Hot 2 Attract a gurl!!!:):):):)

1450 views 28 replies
Reply to Topic
!_!LL()()

Total Posts: 23

. MAKE HER LAUGH
Start with a joke. A good one. It’s a great icebreaker and if it’s genuinely funny you’ve got a good chance. If you get a laugh, go on to introduce yourself. If you don’t, get out - fast.

2. MAKE EYE CONTACT
Most women like attention, but they don’t necessarily want you to gawk, stare and ogle to get it. Instead, use your eyes to show her that you’re genuinely interested and sincere.

3. ASK HER OPINION
Ask her advice on an important matter - what you should get your sister for her birthday, for example. This shows that you value her input and that you think she has good taste.

4. OPEN UP ONLINE
The next time you introduce yourself online, do it with a little flair. Start with a romantic or funny story or create a riddle with an answer that reveals something about yourself (join Match.com for free right now and share your wit and wisdom with someone else).

5. ACT INNOCENT
If you want to introduce yourself without appearing overly suggestive, use a little charm and play down your intentions, for example: "I’m not trying to pick you up; I just wanted to know if you’ve ever been to such and such, because I'm sure I’ve seen you there before, and I didn’t want you to think I was rude because I didn't say 'hello' to you."

6. ASK FOR AN INTRODUCTION
If you’re feeling extra confident, go for the direct approach and simply ask: "Would you like to have dinner with me?"

7. BE CHARMING
Some one-liners can be effective and irresistible - if done right. Even the corny ones like these groaners: "If Brad Pitt doesn’t show, I’ll be right over here" and "Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

8. BE BRAVE
Subtlety has its place, but sometimes it's best to just go for it. After sizing up the situation and how much time you have to work with, you may just want to come right out and say what's on your mind.

9. BE SLY
Walk by and accidentally-on-purpose drop something near her (like some loose change). Use the time that you're retrieving said item to break the ice...

10. BACK TO BASICS
A novel idea. Try this opener: "Hi, my name is. . . Nice to meet you."
Posted 06 Jan 2004

PumpKin says
mmm...drop ur books in front of her

hehehe
Posted 06 Jan 2004

SibS says
hhahha i almost tried all , noting worked , i even put a 100 bucks down thinkin she would look , she did , shes like excuse me ur money is down , and when i asked her ,can i get to know u , shes like sorry , i have an exam tomm , and walked away
and the eyes , i wore a blue eyes once ,one gal was starin at me ,and when i went close she walked awway so i stoped wearin it
whenever i act innocent they think iam impotent

hie my name is sibin nice to meet u . when i said that , she replied sorry i never asked ur name

make her laugh lolz , i remmember when i was in scool i had a crush on one gal who was in my bus , and one day wheen she was sittin near me , we got to know better , mm and when i asked her hobbies , she said readin comics readin jokes etc. so i told her a joke ,an ant an elephant was walkin on a road , all of a sudden ,a car rammed over the elephant and the ant , the elephant died but ant didnt , i asked her y ?shes like y. i told the ant was wearin a helmet , and i srted laughin loud , the conductor thught iam doin sometin wit her , and came running, but she kept quite and said excuse me ,which grade r u in ,and went and sat in the front seat , tat also didnt work

iam always brave , but when i go to speak to a gal ,all my face makeup comes down , so i dont,and charming lolzzzzzzzz hahaha iam but no one bothers
regarding opinion , never tried out ,

yaar i have tried out all these and all r failures , ya one thing is der , u can impress them by hmm lets say,go in a sl 500 near her horn and ask her , hey r u ,,,,,school she says no , then ask her i have seen u somewhere ,orelse if u think shes a bad gal ,lift the glass down ,take 1000 bucks from the wollet and show it to her , i swear within 1 sec she will open tey door and sit. no matter if u look like an alien also lolz
Posted 07 Jan 2004

No 1 and 8 will work on me
Posted 09 Jan 2004

wow sibs......lol.... u've tried it all and none works... lol....
Posted 09 Jan 2004

SibS says
jupiterblue said:

wow sibs......lol.... u've tried it all and none works... lol....

hehe ya thas y i changed my ambition to be a monk ,lolzz
Posted 09 Jan 2004

lollllll sibs bad luck buddy
Posted 13 Jan 2004

WAS says
Sibs>>>>>>>>
U know after rading ur "Childhood Memories" i really am not suprised why girls do not find you attractive.
Sorry haan Sibs, but it had to be said.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

monk is attractive....u know...Shaolin monks are sexy with their baldy head.

Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
WAS said:

Sibs>>>>>>>>
U know after rading ur "Childhood Memories" i really am not suprised why girls do not find you attractive.
Sorry haan Sibs, but it had to be said.

hah, yeah, n im sure ur sum sort of a babe magnet!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

SibS says
shu hatha , whas all this, u know 1 thing i will tell to all the people on board , tat girls ,r not everyting , in life, infact they r nothing ,wherever u look u find gals , i still remmember one paki guy tellin me yaar , girls are so cheap nowadays , tat we can buy then in a lesser price of 1 kg tomato ,but still ,GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS ,whas in girls , just the sexual diff , and k how much , how many diff ones? wont u people get bored , what all are better in life , has anyone ,tried to see , what is world?nope , like the days strts wit breakfast , college/scool/work lunch ,get ready go wit gfs ,smocch smooch smooch ,and eat her lips , and finally kick her out, and book another one tomm or find one , and go on and on , go to dics , dance drink , finally eat dinner and sleep , thas what all u people in world do , but hasnyone tried to know what is world , who ru , what is my pourpouse of this life , y am i born , what are my aims , how to enjoy the fullest as a human being?how to end sufferings. rather than , sit and think gals gals gals , infact thas the worst part ever, and when i see guys tellin me , ohh k i am gonna kill myself because of a girl ditching me? i swear , u look right u find a gal, left gal , when i go outside my buildin gal , when i drive gal , gals gals gals , and still we r all thirsty for them ,
the main pourpuse of god created the oppsex is not only for sex.but so many other things in life, i recently went to almraiah cinema , where we got 5 floors each havin sheesha then we got bowlin , its like a big hella place , u have to see these small 5th kids smoking ,and roamin wit semi nude gals , look where the world has gone ,so but gradually things will change, as we world aweaking people r doin the best ,for the changes.

and guys dont be so much possesive bout gals , they r peanuts in world , u loose one u find many, so dont crave urself to them, thers nothin in a gal , k think thers a beautiful babe standing in front of us , k ,?i take out the life of it , and shes dead , is der anyuse of her? will anyone touch her flesh again , wont it strt givin decayin smell ,who needs her? will her bf still go and meet her wit a flower? will he smooch her ,like honey come wit me?noo so , its all connected to the mind , and the self is ooperatin our minds, so once if the self is removed , things will be set well.

and i didnt mean any insult to gals , cause its the fact , there are good living girls 2 . but i just told in ratio basis.and these mentioned points are the truth and thers no need of any arguement, cause after 1000 of analisin we have come to this point , and measures to tc of them will be set soon by the lord soonSibS38003.0401273148
Posted 17 Jan 2004

SibS said:

shu hatha , whas all this, u know 1 thing i will tell to all the people on board , tat girls ,r not everyting , in life, infact they r nothing ,wherever u look u find gals , i still remmember one paki guy tellin me yaar , girls are so cheap nowadays , tat we can buy then in a lesser price of 1 kg tomato ,but still ,GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS ,whas in girls , just the sexual diff , and k how much , how many diff ones? wont u people get bored , what all are better in life , has anyone ,tried to see , what is world?nope , like the days strts wit breakfast , college/scool/work lunch ,get ready go wit gfs ,smocch smooch smooch ,and eat her lips , and finally kick her out, and book another one tomm or find one , and go on and on , go to dics , dance drink , finally eat dinner and sleep , thas what all u people in world do , but hasnyone tried to know what is world , who ru , what is my pourpouse of this life , y am i born , what are my aims , how to enjoy the fullest as a human being?how to end sufferings. rather than , sit and think gals gals gals , infact thas the worst part ever, and when i see guys tellin me , ohh k i am gonna kill myself because of a girl ditching me? i swear , u look right u find a gal, left gal , when i go outside my buildin gal , when i drive gal , gals gals gals , and still we r all thirsty for them ,
the main pourpuse of god created the oppsex is not only for sex.but so many other things in life, i recently went to almraiah cinema , where we got 5 floors each havin sheesha then we got bowlin , its like a big hella place , u have to see these small 5th kids smoking ,and roamin wit semi nude gals , look where the world has gone ,so but gradually things will change, as we world aweaking people r doin the best ,for the changes.

and guys dont be so much possesive bout gals , they r peanuts in world , u loose one u find many, so dont crave urself to them, thers nothin in a gal , k think thers a beautiful babe standing in front of us , k ,?i take out the life of it , and shes dead , is der anyuse of her? will anyone touch her flesh again , wont it strt givin decayin smell ,who needs her? will her bf still go and meet her wit a flower? will he smooch her ,like honey come wit me?noo so , its all connected to the mind , and the self is ooperatin our minds, so once if the self is removed , things will be set well.

and i didnt mean any insult to gals , cause its the fact , there are good living girls 2 . but i just told in ratio basis.and these mentioned points are the truth and thers no need of any arguement, cause after 1000 of analisin we have come to this point , and measures to tc of them will be set soon by the lord soon

girls are nothing?? .....u really think so??

I tell u something...There's always a woman behind a great man. Without women....u men are nothing.

U make a generalisation of Girls.... is that fair??

Thanks God not all men think like u, there are some men who still have respect on girl.
Posted 19 Jan 2004

slik chik says
one question to sibs, does the same senario apply to women or girls in your family aswell, are they sellable for a price cheaper than that of a kg of potatoes?
Posted 21 Jan 2004

PumpKin says
sibs said that coz he couldnt find a perfect gal for him according to his experience
Posted 22 Jan 2004

slik chik says
BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN HE CAN DISS EVERY OTHER GURL FOR IT DOES IT!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
all girls r stupids .. nothin works. they jus want a rich guy..tats it.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP DEATHO!
I AINT AFTER MONEY!

BTW, SAME CAN BE SED FOR GUYS TOO!
SO NO MORE CRAP OUTA U NOW
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
a old sayin is so true.... truth hurts..heheheheheheh n i can see u in anger..hahahahhah
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NO TUTH DUDE, NOT FO ME! MONEY DONT HOLD A MAJOR PART IN MA LIFE, N AS IT IS, I DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING DEPENDANT ON MA MANS MONEY, CUZ SELF EARND MONEY IS WAT SATISFYS ME!

AINT NOTHIN MORE WORSE THAN PURPOSELY DEPENDING ON SUMONE TO FEED U!
EMPHASISING ON PURPOSELY!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

joker says
salam.how are you.
well i think no body id stupid like u said girls just want rich then its mean boys also like rich girl?
MrDeath said:

Posted 29 Jan 2004

slik chik says
u tell him heart hacker!
Posted 30 Jan 2004

joker says
what i tell him?
Posted 30 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
heart__hacker said:

salam.how are you.
well i think no body id stupid like u said girls just want rich then its mean boys also like rich girl?

MrDeath said:

Posted 30 Jan 2004

joker says
MR DEATH
yay app kay chary ko kia howa is leay parents khaty haii baroo ko zoban nahii daykhnii cheay
Posted 30 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
humm ok
Posted 01 Feb 2004

joker says
yes now fine and good
Posted 07 Feb 2004

slik chik says
hes throwin up after he lookied in the mirror!
Posted 12 Feb 2004

Heya everyone.........u all agree that some of the gals are not after the money of the guyzs but what do u say abt the gals who are? well if u dont believe in these kinda gurls thats ridiculous ...and yes there r guyz also who go for their partners money coz they haven't seen much of it tahts y they go after it ....but still everyone has to respect the othere members of the opposite sex equally as they respect themselves!!!!!
Posted 13 Feb 2004

joker says
good good
Posted 13 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic