"Basant" Is it right or wrong?

1811 views 52 replies
Reply to Topic
stuartlittle

Total Posts: 31

Mostly young people will say that basant is wright coz it has fun and entertainment chill and bla bla bla. But if think on this way that many lives are lost, there is power failure again and again which is not only problem for people but for Wapda too. And if you watch it in a religion way it is completly wrong. Our religion doesen't allow us to waste large amount of money on these kind of things. Any way this is what i think.
Posted 08 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
waste of money time n sumtimes lives
Posted 08 Jan 2004

madmax says
yup kiddoo but yaar wrong keh nahi sakhtay theek hay
Posted 08 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
bulkul aur author sahab,yahain religion ka kon manta hai...kehtain aaj key dur may sub chalta...bechara religion tu ki conditon tu...
Posted 08 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Oooooooooo Khaika Paan Bana Rus wala
Kay khul Jae Band akal ka Tala
Posted 09 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
per akel kholney k liye koi aur tareeeka nahi hai ? ???
Posted 09 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
ffm said:

per akel kholney k liye koi aur tareeeka nahi hai ? ???

Will discuss that on our meeting .
Posted 09 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
ok chalo sahi .. waise bhi abhi me goin fo neenu
Posted 09 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
sweet dreams !
Posted 09 Jan 2004

its fun, but it cost life 2, specially on road they doesn't watch out for car while they are running after kite.
Posted 09 Jan 2004

Ashii says
y d it b something wrong ??
agar logon k tareeke galt hein to it dont mean k basant hi galt hai..
loss of money... lives.... RITE
in some areas shadiyun pe firing se bhi kai log marte hein,, aur fazool kharchi bhi dil khol k hoti hai,, to kya shadiyan ban karwa dein

pb ko DUMM (TAIL) se solve nahi karte bacho
Posted 09 Jan 2004

Yes! the firing and money wastage on marriages is also wrong but it is not the matter of BAN. It is the matter of right or wrong. You said by your self that there is waste of money and life loss in Basant.
Just tell me that why is basant right. OHH! and if you are a MUSLIM then tell me a good reason for it in a religion point of view and also write the meaning of FIRST KALMA.....thanx
Posted 09 Jan 2004

paki lion says
ah come on guyz...be liberal! its 2004 man! how long will we live according to the rulez wich dates 1000 years ago? ad if our religion forbids coz its waste of money then what about watchting bollywood moviez its full of nudity??>
Posted 13 Jan 2004

slik chik says
exactly paki!
lives r lost for even pity reasons but that dont mean u stop doin anything and sit at home and cover urself from head to toe in bubblewrap!
if ppl dont know how to be responsible bout it, then thats there fault!
according to our religion, our wedding s should be very simple and all, but how much do we spend on the uneccasary rasams in our weddings?
loads!
that was just one example, the list is endless!
islam doesnt say dont have fun as long as u keep it real, i dont think god wants ur to bore the life of ourselves, cuz thats suicide, which is haram! lolz!
Posted 13 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
yeah yeah basant nahi manani bus ..
Posted 13 Jan 2004

slik chik says
i have hardly posted once after da hols n i hav the urge to kill kiddo!
I WONDER Y?
Posted 13 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
hain .. ya wanna kill me :'(
Posted 13 Jan 2004

slik chik says
u still have a doubt about it! arrrgggghhh!
Posted 14 Jan 2004

Ashii says
meaning of FIRST KALMA ???
kiss liye

arey all i wanted to say is that we do lotsss of wrong things,, we should stop all of em,, y only basant ????
okk i knw the way ppl celebrate basant is wrong..
but it s a cultural event,, nothing to do with religion

and yep stop watching bolly movies, coz they r full of nudity....just watch paki lollywood movies,, coz they r soooooooo """"CLEAN""" and anddd.. andddddd pata nahi kya kuchh
uhhhh.. kya naaaa
Posted 14 Jan 2004

paki lion says
SALL said:

kiss liye

arey all i wanted to say is that we do lotsss of wrong things,, we should stop all of em,, y only basant ????

and yep stop watching bolly movies, coz they r full of nudity....just watch paki lollywood movies,, coz they r soooooooo """"CLEAN""" and anddd.. andddddd pata nahi kya kuchh
uhhhh.. kya naaaa

U GO AHEAD THE WAY U WANT TO LEAD UR LIFE..BUT LETS OTHER PEOPLES DO WHAT THEY WANT..THEY CAN CELEBRATE BASANT OR WATCH BOLLYWOOD MOVIEZ..ITS A PITY THERE ARE STILL PEOPLES WHO FORBIS OTHER PEOPLES TO ENJOY THEIR LIFE JUST COZ THEY WANT US TO FOLLOW THEIR IDEOLOGY!
Posted 15 Jan 2004

friend_16 says
hey listen firstly its not a pakistani tradition.. it was an indian tradition which was adopted by muslims many yrs ago...
.. our tradition n our religion doesn't allowz basant at all.. but if u guyz wana go with the world n wana celebrate basant.. then go ahead.. its ur life.. spend the way u like!!
Posted 15 Jan 2004

slik chik says
paki lion said:

SALL said:

kiss liye

uhhhh.. kya naaaa

U GO AHEAD THE WAY U WANT TO LEAD UR LIFE..BUT LETS OTHER PEOPLES DO WHAT THEY WANT..THEY CAN CELEBRATE BASANT OR WATCH BOLLYWOOD MOVIEZ..ITS A PITY THERE ARE STILL PEOPLES WHO FORBIS OTHER PEOPLES TO ENJOY THEIR LIFE JUST COZ THEY WANT US TO FOLLOW THEIR IDEOLOGY!
yo man!,right on, wish there was other dude who let everybody else make there own minds up bout how they wana spend thier lives!
i mean, wat cus islam have againsta bunch of kids n adolescents flying kites! think bout it logically people!
jus cuz it originates from the nonbelievers dont mean everything they do is bad!
i mean, ifso, alot of these things like telephones, net, and house hold appliances and especially cars, they is all made by the non believers, i dont see none of u givn up on them!
only preach wen u practice dudes n dudettes!
Posted 15 Jan 2004

paki lion says
slik chik said:

paki lion said:

SALL said:

kiss liye

uhhhh.. kya naaaa

yo man!,right on, wish there was other dude who let everybody else make there own minds up bout how they wana spend thier lives!
i mean, wat cus islam have againsta bunch of kids n adolescents flying kites! think bout it logically people!
jus cuz it originates from the nonbelievers dont mean everything they do is bad!
i mean, ifso, alot of these things like telephones, net, and house hold appliances and especially cars, they is all made by the non believers, i dont see none of u givn up on them!
exactly silk chick..2000 was the years when mushu came into power and endorse us to take actions against radical mullahs...and we will continue it!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

madmax says
hindoo ki ho ya kissy aurki yaar itnay sall akhatay rahay hain itnni assani say chutnay wally nahi hay tame lagay ga
Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
paki lion said:

slik chik said:

paki lion said:

SALL said:

kiss liye

uhhhh.. kya naaaa

exactly silk chick..2000 was the years when mushu came into power and endorse us to take actions against radical mullahs...and we will continue it!
yo yo, east o west, musharaf is da best!
i tink hes the best pakistan has had so far, other leaders were all bloddy traditionalists and all!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

madmax says
2000 nahi yaar 1999 ko musharaf power may aya tha

well me tha best
Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
well, dat means pakistan was under a good and realistic leader for one more year, thats even better!
n ur da best mado?
sure sure, apnay pagal khanay mein tum subse achay pagal ho!
good boy!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

mullah ke bare me baat ho rahe ho tu pakion kese na ho wohan
Posted 19 Jan 2004

hye nice guy.. wass up ?

and basant .. there is nothing bad ...

Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
yup, nothin bad in basant, its enjoyment!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
BASANT is the Best OCCASION That LAHORI MUNDAS have to EXPRESS Their PASSION and LOVE with their SEASONS , TASTES , COLOURS & Traditions .

IF anyone dont agree just go to hell , we v'gona celebrate this Basant with full throtle . Kia samjha mammo ! platonic38014.0344097222
Posted 28 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic