Love marriage is good ore no

2047 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
sona_munda

Total Posts: 4

Hello dears friend s only like a searching question all chat room s and all that net say only love marriage can you tell me love marriage is good ore no but i like arrange marriage can i right may be any why tell me your mind ok so thanx like a good think
Posted 05 Jan 2004

$$dreams says
love marriage is good for those who really love each other & feels committed towards each other.i mean love shd be real it shdn't be just attraction & two people decide to get married & spend their whole life with each other.they shd know wht r they r going to do marriage is a big responsibility thr shd be love thr shd be understanding they shd be ready to compromise at times if they feel tht they can do all this being together they shd go for it but still thr r not 100% chances of love marriages to be succesful & ha one thing i forgot is tht thr shd be blessings of parents whch is not sure in love marriage but in arrange marriage it's always thr so guys no offence foe love marriage but i personally think tht arrange marriage s r more successful.
Posted 06 Jan 2004

it depend my dear... its all depend on ur own view
Posted 09 Jan 2004

Saki says
i think everyone should be allowed to have a love marriage and if they take that path then its their choice...so LOVE MARRIAGES are COOL..

at least u'll have sum fun at the beginning unlike arrange marriages
Posted 13 Jan 2004

i think love marriage which is arranged properly i mean both parties r happy is better rather than simple love or arrange marriage arrange+love
Posted 13 Jan 2004

yeah...u love each other and ur parents arrange the marriage for u....thats good . Go for what u think right....
Posted 16 Jan 2004

madmax says
arange marraige ab hum kaisay kahian arrange ho rahay hay to kya karain
Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
lolz, yeah, similar thing happened, ma cuzin was involved with this guy and hes a a son of there family friend, so the guy told his mum, she told his dad, mum n dad went to my cuzins house and ma uncle n aunty sed they had no prob aslong as she agreed! well, course she agreed! man, sum people have it so easy!
but back to da topic, i think ove marriage is kewl, i mean, if things dont work out in the end, u wont have to blame ur parents and den urself for listening to them!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

yeah.... very true slick...thats why I agree with love marriage, coz u learn to responsible to urself. U wont blame ur family....but u'll blame urself if things go wrong....

but for some people who agree with arrange, its not bad ...... people must adjust with their partner, it doesnt matter love or arrange....

Posted 19 Jan 2004

SaPnA says
sona_munda said:

Hello dears friend s only like a searching question all chat room s and all that net say only love marriage can you tell me love marriage is good ore no but i like arrange marriage can i right may be any why tell me your mind ok so thanx like a good think

of course its good
Posted 19 Jan 2004

based on Sapna experience
Posted 20 Jan 2004

SaPnA says
yap
Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
jupiterblue said:

yeah.... very true slick...thats why I agree with love marriage, coz u learn to responsible to urself. U wont blame ur family....but u'll blame urself if things go wrong....

but for some people who agree with arrange, its not bad ...... people must adjust with their partner, it doesnt matter love or arrange....

yup ppl must adjust with their parents, but that also applies to parents aswell!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

PumpKin says
arranged can be love
time will lead it to something good or bad depend on how u manage and deal with it
Posted 22 Jan 2004

sandalina says
I think love marriages ajj kal bas waqti jarba hota hai hai bad men dunon eik dossre se tang a jate hen, lekin jo arrange marriage hote he us men sab bharoon ki khushi hoti he or man bap ki nazaar buhat dur tak dhekh sakti he....i think so
Posted 23 Jan 2004

Bijli says
ahan sadlina tumhari baat may dem hay
Posted 23 Jan 2004

sandalina says
thanks friend k tum ne mere baat par itefak kia
Posted 23 Jan 2004

slik chik says
THATS WATS WRONG, LOVE MARRIAGES GO WRONG FOR PEOPLE BECUZ SUM THINK THAT JUST CUZ THEY R IS LOVE, THINGS R GONA WORK OUT FOR THEM NO MATTER WAT AND THAT THEY HAVE SUM SORT OF A SPIRITUAL ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND ONE ANOTHER! BUT THATS NOT THE CASE, EVERY RELATIONSHIP NEEDS TIME AND EFFORT TO MAKE IT LAST!BE IT LOVE MARRIAGE R ARRANGED!
IF U AINT WILLING TO GIVE IT WAT UVE GOT, THEY FOGET IT, UR LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP IS OVAA!
BUT YEAH, SUM PEOPLE LOOK AT THE FASHIONABLE ASPECT OF LOVE MARRIAGES RATHER THAT THE REAL ASPECT!
SO I GOT ONLY ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL THOSE TYPE OF PEEPZ: GET REAL!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
i hav seen/heard of more lov marriige borken than arrange
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
N THE REASON IS WAT I SED IN THE POST ABOVE!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
i dont read borrinnn stuff.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
THEN GO TO WHERE U CAME FROM.................HELL!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
Posted 30 Jan 2004

joker says
ohooo slil look very angree .
but slik how you know he come from the hell
slik chik said:

THEN GO TO WHERE U CAME FROM.................HELL!

Posted 31 Jan 2004

SaPnA says
i know how she know that because when allah sent him to hell slick and i was watching him from heaven
Posted 31 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
hi sapna..

so u in heavan.. i in hell... can we meet??lol lol lol
Posted 01 Feb 2004

Posted 02 Feb 2004

joker says
happy eid day
well sapna yay kub howa...kaal to app slik kii neighborhood thii na ..to phir yay inqalab kasa..
kia waha ja ker bii angle koo rishwet thii haiiii ......
SaPnA said:

i know how she know that because when allah sent him to hell slick and i was watching him from heaven

Posted 02 Feb 2004

joker says
Mr death app hell ko badnaam koyoo kernay per toly howay haii.
kia hell may koyii sapna naii ata.(sapna mean dreams)
MrDeath said:

hi sapna..

so u in heavan.. i in hell... can we meet??lol lol lol

Posted 02 Feb 2004

slik chik says
SaPnA said:

hehehe, exactly!
dats how we met deatho!
he tries once in a while to climb over to the walls of heaven but hum dono dhukka de ker usse wapis hell mein pohochaa detay hein!
Posted 03 Feb 2004

joker says
Posted 03 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic