FREE Marriage

2802 views 128 replies
Reply to Topic
princess275

Total Posts: 3

Hi All

Just letting everyone know of a great new FREE pakistani matrimonial web site that helps Pakistanis from around the world find a lifetime partner. Join free at http://www.pakistanimatrimonials.com

The site has been specially designed for Pakistanis serious about marriage only and offers a lot of useful features like auto match find, match by star sign, free messaging and so much more. The best thing is it doesnt cost anything to use any of the services, the site is completely free.

Goto http://www.pakistanimatrimonials.com to enjoy.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
u honeslty think sum of us r so desperate to have to stoop down so low as to go and advertise ourselves on the net so that sumone cud consider marrying us!
sh*te man!

we are people, not a block of soap that anyone can advertise us
!and those who believe in these net matrimonials, well, one word for them!
LOOSERS! slik chik38002.8607407407
Posted 16 Jan 2004

madmax says
hmmmmmmmmm   
Posted 16 Jan 2004

madmax says
losers lol gd gd slick aap yea pistol zara hatayay hum kuch kehna cahtay hain har waqat hath may pistol leyi phirty hoo
Posted 16 Jan 2004

Cute_gal says
slik chik said:

u honeslty think sum of us r so desperate to have to stoop down so low as to go and advertise ourselves on the net so that sumone cud consider marrying us!
sh*te man!

LOOSERS!

yupz......
Posted 17 Jan 2004

SibS says
SibS38006.6725810185
Posted 17 Jan 2004

Cute_gal says
damn boy.......
Posted 17 Jan 2004

sharara says
i think its easy for ppl to condemn it in a forum.. but im sure most of those ppl will hav visited it just to see it.. :P

well its not a matter of going so low.. there is a way of saying things... i think princess was trying to do summin good for the benefit of those who need it.. if u dont need it.. and cant be posisitve.. i wud appreciate u not saying anythign negative.

Princess.. thanx for the ppl who wudve needed and used it.
slik i agree needs to be more tactful in her approach. not everyone has the same mentality.. and if u cant say it nicely.. dont say it at all.

Posted 17 Jan 2004

apun ne apna foto dia tha re ek jagah pe bole to jawab aya apko dekh ke dar lagta ha
Posted 17 Jan 2004

subha says
lolllz@choti_chatri
Posted 17 Jan 2004

sharara says
lolz chatri
Posted 17 Jan 2004

Cute_gal says
chota_chatri said:

apun ne apna foto dia tha re ek jagah pe bole to jawab aya apko dekh ke dar lagta ha

lolz...
Posted 18 Jan 2004

madmax says
hahaha dar laghda hay gd gd
Posted 18 Jan 2004

adeeb says
i think princess ko hee apne liye kisi ki talash hae..
Posted 18 Jan 2004

free??? means no charge to get husband ??
Posted 19 Jan 2004

chota_chatri said:

hahahhah
Posted 19 Jan 2004

sharara dont teas us
Posted 19 Jan 2004

princess275 said:

Hi All

Just letting everyone know of a great new FREE pakistani matrimonial web site that helps Pakistanis from around the world find a lifetime partner. Join free at http://www.pakistanimatrimonials.com

The site has been specially designed for Pakistanis serious about marriage only and offers a lot of useful features like auto match find, match by star sign, free messaging and so much more. The best thing is it doesnt cost anything to use any of the services, the site is completely free.

Goto http://www.pakistanimatrimonials.com to enjoy.

jo kismat main hai wohi ho ga... yeh sab time pass hai
Posted 19 Jan 2004

slik chik says
SibS said:

slik chik said:

sh*te man!

LOOSERS!

hey u looser gal , y whas rong , its not anyting nudity in that , its like as if ur posting ur nude pic ,in that site , dont insult the site ,and stuff , if u dont want to view it, dont,so know ur role and shut the f**k up,
f**kin hell .but i think ur a piece of soap only, now dont simply argue on my statement ,admit ur mistake ,get it?or else i know ur sick atitude wont allow u to keep ur mouth and hands shut ,

SHUT UR FCUKIN TRAP UP YA NIGAA WANAA BE!
IF IM A SOAP, LEAST SAYS SUMTHIN BOUT ME, DAT IM CLEAN,DA WAY UR TALKIN, SHOWS UR SOME DEMENTED DIRTBAG WHO LOVES GETTIN ALL DA ATTENTION!
I NEVA DISSED DA SITE, I MADE A STATEMENT SO f**k THE BLOODY HELL OFF YA w**ker!
BUT THEN AGAIN, IF U CONSIDER THE SITE A GOOD IDEA THEN U MUST BE DESPERATE ENUF TO GO FOR ANY PERSON AT RANDOM LIKE THAT! ALL OF US HERE HAVE A THING CALLED SELF RESPECT, BUT THEN AGAIN, U PROBABLY DONT KNOW THE DEFINITION FOR IT! YO, SUMBODY GET THINS THICKO A DICTIONARY!
N WHOSE DA ONE WID A SICK ATTITUDE YA RETARD!
I HAVNT SED A WORD BOUT NUDITY, BUT THEN AGAIN, IF U GOT A SICK N FCUKED UP MIND, THEN THATS OBVIOUSLY THE FIRST THING TO CUM INTO THAT PEANUT THAT RATTLES AROUND ALL DAY IN SIDE UR BANJAXED HEAD!
Posted 19 Jan 2004

sharara says
i think Sibs and Slik.. both need to reconsider their language pls.
silk.. can pm me if u hav a prob wiht a member then openly misusing the privilages u hav as a respected member and disturbing all.. pls refrain from imappraopriate languages. u both.
Posted 19 Jan 2004

slik chik says
sharara said:

i think its easy for ppl to condemn it in a forum.. but im sure most of those ppl will hav visited it just to see it.. :P

well its not a matter of going so low.. there is a way of saying things... i think princess was trying to do summin good for the benefit of those who need it.. if u dont need it.. and cant be posisitve.. i wud appreciate u not saying anythign negative.

Princess.. thanx for the ppl who wudve needed and used it.
slik i agree needs to be more tactful in her approach. not everyone has the same mentality.. and if u cant say it nicely.. dont say it at all.

WHERE THE HELL DOES MENTALITY CUM INTO THIS SHARARA?
I JUS MADE A POINT AND THATS IT!
INFACT, IM TALKIN BOUT MARRIAGE N PROPOSALS ASWELL, NOT SUMTHIN ADULT RETAED OR WATEVA!
all i sed was that i think things like that r a disgrace!
and btw, im sayin this because i know a gurl who got her marriage organized to sum guy over one of these sites and before u knew it, the guy was already married before, with a wife in pakistan and he only wanted to get the irish passport and after he got that, guess wat, he divorced her!
now, u still blame me for havin a grudge against these sort of sites! ppl on net dont tell anyone there real names, so how dumb an idea wud it be to start a site for a life time comitment!
for gods sake, dont forget that in order to get married to sumone, u should know everything bout them, unless sum of u have other preferences!
no offense but ima still gona stick to my point and i think its ok if these sites exist but advertising it like that is just crap!
Posted 19 Jan 2004

sharara says
mentality as in thinking... not evreyone thinks like u..
2 behind the same bars.. one sees mud the other sees stars.. i hope i made my point.

they may be a disgrace but not evryone feels it.. u may hurt ppl by the way u talk and God didnt give anyone the right to hurt anyone else.
besides.. not all cases r the same.. i know of many happy couples too.
true u shud know them.. but marriage isnt a one day hting either.. ur friend was at fault for not checking him out.
well i end this discussion and u can pm me if u wanna say anythign more. rest everyone has a right to thier own opinion
Posted 19 Jan 2004

SibS says
...........................SibS38006.6713194444
Posted 19 Jan 2004

slik chik says
sharara said:

mentality as in thinking... not evreyone thinks like u..
2 behind the same bars.. one sees mud the other sees stars.. i hope i made my point.

they may be a disgrace but not evryone feels it.. u may hurt ppl by the way u talk and God didnt give anyone the right to hurt anyone else.
besides.. not all cases r the same.. i know of many happy couples too.
true u shud know them.. but marriage isnt a one day hting either.. ur friend was at fault for not checking him out.
well i end this discussion and u can pm me if u wanna say anythign more. rest everyone has a right to thier own opinion

exactly, im just givin my opinion aswell!
and apparently, im not the only one on this site who thinks this way, a few ppl also agreed with me!
n btw, y r u target me?
atrongest word i used was losser n sh*te but that was an expression that too not spelt out right, n believe me, alot of ppl around here use these words!
sibs started cursing!
so dont be pickin on me alone!
i also hope i made my point!
Posted 19 Jan 2004

sharara says
ok sibs.. im warning u both.. anymore vulgar lang and u will be blocked for a week from jb till u both decide to use proper lang and stop useless bickering.

so it is a warning that i will take seriously.
Posted 19 Jan 2004

SibS says
........................SibS38006.6709490741
Posted 19 Jan 2004

sharara says
well i feel sibs apologized and that was it.. slik i request u to finish this matter immediately.
i dont care who agrees or not. the point is u made a strong statemtnt that will not be appreciated by all.
all i care for is peace and noone to hurt anyone. so pls quit it b4 i hav to take action on my warning.
and Sibs i think i told u to QUIT IT.

and slik.. its only u who thinks im picking on u.. i hav nothign personal against u.. all i dont like is anyone disturbing hte peace. and being an admin i hav a right to do summin bout it. and so i did.

and this is the end of the topic or else i will be forced to take action.
Posted 19 Jan 2004

sweetie says
bline me

calm down guyz

Posted 19 Jan 2004

sharara says
hey sweetie buddy how r u?
nice to hav u bk :D
Posted 19 Jan 2004

sharara says
waise when kids learn new words they like to use them, hai na sweetie?
Posted 19 Jan 2004

jag says
Posted 19 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic