larki punjaban floped cos of saima in uk

3844 views 68 replies
Reply to Topic
shaby

Total Posts: 1287

there was recently a programe on ary digital about larki punjaban and ppl had to phone in.

well nearly 90% of all ppl that foned said they dident watch the movie because of saima.

most of the phone calls were really insulting saima and it was true but i think it was going to far.

even the host was laughting her head of at wat ppl were saying about saima.

the rest of the few ppl that watched larki punjaban said that it was an excellent film but saima spoiled it.

and then there 2 ppl that said saimas good.

now if it had a good lady the film could have been a massive hit in uk.
Posted 26 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
shaby said:

there was recently a programe on ary digital about larki punjaban and ppl had to phone in.

well nearly 90% of all ppl that foned said they dident watch the movie because of saima.

most of the phone calls were really insulting saima and it was true but i think it was going to far.

even the host was laughting her head of at wat ppl were saying about saima.

the rest of the few ppl that watched larki punjaban said that it was an excellent film but saima spoiled it.

and then there 2 ppl that said saimas good.

now if it had a good lady the film could have been a massive hit in uk.

Well SHABY brother all these people who didn't watch the movie are not realy qualified to give their oppinion !!!

They are just sad moaners who rubbish anything lollywood !!!

And support anything bollywood !!!!

I wasn't a big supporter of saima , till I saw her in LP !!!
Posted 27 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank you whkhan1. u've echoed my sentiments 2 a tee. altho i have not seen LP i have nothing but confidence in saima and her ability 2 turn in a good performance.
Posted 27 Dec 2003

ok watever but dis is not true they shold not look at actreess they should luk @da story dat is sooo untrue guyz cuz film cant be flop cuz of actress...ok got it and ya dis is iram, not ayesha shes watching kal ho na ho....ya later
Posted 27 Dec 2003

shabby ur a sick man if akshay khanna can act wid madhuri why not saima wid shamyl and let me tell u one thing that she is the best actress without any doubt.
Posted 27 Dec 2003

saima ki waja se hit nahi hui syed noor ki direction en story.
Posted 27 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
ok...pasand apni apni..
if uk people dont like saima,here a lot of pakistani viewer like saima acting.Nothing to worry.
Lets see here
Posted 27 Dec 2003

ya shaby film hit ho gayee bollysh*t dekhen gayee hoon gey
Posted 27 Dec 2003

hero ke saath new herione rakh lete, aunty ko us ke palay daal diya tha. bechara shamil
Posted 27 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
i heard a lot abt tis saima.. can someone post her image.
Posted 27 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
mr.death saima image not worth watching but only movies.
Posted 27 Dec 2003

shaby says
she looked much better in lp then her earlier films but still looks old.

she could have actully played a better role in lp like some ones mum and let zara shiek or some one good play the main role.
Posted 27 Dec 2003

paki lion says
shaby said:

she looked much better in lp then her earlier films but still looks old.

she could have actully played a better role in lp like some ones mum and let zara shiek or some one good play the main role.

exactly!she is damn too old..even i dont want to watch lp coz of saima..if zara sheikh or somebody younger looking lady played the main role i would watch it...
Posted 28 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
same comment here..
Posted 28 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
if anybody doesn't like saima.....then don't watch lp. end of story. but u will be missing out on a great movie 4 a real stupid reason.
Posted 28 Dec 2003

well....i used to hate saima..but now started lovin her...she has amazingly reduced her belly n lookin really pretty in LP...
Posted 28 Dec 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

if anybody doesn't like saima.....then don't watch lp. end of story. but u will be missing out on a great movie 4 a real stupid reason.

what stupid reason!!!!! if u like saima it doesn't means we have to like saima too ok!

i have a question for u..assume a pakistani director made a high quality movie, wid good story, good musci, sounds etc etc..and the lead heroine is always naked in this movie would u watch it? I THINK EVEN IF THE STORY IS EXCELLENT U WONT WATCH IT DUE TO THE HEROINE...THE SAME WID US..MAYBE LP HAS GOOD AND EXCELLENT QUALITY WE WONT WATCH IT DUE TO SAIMA...SO THINK BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING OK!
Posted 28 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
NFAKFan said:

I agree 100% !!!!!

Most of these moaners are bollysh*t worshippers !!!

Who adore hindu midgets that look like ten year olds !!!

They wouldn't apperciate a woman like SAIMA who is tall and slim in LP !!!
Posted 28 Dec 2003

paki lion says
whkhan1 said:

NFAKFan said:

I agree 100% !!!!!

Most of these moaners are bollysh*t worshippers !!!

Who adore hindu midgets that look like ten year olds !!!

They wouldn't apperciate a woman like SAIMA who is tall and slim in LP !!!
hey hey what are u saying????? if we have to proof that we are proud paksitani does it means we have to appreciate every paki moviez???a proud indian even has comments about their moviez why cant we paksitanis have comments about our own moviez??? stay in ur limit dont create hatred among pakistanis..everybody has his likes or dislikes..and its everyone his opinion about some subject wether u agree or not, u must respect each other!

our paksitani jawans fight against the enemies and save our country does it means that we are not pakistanis??? u dont have to like or do everything for pakistani to be a patriotic pakistani! paki lion37983.7968634259
Posted 28 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

what stupid reason!!!!! if u like saima it doesn't means we have to like saima too ok!

i have a question for u..assume a pakistani director made a high quality movie, wid good story, good musci, sounds etc etc..and the lead heroine is always naked in this movie would u watch it? I THINK EVEN IF THE STORY IS EXCELLENT U WONT WATCH IT DUE TO THE HEROINE...THE SAME WID US..MAYBE LP HAS GOOD AND EXCELLENT QUALITY WE WONT WATCH IT DUE TO SAIMA...SO THINK BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING OK!

u give me headaches paki lion. lol.

did i say, ANYWHERE IN MY POST that u guys have 2 like saima??? READ PROPERLY MAN.

as 4 u're little example...you're right. i would not watch that movie due to the heroine and her nudity - a valid reason. whats your valid reason for not watching LP? saima's not naked in it.

if people decide to NOT watch the movie just because saima's in it, its a stupid reason. i don't like shamyl khan as a hero next 2 the great saima, but i'll watch anyways. i'm not as retarded as some. NFAKFan37983.8436342593
Posted 28 Dec 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

I AM NOT WATCHING LP COZ SAIMA IS SOOOOO FAT AND UGLY!

u give me headaches paki lion. lol.

did i say, ANYWHERE IN MY POST that u guys have 2 like saima??? READ PROPERLY MAN.

as 4 u're little example...you're right. i would not watch that movie due to the heroine and her nudity - a valid reason. whats your valid reason for not watching LP? saima's not naked in it.

if people decide to NOT watch the movie just because saima's in it, its a stupid reason. i don't like shamyl khan as a hero next 2 the great saima, but i'll watch anyways. i'm not as retarded as some.
Posted 28 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
urdu movie declared and a lot of punjabi used..it's a cheating from viewers.I think this movie should declare punjabi movie and only should release in punjab.
Because this will not survive in karachi,that's a big reason of not watching.
I am considering 'SALAKHAIN'.
Posted 28 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
ydakh said:

urdu movie declared and a lot of punjabi used..it's a cheating from viewers.I think this movie should declare punjabi movie and only should release in punjab.

Even though I think all pak movies should be made in our national language URDU !!!

Please - YDAKH - go and watch the movie , punjabi is only used for sikh characters !!!

You will be missing a great film !!!

All of us need to support this superb film !!!

I promise you , you won't be diappointed !!!

After watching the film if you still disagree , I will send you enough money to buy ten movie tickets !!!!
Posted 28 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
whkhan1 said:

ydakh said:

Even though I think all pak movies should be made in our national language URDU !!!

Please - YDAKH - go and watch the movie , punjabi is only used for sikh characters !!!

You will be missing a great film !!!

All of us need to support this superb film !!!

I promise you , you won't be diappointed !!!

After watching the film if you still disagree , I will send you enough money to buy ten movie tickets !!!!

I know whkhan it's quality movie I have seen song trailer many times in tv...ticket wali baat pay
Posted 29 Dec 2003

shaby says
punjabi suxxxx
Posted 29 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
shaby said:

punjabi suxxxx

careful shabby. it doesn't suck.
Posted 29 Dec 2003

golimaro says
u accept it or not fact is fact saima is 2old to b a heroine
Posted 07 Jan 2004

golimaro says
its the hero heroine who r main attraction in a movie heroine should b accptable at least if not perfect nobody wants to see a 40 sala aurat as 'larki' with a young n dashing shamyl
Posted 09 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
did u ever stop 2 think that some people don't want 2 see a 'dashing' shamyl with a classy vetran like saima? lol. shaan or maummar would've been better.
Posted 09 Jan 2004

IMAN says
It's not juss Saima guyz...
shmyal also looked bad.

IMAN37998.8519907407
Posted 12 Jan 2004

well what ever u say guyz movie is a flopp its already out from 2 theaters in karachi and only running in one empy theater and will be out soon from there as well and u all have to accept it that sayed noor is failed to make a quality movie.
Posted 14 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic