khulay asmaan ke nechay

3276 views 78 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

finally javed sheikh has finallised the star cast for his upcoming movie mommi is out from the cast and it is humayun saeed with sana salim sheikh and javed sheikh shooting will start in march 04. and the film will be shoot in australia and karachi javed sheikh said that he ill use latest technology and equipment for his upcoming movie.
Posted 18 Jan 2004

madmax says
good humayun saeed
Posted 18 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
I know this time all time drama favourite artist Hamyuyoo saeed,he is handsome hero..all pakistan guls and guys like very much...good choice js.

but who is 2nd herione?
Posted 18 Jan 2004

agian sana sadia imam ko lena chahiyey tha. again salim sheikh what is that?
Posted 18 Jan 2004

shahrukh khan said:

again sana sadia imam ko lena chahiyey tha. again salim sheikh what is that?

Posted 18 Jan 2004

paki lion says
shahrukh khan said:

agian sana sadia imam ko lena chahiyey tha. again salim sheikh what is that?

yeah damn! saadia imam ko leyna chaiye tha!
Posted 19 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
no man...2nd herione nobody knows!sana is first herione.
Posted 19 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

yeah damn! saadia imam ko leyna chaiye tha!

this is a first. i finally agree with paki lion. lol. sadia imam would have been MUCH better.
Posted 19 Jan 2004

i don think so sadia cant dance lol
Posted 19 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
yes Sadia Imam wouldn't know how to dance, Sana is the perfect choice, but zara would've been a better one...
Posted 19 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
sana,saleem sheikh is js team member so dont angry guys.
Posted 19 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
charizmatic said:

i don think so sadia cant dance lol

i think she can, but even if she can't dance, she can learn. lol.
Posted 19 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
n wat about them zig zag teeth she got lol...forget it man, she looks awesome in dramaz, movies iz just not for her
Posted 20 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
but tv actor/mode/compare farah shah is learning dance for working in movies,so if girl is interested dance can be well.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
SRK_FANATIC said:

n wat about them zig zag teeth she got lol...forget it man, she looks awesome in dramaz, movies iz just not for her

zig zag teeth?!?! lol. common bro.....atleast she can smile, unlike u're girl zara!! lol. (j/k)
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
zara got that attitude, which looks good, trust me
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Tight says
sadia imam can dance...she give it a try in fahim burney wedding...farah shah as a heroine.....she is too short for that i think....the most thrilling female new comer in lollywood is Sarah chaudhary,who will appear in josh.....but unfortunately she has declared that she will not continue....and josh would be her first and last movie....she is also short in height but she's amazingly beautiful.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
SRK_FANATIC said:

zara got that attitude, which looks good, trust me

have u seen/heard her during an interview??? 2 much attitude is not always good, bro!

but sadia...she's da bomb!! and tight's right...she can dance. i saw her dance once 2 nfak's song at some show!! so she's the total package in my opinion!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
i've seen her dance in Umrao Jan Ada the DRAMA n she wasn't good at all in it...
Posted 20 Jan 2004

SRK_FANATIC said:

yes Sadia Imam wouldn't know how to dance, Sana is the perfect choice, but zara would've been a better one...

chance denay main kya harj hai...sana en salim sheikh again looks strange
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Tight says
yaar too many bombs are dangerous for a man's health.....lollywood is kinda notorious.....so sadia,who belongs to a good family can't adjust herself....like i told u....sara has said she will not work anymore with these so called professionals...poor girl....maybe she caught them glancing at her every now and then....at indus tv..they were "On Set" of "josh"....and sara was doing some scene in which she was lying on her tummy....and the director was shouting cut,cut too much...maybe they were trying to get a glimpse of cleavage....
Posted 20 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..sadia imam I think was good when she has come in first time ads..and drama with Humayee saeed in 1996..but now sadia imam looks a aged girl..not suitable for herione character.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
abt sara chaudary....if thats tru (directors checkin' her out)......its a low down dirty shame.

and abt sadia....her ability 2 dance won't make or break the movie. lol. its a SMALL portion of it. her track record in dramas is top notch, so i say give her a shot @ movies. she's not old-lookin at all yaar!!

Posted 20 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
actually ...we dont know which is 2nd herione?...just like 'ydakh' ..was veena malik.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
lekin.....upun to chutt ke neechay hein, abb kya hoga?
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
LOL.

wats with all the wise cracks 2day slik???!!! lol. i'm gettin' a kick out of most of 'em, but still...lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

ydakh said:

yeah..sadia imam I think was good when she has come in first time ads..and drama with Humayee saeed in 1996..but now sadia imam looks a aged girl..not suitable for herione character.

lolz... saima is a woman...same heriones till they get older
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

LOL.

wats with all the wise cracks 2day slik???!!! lol. i'm gettin' a kick out of most of 'em, but still...lol.

WELL, DATS JUSS ME!
I MAKE FUN OF EVERYTHING! TINK U SHUD KNOW THAT BY NOW!
ID MADE A GREAT JOURNALIST! HEHEHEHEHEHE!
MAN, WUDNT I LOVE TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ON UR GAINDAA!
LMAO!
AINT NOBODY GONA WANT TO HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH HER AFTER IM FINISHES ASSESSING HER TIME IN THE FILM INDUSTRY!
OH DAYAM!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
y do u and srk gotta bring saima in2 this topic 2??? LOL. i think ya'll like her more than u let on. lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
cuz ur hear!
its a weapon we can use against u, and by god wat a weapon it is! shes got more energy to destroy in her than a nuclear bomb!
she'll scatter ya to pieces dude!
n bout likin her! hahahahahahah,m very good gag!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. yaar, menay kiya kaha hai aap logon ko?!?! y u gotta use saima as a 'weapon against me'?!?!?! lol.

you do 2!! you love saima!!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic