or parents , but love is to only one with whome you have promised to go even for death .
Posted 01 Jan 2004

rao_buddy says
queen vettori do u think that u r so mart dont be overrrrrrrrr and more more is that just shut up coz u r child hood problem
Posted 02 Jan 2004

$$dreams says
in frndship u accept ur frnds as they r u don't demand anything from ur frnd u don't expect much its frndship u behave the way u r but when it comes to love somehow ot the other u expect ur beloved to be the way u want them to, u demand a lot ,u want them to change sumhow bcoz u love them u also will to do anything for them, to change urselves bcoz u love u r ready to even compromise at times but in frndship u behave the way u r no questiion of expectations & all
Posted 06 Jan 2004

rao_buddy says
acha wah wah jee so funny
Posted 09 Jan 2004

slik chik says
wats so funny bout it/
its quite a nice comment actually!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
only frnship exits.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
BOTH DO! SHUR UP SHISHU,IM TRYNA PROOVE A POINT HER MAN
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
who is stooppppin ya.. go ahead..
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
i asm but ur interferin!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

sujal says
hi guyz...
i believe that frienship is the fist step of love.
what do u think????
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
YUP, AGREED, IT IS!
CUZ FIRST U GET FRIENDLY, THEN U GET LOVEY DOVEY! LOLZ!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
stupids
Posted 30 Jan 2004

price_asad says
AOA!!! every body
i m new,i saw this topic just now it is very intresting, resan of intresting that we should understand about the diffrece between love and Freindship and i m showing my point of views aobut love and freiendship.
Love is the powe which controls the world. It is something that can’t be defined but v all know that it exists. To love & 2 b loved is the greatest happiness in the world. Love is even stronger than fear & death. It is like a large box of chocolates: you take a chocolate but u never know what its taste is. Sometimes, it is pleasant & tasty but it might b the opposite. Love is the only illness which people don’t want to cure. It is a folly but it also makes our life different & more exciting bcaz this feeling is typical of each human being. Life without love is like a year without spring. Perhaps, love is just friendship plus physical closeness. It all depends on ur views.
Friendship controls our world too. For some people there is only one step between love & friendship. Friendship is necessary 4 surviving in our hard life. There are some things that you can’t tell ur beloved. U can share them only with ur friends bcaz they will support & advise you. However, friendship is a very controversial symbol. 4 example, Napoleon and Aristotle were both against friendship & love, perhaps because they make people easily vulnerable. There is a saying: “God, protect me from my friends and I will protect myself from my enemies without any help!” In spite of everything said, friendship takes an important place in our hearts and our lives will be just lost without it and love.
There isn’t a definite distinction between love and friendship. Perhaps it doesn’t exist or maybe it is specific for each human being. I don’t know what love and friendship are exactly but I do know that they are the most exciting feelings in our hard and short life.
it is defreence between LOVE & Friendship.
if u think that u r not Satisfy till now then u should tell me. Thanx
Asad Mushtaq
[email protected]price_asad38029.6688425926
Posted 12 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic