Hot 2 Attract a gurl!!!:):):):)

1467 views 28 replies
Reply to Topic
!_!LL()()

Total Posts: 23

. MAKE HER LAUGH
Start with a joke. A good one. It’s a great icebreaker and if it’s genuinely funny you’ve got a good chance. If you get a laugh, go on to introduce yourself. If you don’t, get out - fast.

2. MAKE EYE CONTACT
Most women like attention, but they don’t necessarily want you to gawk, stare and ogle to get it. Instead, use your eyes to show her that you’re genuinely interested and sincere.

3. ASK HER OPINION
Ask her advice on an important matter - what you should get your sister for her birthday, for example. This shows that you value her input and that you think she has good taste.

4. OPEN UP ONLINE
The next time you introduce yourself online, do it with a little flair. Start with a romantic or funny story or create a riddle with an answer that reveals something about yourself (join Match.com for free right now and share your wit and wisdom with someone else).

5. ACT INNOCENT
If you want to introduce yourself without appearing overly suggestive, use a little charm and play down your intentions, for example: "I’m not trying to pick you up; I just wanted to know if you’ve ever been to such and such, because I'm sure I’ve seen you there before, and I didn’t want you to think I was rude because I didn't say 'hello' to you."

6. ASK FOR AN INTRODUCTION
If you’re feeling extra confident, go for the direct approach and simply ask: "Would you like to have dinner with me?"

7. BE CHARMING
Some one-liners can be effective and irresistible - if done right. Even the corny ones like these groaners: "If Brad Pitt doesn’t show, I’ll be right over here" and "Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

8. BE BRAVE
Subtlety has its place, but sometimes it's best to just go for it. After sizing up the situation and how much time you have to work with, you may just want to come right out and say what's on your mind.

9. BE SLY
Walk by and accidentally-on-purpose drop something near her (like some loose change). Use the time that you're retrieving said item to break the ice...

10. BACK TO BASICS
A novel idea. Try this opener: "Hi, my name is. . . Nice to meet you."
Posted 06 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic