kal ho na ho vs ya dil app ka hoa

3338 views 56 replies
Reply to Topic
rao_buddy

Total Posts: 1046

oh is it surprizing topic but i tell u one thing that pk industry really works hard but oh when ever there is war between kal ho na ho and ya dil app ka hoa every one has same answer wt i that answer just reply that
Posted 25 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
no comparison
Posted 25 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
but ffm yar bollywood and lollywood just diffrence of l y so diffrense in movies
Posted 25 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
wat ever...
Posted 25 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
xactly!!
Posted 25 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
so try hard lollywood
Posted 25 Dec 2003

PLATONIC says
And The Winner Is .....>

~~ Yeah Dil Aap ka Hua ~~

Kamaz kam apni tu hai na !
Posted 26 Dec 2003

IMAN says
apni hai isley achi hai??

kal ho na ho ...way better
Posted 26 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
IMAN said:

If you were a real pak there would't be a competition !!!

Because you would't be watching bollysh*t !!!!!!!!

Thanks to your money they can afford to make better films !!!
Posted 26 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
yes but u always make money when u make something worthful for that money...
Posted 26 Dec 2003

YDAKH
Posted 26 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
i think tehr is no talk about its mine or others important is we r how far from bollywood
Posted 26 Dec 2003

there is no comparison b/w ydakh and kal ho na ho
Posted 26 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
SRK_FANATIC said:

Not true !!!

Jahil pak support anything bollysh*t produce !!!

Even the flop films that indian them self don't watch !!!

Yet they are reluctant to spend any money on lollywood !!!
Posted 26 Dec 2003

whkhan1 said:

SRK_FANATIC said:

Not true !!!

Jahil pak support anything bollysh*t produce !!!

Even the flop films that indian them self don't watch !!!

Yet they are reluctant to spend any money on lollywood !!!

how do you that they don't watch flop movies?
Posted 27 Dec 2003

whkhan1 said:

IMAN said:

If you were a real pak there would't be a competition !!!

Because you would't be watching bollysh*t !!!!!!!!

Thanks to your money they can afford to make better films !!!

yah like paki ppl don't watch indian films...lp release hui aur england paki boom dekh rahe they
Posted 27 Dec 2003

PLATONIC says
TWO interesting Facts that i would like to disclose here :

1: ydakh , was financed by an indian company though the name of some paki guy was used , plus the director was not only Sheikh Sahab but some indians did the direction work as well but silently , yes i know many of u are not going to believe , but yes this is true . Before ydakh , another movie whose name isnt in my mind , Yaar jis main Zara Sheikh nay debut kia tha , Shaan kay sath , Kashmir main shooting hui thi , subject bhi patriotism tha , that movie was also financed and co-directed by indians .

2: 2nd fact that i would like to revele is that india main flop movie wo nahin hoti jis ko koi bhi nahin dekhnay jata aur movie apna expense bhi poora nahin ker pati , balkay flop movie is that which dosnt fulfil the expectations of revenue , yaani estimated kamai say nechay rah jati hai . India main llog films kay fanatics hotay hain , they use to watch the movie even 4-5 times that they like , another interesting fact is that there is almost zero trend of watching the movies in home on vcr or vcd player , why ? 2 reasons aik ,jo maza bari screen ka hai wo chooti ka to nahin na , doo most of the indians cant afford vcrs and vcd players .
Posted 27 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
platonic said:

TWO interesting Facts that i would like to disclose here :

1: ydakh , was financed by an indian company though the name of some paki guy was used , plus the director was not only Sheikh Sahab but some indians did the direction work as well but silently , yes i know many of u are not going to believe , but yes this is true . Before ydakh , another movie whose name isnt in my mind , Yaar jis main Zara Sheikh nay debut kia tha , Shaan kay sath , Kashmir main shooting hui thi , subject bhi patriotism tha , that movie was also financed and co-directed by indians .

2: 2nd fact that i would like to revele is that india main flop movie wo nahin hoti jis ko koi bhi nahin dekhnay jata aur movie apna expense bhi poora nahin ker pati , balkay flop movie is that which dosnt fulfil the expectations of revenue , yaani estimated kamai say nechay rah jati hai . India main llog films kay fanatics hotay hain , they use to watch the movie even 4-5 times that they like , another interesting fact is that there is almost zero trend of watching the movies in home on vcr or vcd player , why ? 2 reasons aik ,jo maza bari screen ka hai wo chooti ka to nahin na , doo most of the indians cant afford vcrs and vcd players .

Your 2nd point is very intresting !!!

I am not sure of your first point ... I would need some proof first !!!

Posted 27 Dec 2003

welll uya DUH ppl kal ho na ho is way better even ydakh is gud but still more to improve luk at kal ho na ho's story u guyz are crazy damned cuz kal ho na ho is top #1 and better not mention it god!!!!!!!!1
Posted 27 Dec 2003

Rain Man says
on YDAPH it says Shashilal Nair maker of SRK's ONE 2 KA 4...

ne ways, can't support garbage...means lollywood...neither that u can force ne one...
Posted 27 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
its really surprize ka muqabla app na sakht kar dia any way true is that ka kal ho na ho is way better than ya dil app ka hoa before starting that topic my mind was to find out reasons of our filmindustry so far away from bollywood so plz commant on the reasons
Posted 27 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
I think kal ho na ho is only huge budget movie of superstar of bollywood that's a only difference which will be remain in future,we should not consider only budget.
Posted 27 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
KHNH RuLz

TOPIC FINIS
Posted 27 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
oh nice guys nice thoughts
Posted 27 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
Posted 27 Dec 2003

rao_buddy says
oh oh oh acha hoa but i think kal ho na ho not only big begat movie but also an out standing movie
Posted 28 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
rao_buddy said:

oh oh oh acha hoa but i think kal ho na ho not only big begat movie but also an out standing movie

Thankyou for your opponion - Mr. bollysh*t !!!

Have you watched LP yet ?

Or you too busy watching other thing !!!!

Posted 28 Dec 2003

whkhan1 tum indian films dekhte ho gey
Posted 28 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
shahrukh khan said:

whkhan1 tum indian films dekhte ho gey

Not a chance !!!
Posted 28 Dec 2003

Hmzzz oke well who knows
Posted 29 Dec 2003

shaby says
i have to admit khnh has an edge over it.

but lp is better then both.
Posted 29 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic