2207 views 39 replies
Reply to Topic
adeeb

Total Posts: 3812

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
wt u say friends?? do u blv in this..?
Posted 13 Jan 2004

joker says
well slik its a life one man who hate girls who not talk with girls and one day he do .u know why?bcz he feel alone he have no friend he have nothing when he feel not good then he is looking a person who help him and love care him..i not saying u to go and marry with him and blieve on him.i tell u something i know u see paki or any other tv and movies u know movies and tv is close to real life.all story of tv and movies is real.
go and find why he love u now?why now he want u?
when u complet ure serach then answer him.and u saying about lesson then miss every one take lesson from its own life....
and learn many thing from life and one thing is money.bcz u can buy every thing also love......
Posted 13 Feb 2004

adeeb says
wt is luv ppl..?
a Guy needs care, soft hands, n beauty...
a Girl need security, support..
tht's it
common ppl now u should b realistic!
Posted 16 Feb 2004

joker says
but adeeb heer and ranja not want this .and why people want beauti u know heer is so much black .you mean if girl or buy is not smart or beautiful then we not love with him/her.what u sid all are right but love not want security love want love only...
Posted 16 Feb 2004

slik chik says
heart__hacker said:

well slik its a life one man who hate girls who not talk with girls and one day he do .u know why?bcz he feel alone he have no friend he have nothing when he feel not good then he is looking a person who help him and love care him..i not saying u to go and marry with him and blieve on him.i tell u something i know u see paki or any other tv and movies u know movies and tv is close to real life.all story of tv and movies is real.
go and find why he love u now?why now he want u?
when u complet ure serach then answer him.and u saying about lesson then miss every one take lesson from its own life....
and learn many thing from life and one thing is money.bcz u can buy every thing also love......

i havent a clue wat ur on bout!
Posted 16 Feb 2004

joker says
well what happen with u
i said that starting man or girl think he/she is not alone and every one like him/her but after some time he/she was worung.
Posted 17 Feb 2004

slik chik says
ur confusding me even more man!
Posted 17 Feb 2004

adeeb says
he is not understanding us n even confusin..
Posted 17 Feb 2004

joker says
well slik what happen with u
u r good na?
Posted 18 Feb 2004

slik chik says
im good n all! been partyin every single da so far this week!
so im a lil tired but ur confusin talk aint helpin me either!
i havent clue wat ur tryin ta say!
Posted 19 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic