Businesses

1937 views 48 replies
Reply to Topic
PartTimeLuver

Age: 122
Total Posts: 287
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
well..lastest abt which movi is earnin how much is..
COMMANDOSet a new record of collectin 1 karore 35 lacs in first 5 days
LADKI PUNJABAN in UKdid a buziness of 111,000 pounds in UK in its first week
LADKI PUNJABAN in Pakhas collected 1 carore 10 lacs in its first four dayz and it's not over yet....it's gonna be huge hit and expected to set new records....
QAYAMATmade 11 lacs and can't be seen anywhere now..
PAPOO LAHORIAstill some cinemas showin dis punjabi movie ..can be called an average movie with a business of Rs. 1 karores so far...
(all dis information has been taken from Tv programe Chalo Lollywood)PartTimeLuver37984.8584606481
Posted 29 Dec 2003

thats gr8 news it means syed noor rocks rite
Posted 29 Dec 2003

yea he rules lollywood rite now...
Posted 29 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
but which tv channal 'Chaloo lollywood'
Posted 29 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
how much 111,000pound in ruppeess..anybody correct calcuation?
Posted 29 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
way 2 go sayed noor!
..........and way 2 go naseebo!! i wanna see pappu lahoriya. lol.
Posted 29 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
ydakh said:

how much 111,000pound in ruppeess..anybody correct calcuation?



Well YDAKH ...bruve ...

£111,000 = over 11 crore PAK Rup !!!!

That's not bad going !!!!
Posted 30 Dec 2003

shaby says
111,000pound that is just over 1 crore

whkhan get your calculations right.
Posted 30 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
shaby said:

111,000pound that is just over 1 crore

whkhan get your calculations right.



No Mr. SHABY...you get your calc right !!!

£1 = 100 rup .

£1000 * 100 = 100,000 ( 1 lakh pak rup ) .

£10,000 * 100 = 1,000,000 ( 1 crore pak rup ) .
Posted 30 Dec 2003

shaby says
whkhan you are very dumb.

wat skool did u go to. if you did that is.

£1 = 100 rup .

£1000 * 100 = 100,000 ( 1 lakh pak rup ) .

you are right up 2 there but wen you move from elementry skool to high skool you will learn the next bit.

100 LACKS EQUALS 1 CRORE. WHICH IS 10 MILLION RUPEES.

AND EQUALS 100,000 POUNDS.
Posted 30 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
it means,both pak and uk biz of lp is almost equal,it's not disaster.
Posted 30 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
shaby said:

whkhan you are very dumb.

wat skool did u go to. if you did that is.

£1 = 100 rup .

£1000 * 100 = 100,000 ( 1 lakh pak rup ) .

you are right up 2 there but wen you move from elementry skool to high skool you will learn the next bit.

100 LACKS EQUALS 1 CRORE. WHICH IS 10 MILLION RUPEES.

AND EQUALS 100,000 POUNDS.




Wrong again MR. SHABY !!!

Million = crore .

1,000,000 = 1 crore .

£10,000 * 100 = 1,000,000 ( 1 crore pak rup )
Posted 30 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
Mr.shaby & whkhan1



let' see

1.........0......0........0........0........0......0......0

unit ten hund thous tenthous lakh mill tenmill

1 million = 10lakh (whkhan I think u mistaken again and agian)

10,000000 this is 1 crore
u decide gently
ydakh37985.717962963
Posted 30 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
whkhan1 said:

shaby said:

whkhan you are very dumb.

wat skool did u go to. if you did that is.

£1 = 100 rup .

£1000 * 100 = 100,000 ( 1 lakh pak rup ) .

you are right up 2 there but wen you move from elementry skool to high skool you will learn the next bit.

100 LACKS EQUALS 1 CRORE. WHICH IS 10 MILLION RUPEES.

AND EQUALS 100,000 POUNDS.







Wrong again MR. SHABY !!!

Million = crore .

1,000,000 = 1 crore .

£10,000 * 100 = 1,000,000 ( 1 crore pak rup )



c'mon whkhan .. .MILLION = 10 lakhs .... KIYA NA ... yeh bhi nahi pata .. .1 million is equal to 10 lakhs
Posted 30 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
ydakh said:

Mr.shaby & whkhan1



let' see

1.........0......0........0........0........0......0......0

unit ten hund thous tenthous lakh mill tenmill

1 million = 10lakh (whkhan I think u mistaken again and agian)

10,000000 this is 1 crore
u decide gently




yaps rite
Posted 30 Dec 2003

woteva yaar... forget it...
just say first week business of of the movie in pak and uk is almost equal.n its not a flop at all......
Posted 30 Dec 2003

it's a huge hit actually
Posted 30 Dec 2003

ydakh said:

but which tv channal 'Chaloo lollywood'


PTV
Posted 30 Dec 2003

its a disaster and it will be a disaster in karachi for sure cuz of too much use of panjabi language in the movie movie cost 8 carores and till now it has earn 2 to 3 carores inculding uk and pak boxofice and i dont think that it would recover its cost.
Posted 30 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
but this biz is first week of uk...and today's 1 month in uk..I dont know...same business or decrease.
Posted 30 Dec 2003

shaby says
but it hasnet stayed in the uk for the whole month.

its been in and out.

and the reason for it is because its a diesaster in uk.

earning just 50,000 pounds which is 50 lacks in rupees.

Posted 30 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
and shaby WHAT BIZ of YDAKH in first week?
Posted 30 Dec 2003

shaby said:

but it hasnet stayed in the uk for the whole month.

its been in and out.

and the reason for it is because its a diesaster in uk.

earning just 50,000 pounds which is 50 lacks in rupees.


wot iz ur information source....in pakistan it is being said that it has been a huge hit in UK and even earned more than YDAKH in uk
Posted 31 Dec 2003

charizmatic said:

its a disaster and it will be a disaster in karachi for sure cuz of too much use of panjabi language in the movie movie cost 8 carores and till now it has earn 2 to 3 carores inculding uk and pak boxofice and i dont think that it would recover its cost.


hey dont call it a disaster...its a super hit for sure...just watch some lollywood based tv programmes ...u will get the fact....and see the business i mentioned is of just first 3 1/2 dayzz (lolz)....its gonna earn a lot...dont get other pple disappointed abt it....u are makin pple not to see the movie actually...so stop makin such statements and wait for a little while until its final reports come..
hang looose.....
Posted 31 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
Yes I agree with you PARTTIMELUVER !!!

I wish these people would stop forcasting disaster and gloom !!!

And wait for facts !!!!
Posted 31 Dec 2003

whkhan1 said:

Yes I agree with you PARTTIMELUVER !!!

I wish these people would stop forcasting disaster and gloom !!!

And wait for facts !!!!


yeah rite said..
Posted 31 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
well,opinions r till now divided about lp,I am confused
Posted 31 Dec 2003

well there is only one guy who says lp is a disaster....how come u r so confused when everybuddy havin seen this movie says its a good one...
Posted 01 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
I am confused with biz two diffirent biz report,nodoubt 90% viewers comments r so positive...
Posted 01 Jan 2004

two reports....wot does the other report say...???
Posted 01 Jan 2004

well every one has its own opinion but i am certainly disspointed after watching lp
Posted 01 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic