2202 views 39 replies
Reply to Topic
adeeb

Total Posts: 3812

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
wt u say friends?? do u blv in this..?
Posted 13 Jan 2004

WAS says
Nope, but i do believe in FRIGHT at first sight!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

No..no..no..no..

how many time I have to say it, NO.
   there's no such a Love in the first sight,...its LUST.

Love need time. Only by the time u know if it is love or lust.
     the song :I knew I love u before I met U....its a crap.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

hmmmmmmm may be some times and some times not iam partialy agree wid it.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

sometimes and sometimes not....very confusing
Posted 19 Jan 2004

yeah it is not sure na
Posted 19 Jan 2004

not sure......

U'll believe it if it happen to u
Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
no such thing as love at first site, its attraction at first time and if ur attracted enuf then it gradually builds p into love, otherwise, u move on!
simple!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

some people believe that......that they are meant to be since the first time they see each other
Posted 24 Jan 2004

slik chik says
YEAH, BUT THAT BELIEVE KICKS IN AFTER QUITE SUM TIME, AFTER U HAVE AN EXPERIENCE OF THAT PERSONS COMPANY AND ALL!
THATS WEN U DECIDE THAT!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
its jus attraction
nothin like luv exists.. be it first sight or last sight.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

deatho doesnt believe in love.......u realize it after the girl....wht her name...I forget...slap u.....hehehehe...

kidding...

I still dont believe in love at first sight....
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
MrDeath said:

its jus attraction
nothin like luv exists.. be it first sight or last sight.

DOES EXIST!
JUS MAYBE U HAVENT BEEN ATTRACTED ENUF TO A GURL YET! JUS WAIT, UL SEE!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

joker says
salam
how are you
hmm good question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well pyar aik taraf sahii boo hpta haii aur dosrii taraf not right.
bcz ager app pyar kerlaytay haii aur app kay parents razii nahii hoty to its mean pyar app ka pyar theek nahii haii aur ager razi ho gy to its mean good
Posted 29 Jan 2004

slik chik says
heart__hacker said:

salam
how are you
hmm good question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well pyar aik taraf sahii boo hpta haii aur dosrii taraf not right.
bcz ager app pyar kerlaytay haii aur app kay parents razii nahii hoty to its mean pyar app ka pyar theek nahii haii aur ager razi ho gy to its mean good

parents agar problem hein to iss mein pyar ka kya kasoor!
dats totally not logical!
parents r not always right u know, they wish the best for u but alot of the times, there pride cums in first!
older dont mean wiser dude!
Posted 30 Jan 2004

joker says
well slik
kabii apnay parents say ask kerna kay un kii shadi kasay hoyii mean un kay time per shadi kasay hotii thii.just wo log rishtay kii baat kerty thay aur shadi kedayty thay na larky say poocha aur na larki say.aur abb daykho parents phaly apnay bechoo say poochtay haii aur shadi kii baat kerty haii,
aur may yay nahii khat pyar ka kasoor haii but ajj kul ka humrara pyar bii to kuch time kay leay hota haii na.
aur phir ajj kaal kay heer ranja nay kis kii sunni haii.
yay wo hii kerty haii jo in ka dil khata haii.
ajj koyii real lover nahii sub time pass kerty haii aur ager un kii marzi kii shadi na ho to apnii wife ya hasbond ko bora bala khaty haii kay tumhari waja say yay hoo etc.
Posted 30 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
neend aaye.
Posted 30 Jan 2004

joker says
kia ayii?
Posted 31 Jan 2004

Well i think that love at first sight is truley an incident thing ...it happens to peple only who believe in it....i believe in it from my heart and i fell in love at first sight but thet gal doesn't even know abt my love so if there is love at first sight does it even matter ...i think u should genuinely be in love the person u like wethere it is at first sight or after marriage!!!lolzzz
Posted 01 Feb 2004

MrDeath says
i mean.. sleepy
Posted 01 Feb 2004

its jus attraction i mean how can u love a person at first sight u dont even know his or her habbits and all that its jus attraction.
Posted 02 Feb 2004

But what if u see a person of the opposite sex in front of u one day and then u realize that she/he is the one with the perfect features and attraction and everything u ever wanted wouldn't u fall in love with her at first sight!!!
Posted 02 Feb 2004

slik chik says
heart__hacker said:

well slik
kabii apnay parents say ask kerna kay un kii shadi kasay hoyii mean un kay time per shadi kasay hotii thii.just wo log rishtay kii baat kerty thay aur shadi kedayty thay na larky say poocha aur na larki say.aur abb daykho parents phaly apnay bechoo say poochtay haii aur shadi kii baat kerty haii,
aur may yay nahii khat pyar ka kasoor haii but ajj kul ka humrara pyar bii to kuch time kay leay hota haii na.
aur phir ajj kaal kay heer ranja nay kis kii sunni haii.
yay wo hii kerty haii jo in ka dil khata haii.
ajj koyii real lover nahii sub time pass kerty haii aur ager un kii marzi kii shadi na ho to apnii wife ya hasbond ko bora bala khaty haii kay tumhari waja say yay hoo etc.

i know, but im talkin bout reall and devoted love, not a fling yaar!
thats the thing, but every generatiob brings along its own advancement, they were alot more liberal than their parents and we are alot more than them, im just sayin they shudnt force their thinking onto uss! thats all
n btw, ma parents had a love marriage and a very happy to this very day!
Posted 03 Feb 2004

joker says
salam
how are you
i know man and i know ajj kaal kay beachy wo hii kerty haii jo dil kerta haii laken parents chatay haii kay un kay beachy un kii marzii say chaly.aur akhser un kay parents right hoty haii aur kabii galat,,
Posted 03 Feb 2004

SaPnA says
i know my man since so long and also our relationship is almost 6 years old so i dont think so its attraction
Posted 03 Feb 2004

SaPnA says
but i dont know about first sight love
Posted 03 Feb 2004

hmmmmm still i beleive that u need atleast 4 5 meetings to love a gal or boy first sight love ammmmmmmm not so sure
Posted 03 Feb 2004

joker says
well one side love is not good u need 2 side love bcz if u love is one side then one sider lover every feel alone and disheart thats why we need 2 sider love
Posted 04 Feb 2004

adeeb says
carry on ppl..
Posted 09 Feb 2004

joker says
kis ko carry rakhay
adeeb said:

carry on ppl..

Posted 11 Feb 2004

slik chik says
heart__hacker said:

well one side love is not good u need 2 side love bcz if u love is one side then one sider lover every feel alone and disheart thats why we need 2 sider love

nothins worse than   onesided love!
thing is a really filmy thing happened to afrenda mine: this gurls was after him like crazy and she loved him soo much but he was pretendin to be all kool n wat not n hed tell her he only wants a mutual ting for now, no commitment n all and even though he hurt her a few times she still liked him as much! so, one day he was tryin to make a move on her physically but she told him to get outa her life and to stop tormenting her cuz its hardly helping her get over him! and basically he really asked for it! she let it all out onto him big time! she ran off cryin her heart out and me chasin after her aswell!
course i fell out with him aswell fo bein such a pig and after about a month he turns up at ma house n sez, i love her! i was like: huh? he sed i cant stay without seein her! i didnt notice this feelin when she was around but now i want her, plz help me yaar! i told him he has to help himself first so, he gathered the courage to go over to her house and out cums the girls lil bro n he asks her if aneela was ther n guess wat the lil gurl tells her?: oh shes gone to the salon, shes getiin ready cuz ses gettin engaged today!
BAM! ONE HEART BROKEN LAD HE WAS AND STILL IS! BUT HONESTLY SPEAKIN, IT SERVED HIM RIGHT!
TEACHES THESE STUCK UP GUYS A LESSON!
Posted 12 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic